Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Turning red (Javier)  EmptyTurning red (Javier)  EmptyTurning red (Javier)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Turning red (Javier)  EmptyTurning red (Javier)  EmptyTurning red (Javier)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Turning red (Javier)

2 posters

Go down

Dominique Weasley

Turning red (Javier)  Empty Turning red (Javier)

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:51 pm

Dominique needed a drink. She had had a killer day of hunting and she just needed to relax and unwind. She walked into the Hogshead and ordered herself a pint of fire whiskey. She had been back in London for just over a month now. It felt weird to be stable after deciding to settle down back home for a while. She had been traveling for so long. She smiled at the bartender when her drink arrived and she took a sip. She sighed, deep in thought, not realizing someone had sat beside her and spoke to her, "I'm sorry. What was that?" She said turning to the man.

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Turning red (Javier)  Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Turning red (Javier)  Empty Re: Turning red (Javier)

Post by Javier Morais Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:46 pm

The school was back in session and already, Javier found himself in need of a drink. It wasn't that Javier didn't like his job, he did enjoy it. It was just that it was not the type of thing he always thought he would be doing. But it was the responsible thing to do for his siblings and he was going to do what was best for them. And he did enjoy the job most of the time. It was just annoying at the beginning of the year when they had to get through all of the formalities. He was sitting at the bar with a drink in front of him when the woman sat beside him. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "Tough day?" He asked conversationally as she ordered a whiskey and sighed deeply. She looked at him and asked what and he repeated himself before taking a drink from his own glass.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Turning red (Javier)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Turning red (Javier)  000000
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:54 pm

"Oh. Yeah a bit. Just... Work." She wasn't one to share what she did with strangers. You never knew who was in your presence. She slipped her drink again and looked the guy over. She didn't recognize him from any wanted flyers, and he was rather nice to look at, "I'm Samantha." She said, giving a fake name. Could never be too careful. She wasn't going to fall for a charming smile and a nice face. Rule number one: trust no one. That was what Austin had always said.

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:24 am

Javier could understand that. He was here drinking to get away from work as well. It wasn't that his job was horrible but he also would have never seen himself in such a position and it was something he just had to get used to. "Same." He said as he raised his own glass in a mock cheers. He then took a drink as she introduced herself. "I'm Javier. It is a pleasure to meet you, Samantha." He said with his most charming smile in place. What did he have to lose after all?

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:43 am

"Javier. That's a nice name. Where are you from? The accent is a dead give away your not from here." She liked his accent. It was kind of sexy. She slipped her drink and felt herself get a little flustered as he smiled at her, but a good kind of flustered. She had given his real name, she assumed, maybe she could do the same. "Dominique. My name is actually Dominique Weasley. I don't usually give my real name to people."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sun May 01, 2022 11:15 am

Javier gave his trademark half-smile as she asked about where he was from. "I'm from Brazil, though I spent a few years in Romania as well before coming here." He didn't have any problem telling her as much. It wasn't like he had anything to hide. He sipped his own drink as she explained about her name. "Dominique, that is an interesting name. Is it French?" He asked, not questioning her on why she didn't give out her real name... It was none of his business but he did wonder why that was.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sun May 01, 2022 11:33 am

"I have an uncle in Romania that studies dragons. I wonder if you ever crossed paths. It's a rather large country." She wondered for a moment wondering if he had ever met her uncle Charlie. "air is french. Yes. My mother is French. So she had to name us all something french. I'm Dominique, my brother is Louis and my sister is Victoire. Do you have any siblings?"

@Dominique Weasley
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sat May 14, 2022 9:43 pm

Javier had met quite a few other dragonologists since he had begun working in Romania but he was sure that he hadn't met all of them by any means. "Possibly, I have met quite a few other dragonologists since I started working on the reserve. Even freelance dragonologists tend to stop by at one point or another." He explained with a bit of a shrug. A smile came to his lips when she mentioned her siblings and asked about his own. "I have two brothers and two sisters." He answered before going on. "Our parents died a few months back so I left the reserve to take care of my younger siblings. Even if two of them have already graduated." He went on to explain as he took another drink from his glass.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat May 14, 2022 9:54 pm

"I was always interested in my Uncle Charlie's work. They're fascinating creatures. I've never encountered one in the wild before though, thankfully. That would be not as much fun." She was tough, but she didn't want to try her luck against a dragon. He was a child of a five, that was very impressive, "Wow. Large family. My dad's a child of seven. 6 boys and one girl." When he said his parents died, her smile dropped, "I'm so sorry." She placed a hand on top of his, "It's very sweet of you to step up like that though. Not many men would do that."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 am

Javier had been fascinated by dragons since he was young, so he had jumped at the opportunity to work with them on the reservation as well as out in the wild whenever he got the opportunity. He chuckled at her statement. "They are much more dangerous in the wild but still can be managed if you give them the proper respect." He said, not sure why he was explaining as much to her. It wasn't like he needed to convince her that dragons weren't as bad as they're made out to be or anything. He looked down as she placed her hand on his and nodded a bit. "It was unexpected, but we're dealing with it. We didn't have any other family, and I wouldn't let them go live with anyone else." He said with a shrug. He was definitely a family man, that was for sure.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sun May 29, 2022 11:07 am

"Well I wouldn't want to accidentally disrespect one. So I will not be taking those chances. Thank you." She said with a laugh as she took another sip of her drink and looked him over again. He was incredibly attractive. Maybe it was the alcohol hitting her, but damn. And the fact that he was family oriented made it even better for her. That's what she needed. She had been gone for so long, "It's very admirable."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Javier chuckled at her statement. "That is probably the wise decision. They can be nasty if disrespected." Of course, she already knew that if her uncle worked with the creatures as well. No one made it out of working with dragons without some scar or another. Magic didn't ever completely heal the scars from dragon's fire like it might a non-magical injury. He took another gulp from his drink and looked her over. She was absolutely gorgeous! What were the chances he would run into someone like her in a place like this? And he had never even thought blondes to be his type. Maybe he was wrong. He rubbed at the back of his neck a bit. "I can only imagine how disappointed my parents would have been if I hadn't made the decision I did." He said with a shrug, trying to play things down since he didn't see himself as any sort of hero for doing what he had to for his siblings.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:49 am

"Yeah they can. My uncle Charlie's got a wicked burn on his arm. He was trying to observe a nest of eggs and well.... Mom came home." She said before taking another sip. "Well lucky for all of us you did." Lucky for her indeed. Otherwise she might have never met him, which would be a bummer. "what's your favorite breed?" She asked, referring to dragons of course, "I like the Welsh Greens. They're pretty but got some serious sass. Plus it's type of dragon my mother battled in the Triwizard tournament."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down