Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  EmptyBaby I love you (Ptolemy)  EmptyBaby I love you (Ptolemy)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  EmptyBaby I love you (Ptolemy)  EmptyBaby I love you (Ptolemy)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Baby I love you (Ptolemy)

2 posters

Go down

Alayna Rowle

Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  Empty Baby I love you (Ptolemy)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:38 am

Alayna still couldn't believe it. How could they have let this happen? She knew when she was feeling nauseous every morning and could barely stand any food that something was wrong. A quick trip to a healer confirmed her suspicions and fears.

She knew she had to tell Ptolemy, she just didn't know how. How do you tell someone they're going to be a parent when it wasn't part of the plan any time soon. She walked across the room and threw herself onto the bed and let out a long scream into the pillow. What if he left her? What if she got fat and he didn't love her anymore? All of it was almost too much to bear as she broke down into tears on their bed.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  Empty Re: Baby I love you (Ptolemy)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm

He had to get all of his shopping out the way before the new term, but Alayna said she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to come. He offered to get her school supplies as well, so he was now carrying quite a lot of bags as he apparated back into the family living room. It was very quiet in the house. Clearly Parzival was out somewhere, or they'd be a lot more noise. Memphis and his parents must have been at work.

But he could hear this sound carrying down the stairs: it sounded like someone was crying. As he went up the staircase curiously, he realised it was Alayna. He hurried to his bedroom, and found her weeping there.

"Alayna? He dropped his bags and went to the bed side, putting his hand on her back and leaning over, "Whatever is the matter?"

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
Baby I love you (Ptolemy)  Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:19 pm

Alayna heard footsteps running up the stairs and tried to compose herself, but it was too late. Suddenly, Ptolemy was beside her asking what was wrong, which only made her cry more. He was so sweet and loving. She didn't deserve him. She just threw herself into him and let out the tears, "I'm sorry, Ptolemy. I'm so so sorry. A spell must have malfunctioned or.... Or maybe we forgot one night. I don't know....." She didn't know how to say the exact words. She was pregnant. She tried to bring herself to look at him but she couldn't.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:25 pm

When she threw herself onto him, his eyes rounded in surprise. Her crying was almost hysterical. Putting his arms around her and holding her close, he frowned in confusion, wondering if it was one of his bastard brothers who had upset her. Then she said something about a spell, forgetting one night... what was she talking about? He was trying his hardest to put two and two together, but he mind was still around this idea of Memphis crossing the line...

"If someone hurt you..."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:39 pm

Alayna finally looked up at him, a bit confused, "What do you mean? No one hurt me. I'm just..." She felt another sob rack through her body and clenched her fists in his shirt. Her voice got small like a child's when she finally told him, "Ptolemy, I'm pregnant." She waited for the shouting to start. For him to call her a liar or deny that it was his, "I'm sorry."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:06 pm

Ptolemy waited, and waited, and felt as though he was waiting forever. The tension was mounting up inside of his shoulders when he thought about who he would be cursing, but she clung to him tighter and said what she said in a very small, weak voice.

It was something that no boy wanted to hear, especially when it wasn't in the plan. He continued to hold onto her, but turned very quiet as his mind raced. Firstly, he knew she wouldn't say anything unless she was certain, so he could rule out any thought of her being mistaken. That meant this was one hundred percent real. A wave of different emotions came over him, ranging from denial to anger, and then he felt oddly numb.

"You've done nothing to apologise for," he heard himself say, quietly. It was like he was having an out of body experience. "I, uhm..." It was very strange for him to be speechless, but he was. No matter how he felt about it, he should choose his words very carefully.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:23 pm

Alayna wanted to know how he was feeling about everything. It was times like these that she envied Carinas empath ability, "I understand if you don't want to be involved. But I don't think I could do a termination." Although maybe that was her best bet. Her father would be furious for embarrassing the family name with wedlock, "I won't force you to be a father if you don't want to."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:50 pm

That saved him from having to go through one awkward conversation. The thought had occurred to him about alternative options, but she had made it clear that she couldn't do it. He wasn't going to be that person who forced someone to go through something like that. So this was definitely on the cards handed to him: being a Father earlier than he wanted to...

Inside his head, he was screaming all manner of curses.

"Of course I'm going to be involved," he said quickly, drawing apart from her and looking at her face. "I thought it would be something we'd be doing in several years' time anyway, but it's just happened sooner than expected."

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Ptolemy bit his lip, and stood up from the bed. He didn't exactly know why, but he felt like he couldn't be still right now.

"We'll have to get married, of course." So much for a romantic proposal... but he couldn't help voicing that out loud.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:05 pm

Alayna watched him go through many emotions. She may not be an empath, but he wore his heart on his sleeve when he was around her. She felt a bit of relief when he said he planned to be involved with their child, that took a bit of weight off her shoulders, "Much sooner than expected. But I always wanted this. Especially with you." She did love Ptolemy, she was would. She was about surprised at his mention of marriage, "Marriage? Really?" She didn't know why that made her more nervous than the baby did.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Although her words were meaningful, he didn't feel a lot towards them right now. He was still in a state of shock. They both were, probably. He wanted to be what she needed right now: a supportive boyfriend, an adult, someone who was worthy of looking after her and their child. But in reality, he was second guessing himself. He was a mess. Part of him wanted to bolt to the continent and never return...

"Yes," he said simply, going through the bags to sort out his new supplies from Alayna's. It was just something to preoccupy himself with. "Marriage, Alayna. My parents would expect it. I honestly don't know how they will react to the news, but..."

No, that would make her too nervous.

"They would definitely be supportive of our marriage, there's no question about that."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:57 pm

She watched as he began sorting through the bags and knew he was freaking out. He needed a mindless mundane task to focus on. She didn't want to get .married because it was expected of them, "That's the only reason you'd marry me? Because it was expected?" That made her unreasonably angry, and it showed on her face, "Maybe I don't want that.aube I don't want to be tied down." Lies. Especially because she just told him she would want to marry him. But now she was upset, "Well I'm so happy they would approve." The sarcasm was evident on her to the as she crossed her arms over her chest

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Urgh. His true feelings were surfacing in all the wrong ways. He ceased raking through the bags and glanced across the carpet, sitting down on the floor cross-legged.

"I didn't mean it like that..."

He ran a hand through his hair.

"I love you, Alayna, you know I do. I would have given you the romantic proposal you truly deserve, but I am trying to think of what is best for us. I'm trying to process all of it. I'm sorry..."

Standing up, he resumed his spot beside her and stroked through her hair like he did every morning he woke beside her.

"Please forgive me."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:06 pm

Alayna looked over at him, "Then how did you mean it, Ptolemy? Other than han having to settle because I got knocked up." When he said he loved her, she couldn't hide the smile. She loves when he said it. ,"You can still do that? You don't have to ask right now. I want the romance...." It was true. She wanted to be swept off her feet with emotions and love during her proposal. She leaned into him as he stroked her hair, "Of course I do, Tolly. I love you...."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:45 am

"Then I shall give you that."

For a moment he forgot about the patter of tiny feet problem and focused on the idea of them getting married. He always thought that they would end up getting married, even before they started having an actual relationship together, so this was the part he could feel happy with. Taking her into his arms again, he kissed her lightly on the lips and held her close, stroking her hand.

"Let's just keep this between us for the time being. It isn't anyone's business but ours, after all."

He would be a better Father than Potter. It was strange to think that the children would go to Hogwarts at the same time and be peers.

Suddenly, he let out a low, guttural laugh.

"Imagine that. Potter thought he'd truly escaped us, but his grotty child will be the same age as our child. So there will always be a Rowle around to make a Potter's life miserable..." He laughed loudly.

@Alayna Nott

University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:29 am

Alayna smiled as she kissed him back and thought of their future together. Their child would be perfect in every way. When he said to keep it between them, she bit at her lower lip, "So, the thing is, Rina already knows. She went with me to the healer appointment. But no one else knows and Rina won't tell anyone." She was pretty sure her best friend could keep a secret. When he started laughing, she was confused until he gave his explanation and she couldn't help but laugh herself, "This one is going to be part you and part me. Potters kid doesn't stand a chance."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:38 pm

He frowned slightly.

"At least you didn't go by yourself, but I should have been there with you." He understood why she had her reservations about telling him, but at least any future appointments would be with him accompanying her. "I don't quite trust Carina yet, but I suppose she will confirm her loyalty in her secrecy."

Ptolemy smiled.

"And his Grandfather will be no part of his life," he said gently, meaning Alayna's Father. At least he was being kept locked up somewhere, if his trial was just. He didn't notice how he was already calling the unborn child a him, but it was difficult to imagine a female Rowle with all his brothers around.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:10 pm

"I was too afraid to go alone actually. I didn't want to talk you get until I knew for sure it was real. But from now on, you're my plus one." She cupped his cheek and smiled, "I think I can trust her again. She's family at the end of the day." She rolled her eyes at the statement of her father, "Duh. I'm debating on my mother even being around if she stays with him." She was a bit sour towards her mother with good reasoning. "And it could be a girl. Who knows."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:12 pm

"Yes, it could be a girl. Of course I wouldn't mind that, either."

It would be good to have a female Rowle as the first born.

"Are you going to tell her? And Atticus?"

He supposed Atticus was her twin brother, so he could be trusted.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:56 pm

Alayna smiled to herself, "I'd love a girl. And youd be such a great girl dad. Well, you'd be a great dad in general." She contemplated if she wanted to tell her mother, of course she would tell Atticus that wasn't even a question, "I plan to tell Atti before we go back to school. I'm still unsure about my mother."

@Ptolemy Rowle

Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down