Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
what we didn't have before (tagged) Emptywhat we didn't have before (tagged) Emptywhat we didn't have before (tagged) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
what we didn't have before (tagged) Emptywhat we didn't have before (tagged) Emptywhat we didn't have before (tagged) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

what we didn't have before (tagged)

+6
Minnie Bulstrode
Dahlia Travers
Melanthius Burke
Hector Burke
Bellona Lestrange
Comarth Selwyn
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Comarth Selwyn

what we didn't have before (tagged) Empty what we didn't have before (tagged)

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:05 am

Comarth and Tontas were seen off from platform nine and three-quarters by their Father: both his Mother and older brother, Leythan, were absent this year. It didn't mean very much to Comarth who was watching him board a train, but as he glanced across the platform and his peers, he thought he should be feeling some kind of emotion. People were hugging, kissing, crying.

He felt nothing but the warmth of a good breakfast inside of him, which was plenty enough to keep him happy for a few hours.

Tontas had already buggered off to find his own friends, so Comarth made a start on finding his. That's right: this year he had actual comrades, so he already knew things were going to be slightly different.

Craning his neck high above the crowd, he only spotted Hector Burke. Was a Melanthius Burke there too, with the rest of his family?

@Melanthius Burke @Dahlia Travers @Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

what we didn't have before (tagged) Empty Re: what we didn't have before (tagged)

Post by Bellona Lestrange Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:20 am

Bellona could tell her Mother didn't want to hang around. It was sickening to witness sometimes. Lucina was quite emotional to part ways with her again, and the woman was being completely dismissive of her! All she wanted to do was return to her palace, serve her King, be a good, devoted wife better than all the rest.

It was embarrassing...

Bellona glanced down the platform, seeing Dahlia Travers. A girl like her probably thought very little of her Mother, Bellona thought bitterly; but then she recalled how she wanted to form some sort of alliance with her. At any rate, it was better than standing here with her luggage and watching her Mother be a crappy parent...

"Hello, Dahlia," Bellona said, after walking over to her, "You will be sitting with Melanthius and I, I trust?"

@Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

what we didn't have before (tagged) Empty Re: what we didn't have before (tagged)

Post by Hector Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:22 am

"Although I've had perfectly enough time to get used to the idea, it seems strange that I won't be joining you," Hector was saying to his younger siblings, wondering where the time had evaporated to.

@Melanthius Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:30 am

For the first time in his life, it really felt as if things were starting to come together for Thius. He had an absolutely amazing, beautiful girlfriend who he adored with every ounce of his being, he was making friends of his own with shared values who weren't just lads his brother and Ptolemy were already friendly with, he earned the position of Head Boy, and people were starting to not see him as oddly. Well, the last one was only because he'd gotten better at concealing his rituals, and he had an easier time staying distracted now that he wasn't just reading and playing card games at all hours of the day.

As soon as he'd gotten to the platform with his family, Thius wanted to get away from his brother as quickly as possible so his mind couldn't possibly be read. Hector needn't know just how much he was thinking of the his own dorm being a private spot for snogging loophole. Was it a loophole?

Thius tried his best to hide some of his impatience as Hector got emotional; why couldn't he just go meet his girlfriend and his friends?

"Brother, both Cece and I will be out of Hogwarts before you realize it..."

His legs shook in anticipation as he tried to look around and overhead for any hint of Bellona only to see Comarth. His company was better than Hector's. "Excuse me," he muttered as he walked away from his family to join Comarth.

"I'd bloody forgotten how many people end up crowding here!"

@Hector Burke @Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
what we didn't have before (tagged) 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
Favorite Subject: DADA
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:14 am

Hurrah - there he was.

"At least we're not on that side..." he said, involuntarily shuddering as he indicated the wall in which students were appearing from. "Tontas and I had to use the-- that entrance today, because our Father wasn't originally going to travel with us. Do you know how many anti-sickness potions I took this morning to withstand such a torture? A lot - that's how bloody many..."

At least he hadn't been sick though, that was the main thing.

"Shall we get onto boarding the train, or do you wish to get all leaky-eyed over seeing the back of Hector's head?"

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 am

"Why didn't you just close your eyes when you got near the barrier and run in?" Thius wondered, looking at him questionably.

To see him still get so nauseous over the thought of mudbloods made the outlook of his experiment for university very optimistic; he would still be able to taunt him.

"It'd be much saner to do than down a bunch of potions that will inevitably wear off before we even make it to Hogwarts."

Merlin, did he have to make sure he and his girlfriend were seated far enough from him in the Great Hall in case he got sick?

Thius overlooked the crowd some more hoping to see the tiniest hint of his girlfriend's braids. Dammit, there were too many people here!

"I'd like to wait for my lady. Are you really in such a rush, Comarth?"

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:45 am

"I'd still be able to hear them, and smell them..."

He looked nauseous all over again.

"We want to get a good compartment. Or, I suppose because you're Head Boy, you can probably empty whichever one you fancy. In that case, I'd like to be towards the front of the train."

Just casually laying down his preferences there...

"Girls are always unreliable at being in places at certain times because they're preening."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 am

"Give yourself curse of the bogies so you can't."

Unique problems required unique solutions.

"Why can't you just hex them so you're reminded of how they're much lower than we?" Thius began to scratch his thumb with one of his fingernails as he anxiously stood there. They still had a while before the train departed...

"Comarth, this platform is only so big, although I don't see why they can't magically increase its capacity. I'm sure 'Ona's around here somewhere anyway."

He'd just have to keep looking out for her or wait for her to find him. Whichever happened first.

"And she is nothing like Avery who spends her entire day doing nothing but preen. In fact, Bellona is more punctual than most girls we know!"

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

Post by Dahlia Travers Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:11 pm

"Yes, mother. I will be sure to keep up my hair and skin regimen." She said, working very hard not to roll her eyes at the older woman who had always seemed like her biggest worry was getting a wrinkle. Dahlia couldn't care less. She had far more important things to think about this year since it was her last at Hogwarts. She knew better than to tell her mother that though. She wanted to get away from the woman, not be stuck there being lectured on how far a pretty face could get her until the train was ready to pull out. Her father stood by silently as she tried to appease her mother.

Then her saving grace came from the most unexpected of places. Bellona Lestrange approached her and asked about her seating plans. "Yes, maybe we should go find him?" She said, hoping her parents would release her from their clutches to do so. They dismissed her, thank goodness. She walked away, trying not to seem like she was hurrying too much but not wanting her mother to think of anything else she needed to remind her of. "This is always the absolute worst." She said with a scowl on her face as she glanced to Bellona.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
what we didn't have before (tagged) Tumblr_inline_o38g8a3x5A1sotrar_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
what we didn't have before (tagged) 000000
Slytherin
Aries
British
Favorite Subject: Potions
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:44 pm

Well - that was a relief. Dahlia seemed to be talking to her with some degree of familiarity, at least. It was rather surprising to overhear her Mother sounding like a - a Jeneva, however. Bellona assumed Mrs Travers would be the one wearing the trousers (literally and metaphorically), her hair tied back sharp, her attitude just the same. But to find out that their Mothers were quite similar?

"Yes, let's," she agreed, smiling briefly at Dahlia's parents before following alongside her. "I quite agree. Farewells always seem to string out for longer than what's necessary, and nobody particularly wishes to be there. We are British. We just want to get on with things."

Thinking she was seeing Melanthius and Selwyn up ahead, she touched Dahlia's shoulder, so they could pause a moment.

"Before we get to the boys - there is something I must ask: what is it between you and Selwyn?" A slight smirk crossed her lips.

@Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

Post by Dahlia Travers Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:54 pm

Dahlia hated how much thought her mother put into her appearance. It was so annoying when Dahlia knew that looks would fade. She also knew that she had much more going for her than just being another pretty face. She could leave a lasting impression that would have people talking about her for decades after her own demise if not longer. That was what she wanted. She would make her mark in the potions industry as she had already started doing even before she was out of school. Dahlia rolled her eyes. "It is far too tedious for my liking." She agreed, a scowl still on her face at the wasted time.

Then she was stopped by Bellona and a brow was raised at her question. "There is nothing between us." Because there wasn't, was there? Then she sighed an aggravated sigh. "Our parents have been meeting lately. We think they are planning some sort of marriage." She said, her scowl only deepening. "It would be convenient, he understands my work and won't get in my way." She explained as reasoning as to why she hadn't objected as if she had to explain herself.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
Slytherin
Aries
British
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:10 pm

"Oo-oh," she remarked, now grinning from ear to ear. Bellona didn't think of herself as the girliest of girls, but she did get a kick out of hearing these sorts of things. Although Dahlia clearly didn't have a romantic bone in her body, it was more interesting to talk about these things with her than Jeneva. "I see. Convenience. Yes - very interesting."

Melanthius said they belonged together.

She wasn't going to press Dahlia any further, however.

"Perhaps we can chat more about them a little later into the journey. Send them on an errand to pick us up some goodies from the lunch trolley," she chirped, looping her arm around Dahlia's. It was nice to think of boys running around after them, wasn't it? It was.

She held up her hand to wave and get her boyfriend's attention. "Melanthius!" she called.

@Melanthius Burke @Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 pm

Hearing his name, Thius' face instantly lit up as he raised his hands in the air for his girlfriend and Travers to find their exact location. "Princess!" Hamming it up to annoy Selwyn for implying that his girlfriend only ever preened. Psh.

He smirked satisfactorily as he turned to Comarth. "See? I told you my lady was quite punctual."

Ah, she looked so stunning... Now he'd be able to see her the entire train ride and everyday. This was going to be a great term because of that alone!

@Bellona Lestrange @Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:31 pm

Princess. Princess. Urrrrgh! He was noticeably cringing as though his friend had screamed inside his ear.

He made a sound that was between a disapproving grunt and a pained groan.

"How do they do that?" he murmured, deciding to ignore having a discussion over Lestrange's supposed punctuality, "I'm not under the impression that they know one another particularly well, so how is it that they're linking arms and far-la-la like a pair of happy pixies?"

Girls...

Still, Dahlia looked as though she was being forced into the arm-linking.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:38 pm

"Perhaps it's like how ladies go to the restroom together during classes, but does that matter?"

To him, it really didn't. After all, Thius was sure that Travers would be smart enough to find the three of them on the train had her arm not been linked with Bellona's. He grinned stupidly as he kept his eyes on his girlfriend.

"It's like the light has parted the sea and all I can see is my beloved..."

He might've said that a bit too loudly, but it was funny to see Comarth recoil at his displays of affection.

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

Post by Dahlia Travers Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:15 pm

Dahlia thought about ripping her arm away from Bellona when the other girl looped their arms together but she let her get away with it. She didn't look very happy about it, though. "Yes, convenient." She confirmed. Why else would she go along with such a preposterous arrangement? She just shrugged at the mention of sending them on an errand later. She doubted that there would be any snacks left for her if she were to send Comarth to get them but she didn't say as much. She just continued to grimace as Bellona practically dragged her along.

She then saw Comarth and Melanthius and picked up the pace towards them. Maybe once they reached them Bellona would release her from her grasp and sink her claws into Burke instead. She could only hope. "Hello Burke, Selwyn." She greeted, luckily not having been close enough to hear Burke's words above the dull roar of the crowd lest she might have risked losing her breakfast.

@Melanthius Burke @Comarth Selwyn @Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
Slytherin
Aries
British
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:49 am

"What?!" he cried at Dahlia, as he'd plugged his fingers inside his ears temporarily to block the noise.

He removed them.

"Hello," he greeted, keeping his hands near-ish his ears just in case he needed to block them again, "Right. Now that everyone tolerable has been gathered, can we get to our compartment?"

@Melanthius Burke" @Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:55 am

She did release her, but it wasn't an act of mercy. Dahlia's estimation was entirely correct: Bellona had gone to her boyfriend and lightly kissed his cheek, now clutching onto his upper arm as though she possessed it.

"I need to get my luggage and Nightstar - will you help me, Melanthius? I want to let Nightstar out as soon as possible. She doesn't like being in her carrier."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am

He had been laughing at Comarth's misery at having to hear him be a walking love letter when the girls joined them. Ah, torturing him was going to be very entertaining. Smirking, he kissed Bellona's cheek back, choosing to wait until they were all on the train to be more affectionate. Then they could really torture their friends with the lovey-dovey stuff.

"Of course, babe," he responded, grinning from ear-to-ear. Thius turned back to Comarth and Travers and added, "How about the two of you find a compartment? We shall join you shortly."

@Bellona Lestrange @Comarth Selwyn @Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

Post by Dahlia Travers Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:24 am

It was a small blessing to have her arm released, even if the sight of them kissing each others’ cheeks soon after was enough to make her want to puke. Finally, it was Thius that gave her an out. Usually she wouldn’t be running around finding things for others but the thought of getting away from the two of them and their disgusting, lovey dovey ways sounded like a good plan to her. She nodded. ”Yeah, we’ll find us a compartment” she agreed. ”come along, Selwyn.” she said, her chin thrust in the air, a Queen overlooking her subjects as she overlooked the crowd between them in the train. Then she left the small group to make her way to the doors, not even glancing back to see if Selwyn was coming along. Either he would or he wouldn’t.

@Bellona Lestrange @Comarth Selwyn @Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
Slytherin
Aries
British
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:05 pm

"If we put everything on one trolley, then you can take over when we board - you should be able to manage all of it in one trip as long as you stack them right," she said to him cheerfully, as they turned from the other two. They hadn't even reached her luggage, and she was already bossing him around. "I'll carry Nightstar. I know she's taken to you now, but I'd still prefer to carry her myself. Oh - and don't worry. All of my bags have already been enchanted to be feather-light. It's just the burden of their bulk we will have to deal with."

She reached her Mother again and said goodbye to her, exchanged a kiss and that was that. No speeches, no theatrics, just a simple farewell. Her Mother looked at Melanthius and acknowledged him briefly, before discreetly checking her watch.

She picked up Nightstar, expecting him to be managing all of her other bags.

"I think Dahlia and I could be good friends, you know. Perhaps when she realises I can be just as smart as you are."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:13 pm

"Goodbye, Father," he said, returning to him briefly to say this, as well as picking up his trunk in the process. As with Bellona, his had been enchanted to be feather-light already.

He didn't have to quicken his pace too much to catch up to Dahlia, who seemed to be looking very pleased with herself.

"Did you slip a blistering potion on her hand while she wasn't looking?" he guessed, smirking. "Let's go to the front of the train. The motion seems to affect me more when at the rear carriages. Oh - and if they are full already, we can just wait around for Melanthius. He can order them out by decree of the Head Boy, and we can use some of that potion on their heels when they're walking out."

Sniggering, his voice jerked slightly as he missed a crack on the platform and stumbled. Managing to keep his balance, however, he muttered curses and caught up to her again.

@Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:14 pm

"That is certainly the best way for us to get situated, my princess," he replied fondly as they made way towards her family to grab her luggage. "I still have to get my things, but that shan't take too long as I can load it after we gather yours. I forgot to pick mine up as my brother was being overly sentimental about no longer riding with us, and I wanted to get away from him."

Thius nodded to her mother and greeted, "Hello, Mrs. Lestrange." He didn't get much of a response, but that didn't bother him too much as they both desired to get on the train as quickly as possible. Summoning over one of the trolleys, he immediately began to load her luggage after visualizing how he was going to stack them. "I was thinking you two could get along even though she's as equally sick of our affection as Comarth." Again, one of the reasons why he thought they'd make a good match.

"Unlike Avery, we know she has a brain," he quipped, hanging one of her bags on one of the hooks.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:25 pm

"Aww, poor Hecty. Now he's all sad and alone with his accounting books."

Bellona snorted.

"You know, I'm a little bit offended that Jeneva isn't bothered by my abandonment," she admitted dully, frowning, "It just goes to show that she really is only concerned for herself, to the point where she doesn't need actual friends. I thought, maybe, underneath it all, there would be a slither of feeling?"

Urgh. She hated her even more now!

"Speaking of Selwyn and Dahlia, though. She said he was a convenience," she said, giggling, "Like a twenty-four hour apothecary or a properly placed bathroom - convenient. She is funny without even trying."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:43 pm

"I thought he'd be staring wistfully at Sakura as they said their goodbyes, but perhaps she and her brother are already on the train?"

He thought he would've gotten a slither of their robes as they traversed through the platform, but he hadn't seen anything that'd indicate they were here so he could find his future in-laws a nearby compartment; at least it'd show Hector he meant his word on that front.

Hearing about Avery's lack of feeling towards his girlfriend, he frowned. "That proves that she simply didn't deserve your company. Unfortunately, I think there are many shallow friendships like hers in our community." Even though Alayna probably wouldn't have allowed it, Thius was sort of disappointed when he ended up not being one of the groomsmen since he and Ptolemy had known each other for so long.

He didn't like to think that his insecurity regarding his and Ptolemy's friendship was possibly true...

Once all of her belongings were loaded up, Thius looked at Bellona to indicate that it was time to quickly grab his before finding their compartment. "A convenience?" he snorted, amused by how Travers described her relationship with Comarth. "I wonder how they'll break the no kids thing to their parents assuming they do end up married. How often is it that a pureblooded couple wouldn't want a family of their own?"

He began to steer the trolley towards his family with Minnie in full view as she arrived last minute to see her cousins.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next