Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Emptythere are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Emptythere are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Emptythere are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Emptythere are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

there are consequences (tagged)

+3
Cherry Darling
Camille Voclain
Lochlan Riddle
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lochlan Riddle

there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Empty there are consequences (tagged)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Fri May 20, 2022 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Professor Riddle had invited the Headmistress to his office in order to talk to some of the students of the school. There had been a lot of malicious activity recently, and the two had to address it before anyone thought they were getting away with it. Riddle himself may not have agreed to punishment in some of these cases, but it was something he was keeping solidly to himself. On the surface, he had to come across as an authoritarian of the school.

One of the punishments he had agreed to was concerning Ptolemy and Alayna, and the issue of their cruelty towards James Potter.

"Keep headstrong, Camille. I don't want you to get sucked in by these children. They can be very manipulative."

He offered her a smile, then turned to Cherry Darling who had helped them gather the students they were going to speak with.

"You can send through Mr Rowle and Miss Nott now," he told her, nodding.

@Camille Voclain @Cherry Darling @Alayna Nott @Ptolemy Rowle
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Empty Re: there are consequences (tagged)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Sat May 21, 2022 4:05 pm

When Lily came in, sat down, and said what she said - Lochlan did a side glance to Camille. He smiled at her, then turned his attention back to Lily, still smiling.

"Well, thank goodness that I have to waste my energy explaining what you've done wrong, like with the last set of students," he reasoned, seemingly impressed with her outright confession. "Tell me why you did it."

He invited her to express herself.

@Lily Potter
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Empty Re: there are consequences (tagged)

Post by Lily Potter Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 pm

Lily laughed and looked at Riddle as if he were crazy, "Are you joking? She fucking outted my brother. She did alot of damage to him mentally. So I did alot of damage physically. And as I said before, I'd do it again." It was true. She had enjoyed beating the piss out of Nott, "Punish me however you want. I don't care. She got what she deserved.

@Lochlan Riddle
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Sun May 22, 2022 1:23 pm

"I hope that you realise that assaulting students at this school is something we take very seriously, and ongoing occurrences of it can lead to higher disciplinary action, such as suspension or even expulsion. There are a few at this school who have repeatedly attacked other students, and have had a lot of their privileges revoked," he explained, as a few fifth-year Gryffindors sprung to mind in particular. "For this occurrence, you will be attending detention every day for a week. If you do anything like this again, I shall be taking away your leisure time. Are we clear on that?"

@Lily Potter
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Thu May 26, 2022 6:19 pm

"Oh it's very serious, sir." She said in a sarcastic tone. There were alot of fights here. They were just usually done with magic instead of with fists. She hesitated when he said the word expulsion. Her parents would be furious. She would be a disappointment to them. She rolled her eyes as he started fishing out the punishments for her actions. A week wasn't so bad. "Crystal."

@Lochlan Riddle
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
there are consequences (tagged) - Page 2 Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2