Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Emptytell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Emptytell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Emptytell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Emptytell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

tell me something ((ptolemy))

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Melanthius Burke

tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Empty tell me something ((ptolemy))

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Finally deciding that it would be wise to not put off talking with Ptolemy for much longer, Thius invited his friend to join him in the duelling chambers; if there ended up being no shortage of tension, at least they could blow up the dummies and get it out of their system. He thought about some of what he had said to Ptolemy, and he was torn on whether some of it was misdirected. There was no direct evidence that he or Alayna had colluded to glitter bomb Bellona like that. Yet, at the same time, he couldn't write off the possibility of them arranging such a trick so swiftly. Who knows what could occur next?

His foot tapped the ground repetitively as he awaited Ptolemy's arrival. This time, he was trying to think of more covert, more normal methods of fulfilling the ritual. It resulted in him dancing and singing along to what turned out to be the beat of a Weird Sisters tune.

"...Na na ny na... Flyin' off from a cliff..."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
Favorite Subject: DADA
British
Apparition
Favorite Season: Autumn
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Empty Re: tell me something ((ptolemy))

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:53 am

Thius nodded, affirming, "Yes, I'm sure I'll have to so I can get all of the proper certifications..."

He let out a sigh of relief when a healer finally appeared to look over his arm. Hopefully, whatever fracture he might've gotten wouldn't take too long to treat.

"I'm hoping to figure out what exactly went wrong with my grandfather and find ways to prevent and cure it."

So, looking into blood maledictions was a good start.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:59 am

"Aha, I see. So that's the reason behind it."

That made more sense. He couldn't imagine any of the Burkes having good bedside presence, particularly if they were busy scrutinising their patient's background. So he was interested in more of the research aspect of it, which definitely was more of a University study to get ahead.

"I couldn't torture myself with years upon years of study, particularly if it turned out to be completely in vain," he said with a sigh, collapsing onto one of the beds and lounging on it, much to the healer's discontent. "But I am sick. Burke here really put me through my paces..." He smiled at her innocently to try and charm his way into remaining on the bed.

@Melanthius Burke
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
tell me something ((ptolemy)) - Page 3 Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:20 am

Thius winced as he, out of habit, attempted to move the sling-wrapped arm while getting onto one of the beds. He was definitely going to require a pain potion...

Snorting, he added, "It was a very taxing duel, Healer. With all of the stress Ptolemy's gone through, he could use a little bed rest..." With how few of their peers were currently occupying the hospital wing, it made for a nice, convenient area to continue their chat.

"It may take a lengthy amount of time to figure out the why and the how, but if it allows for my grandfather to be somewhat-functional, the hassle would be worth it..."

Although it was rather nonsensical, Thius thought that maybe seeing his grandfather be normal would make his fears go away. There were moments of rare clarity his grandfather presented during a few visits that made him think about the what ifs.

"Do you know what kind of position you'd like to take at the Ministry yet? I think you'd do well as an auror. Our kind needs someone out there to be a foil to Jetson, and you could very well be in that role."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3