Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  EmptyThe carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  EmptyThe carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  EmptyThe carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  EmptyThe carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)

4 posters

Go down

Alayna Rowle

The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Empty The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Alayna lied in her bed in the hospital wing staring up at the ceiling. It was the only way she really stopped being nauseous. The potion healer Ashton had given her helps a bit, but not fully. She had been told her sickness was due to too much stress and if she kept it up she would be put on bed rest. The idea was horrifying. She looked over at Memphis, who had Insisted on staying until Ptolemy arrived, "I'm fine, Memphis. If you have other things to do you dont have to stay."

@Memphis Rowle  @Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Memphis Rowle

The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Empty Re: The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)

Post by Memphis Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 pm

"Hush. I shan't leave you, poor lamb..."

He hadn't referred to her as that since she was a first year. Memphis had spoken with the healer, and had tried charming her a little, so he understood what was causing Alayna's illness. He wondered whether Ptolemy was the source of this stress, and he felt inclined to give him a hard talking to when he arrived.

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Memphis Rowle
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Q9r0XP
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Memphis
Investor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddie Fox
Graduated
Taurus
Business Person
British
Hedonist
Apparition
Of Age
Slytherin
Head Boy
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Empty Re: The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:41 pm

After Carina sent him a message, Ptolemy headed directly to the Hospital Wing. He wasn't too worried as Carina didn't seem extremely concerned, so she couldn't have had an accident or anything like that, but it seemed fairly urgent. He was wondering why Parzival had taken her there of all people, but he supposed he would find out once he got there.

Entering through the doors, he looked around at the beds until he spotted Alayna lying there... with Memphis.

So it was that brother...

"What happened? Alayna? What's going on?"

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:42 pm

Alayna laughed a bit and rolled her eyes, "Poor lamb. You act as if I'm some defenseless creature." It was then that she heard Ptolemys voice and she shot straight up in bed and raised her arms for him to hold her, "I'm fine really. Just a bit stressed lately with exams around the corner among other things."

@Ptolemy Rowle @Memphis Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:04 am

Softly murmuring sounds of sympathy, he went to her side and put his arms around her, perching at the side of the bed so he could stroke her hair. She felt warm against him, but perhaps a little too warm. As he drew back, he cooed gently as he caressed her cheek, seeing her pale skin like that made his expression forlorn.

"Perhaps we can ask Professor Riddle to ease up on you, you shouldn't have to deal with exam stresses while you're pregnant. Perhaps they can delay your education until you are ready again?"

Feeling aware that Memphis was still sat there, watching them, he turned to face him.

"Thank you for bringing her here."

He hoped that would prompt his departure, if anything.
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Memphis Rowle

Post by Memphis Rowle Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:21 am

When Ptolemy faced him, Memphis gave a modest sort of smile then tilted his head, standing up.

"I hate to pull you away from her, but might I have a word with you before I depart?"

Without waiting for an answer, he moved over to the opposite end of the ward where the beds were vacant. Watching from a distance, he saw Ptolemy kiss her forehead and tell Alayna he will be back, then he got up and moved over to him.

"What is it?"

Memphis glanced at Alayna, then lowered his voice. "I surmise that part of her stresses are to do with you, brother. I hear that you two are quarrelling, and your behaviour is unseemly. I suspect she feels insecure in your love for her, and believes you will abandon her. You should be doing everything in your power to reassure her of your loyalty and commitment. Move past her indiscretion, stand up as a man and as the Father I know you want to be. You may be worried of what is to come, but imagine what it is like for her, who is carrying your children. Those anxieties you feel are certainly tenfold for her."

Ptolemy didn't say anything, but his expression told that he had listened and his words had made some impact.

He lowered his voice further. "Do you intend to marry her?"

Ptolemy whispered something to him, and Memphis nodded.

"I see. And when is that?"

He told him.

"Very well. I shan't intrude on you for any longer," he said, returning to a normal level of voice. Glancing past Ptolemy, he raised his hand to wave farewell to Alayna. "I hope you are feeling better soon, Alayna. Ta-ta." He turned to leave, and Ptolemy walked back to her bedside.

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Memphis Rowle
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Q9r0XP
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Memphis
Investor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddie Fox
Graduated
Taurus
Business Person
British
Hedonist
Apparition
Of Age
Slytherin
Head Boy
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:14 am

Alayna leaned into ptolemy and felt herself instantly relax. She smiled to herself as she inhales the scent of his cologne, "Perhaps. I'd really rather not stay here another year. Especially without you. It would be torture. And after I have the babies I'll be way too busy for school. It's better if I get it done and over with now." She watched as he went to talk to his brother and wished she could hear what they were talking about. When Memphis said he was leaving, she smiled at him, "Thank you, Memphis."

@Memphis Rowle @Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:31 am

"Perhaps there are still things that can be done for you. Extra time for exams, breaks whenever you want them, perhaps exemptions for assignments so they can lengthen your deadlines. I will talk to Professor Riddle about it."

Smiling at her, he sat down on the bed again, kicked off his shoes and swung his legs onto the bed, settling down next to her. Turning on his side, he gently stroked her hair away from her face, and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Alayna," he murmured, brushing his hand over her cheek. "Could you trust in me that I will never leave you? You mean everything to me. You always have meant everything to me, ever since we were children: all I wanted was to satisfy you, and take care of you, and ward away any that hurt or displeased you. I hope you know that..."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:54 am

Alayna bit at her lip but nodded, "Alright. If it makes you feel better we can speak to professor Riddle about it all." When he lied beside her she immediately cuddled into him, lying her head on his chest. She looked up as he spoke and felt a few years form in her eyes, damn hormones, "I do trust you. I just have insecurities. You realize Chang left me for another guy. That really fucked up my head. and then we had our whole issue with him and Carrow and that stupid diary entry that I wish I knew nothing of. But I do know you love me. And I love you."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:54 pm

"Then I shall do everything to make it up to you. Anything. You know that I will. If there is anything you need, you can ask and I will see it done."

He leaned in and kissed her, stroking down her side to her stomach, and resting his hand there.

"And I will be there for all of us. Harper and Kinsley - if those are the names that you want, then I'll stand by it. But it would mean ever such a lot to me if one of them had my Mother's name. Their second name - Aphra."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Alayna smiled and kissed him back, relaxing at his touch, "Of course. I know you will." She giggled a bit when he asked if one of the girls could bare his mother's name, "I already thought of that. Kinsley's middle name is going to be Aphra. You are a silly man if you think I wouldn't honor the woman that gave me you in this world. I was considering Daphne for Harper's middle name. But I don't know.... It would sort of be like naming our future son Theodore. So instead, I was thinking Astoria. After my aunt and Carinas mother."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:23 pm

"It's a kind sentiment, but I think we should honour your Mother by giving them her name. I had always liked her, and she was as much as victim as you were when it came to him." The not-to-be-mentioned individual he was certain Alayna knew just by saying 'him'.

There was a long, purring sound in his throat as he contemplated the options. His hand moved over her stomach, which was ever so slightly mounding from their children.

"Kinsley Aphra - Harper Daphne. How about that?"

A wide smile stole his features.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Alayna was a bit hesitant, but she knew he was right. Her mother was a victim too. And she did finally get rid of him. She smiled back at him and nodded, "They're perfect." She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, "I've missed this. Is just being with eachother. Not fighting or bickering."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Ptolemy may have heeded his brother's words, but he felt that he would have said all this despite that. He knew that he loved Alayna, but the fear of the unknown was what griped him. He still felt sick, wondering what it would be like once the twins were born: his fate was sealed to being a Father, and there was no turning back from it. If were at all empathetic, he would realise that James went through a similar turmoil.

"What is there to fight about? It seems so frivolous now. You are the Mother of my children, and I love you more ardently than ever before."

He kissed her, slowly at first, then linked their hands together and built a passion to his lips, growing to a cusp of wanting her... but then he realised where they were, and drew back, cradling her head, and gazing down at her lovingly.
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:31 pm

When Atticus sent him a message that he wanted to get flowers for Alayna, Lien contemplated the complications of doing such a thing. She was in the hospital wing, undoubtedly with Rowle, so how was he supposed to carry out the gesture without there being any awkwardness involved?

Holding a bouquet of peonies that Atticus instructed him to order, with galleons left in his trunk, Lien stood outside of the hospital wing, holding his breath.

Then he entered.

As he looked about, he saw the unusual bed in there: housed by two people. As long as he explained promptly, there shouldn't be any fallout. Right? He approached the bedside where Alayna and Rowle were, and cleared his throat.

"Sorry to interrupt," he didn't sound sorry, "But your brother asked me to get these for you. He sends his love, and wants you to recover quickly."

Where did he bloody put them?! There was no vase, no place to put them. He wanted to run out as quickly as he came in... damn it.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:23 am

Alayna was smiling ear to ear, that was all she ever wanted to hear from him, "I love you more than I have anyone else before. Besides my brother." As he began to kiss her with more passion, she returned the fervor and gripped his shirt in her hands before he pulled away, causing her to pout a bit. She then heard the door open and saw Lien walking in with... Flowers? She raised an eyebrow a bit worried at first until he said they were from Atticus, "Oh Atti. Thank you, Chang. I believe healer Ashton has an empty vase in her office."

@Ptolemy Rowle @Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:46 pm

Lien looked down at them awkwardly. Rowle had turned and was looking at him, but there wasn't the usual acidity to his expression: in fact, he could go a step further and compliment him for once. He wouldn't, but he could. Rowle wasn't completely ugly when he relaxed his brow and nose.

"Okay. I'll go get it, then I'll be out of your way..."

He turned towards the office at the end of the ward.
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
The carousel never stops turning (Ptolemy)  Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Perhaps he was just full of love and it was hindering his sensibilities, but Ptolemy actually said to him when he turned:

"Wait."

He got up off the bed once more, and walked up to Chang. The boy turned, and looked at him sceptically, although he was trying to be politely inquisitive. Ptolemy looked at him quietly for a while, knowing full well that he had already tried to ruin his boyfriend's sobriety. He didn't regret doing it, but he felt as though he was at a stage where he could call a truce between them.

You messed with me, I messed with you (although you're unaware), and Alayna doesn't want to worry about the animosity between us...

He held out his hand to him to shake. "Let us agree to be civil. For her sake."

He watched him carefully, awaiting his response. Chang glanced at Alayna, looking slightly dumbfounded, but after a while he nodded and managed to shake his hand. Neither of them were smiling at each other, nor would they be inviting each other around for tea any time soon, but it had to be some progress. Ptolemy just hoped Alayna saw that.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:49 pm

Alayna was a bit skeptical when Ptolemy walked over to lien. She didn't have the energy to break up a fight just then. The shock she received when Tolly proposed a truce left her dumbfounded for a moment before she smiled again. She looked at lien and nodded, her way of thanking him and then lied back a bit, "Good. Maybe now I won't stress so much worried you two are going to kill eachother."

@Ptolemy Rowle @Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down