Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

+23
Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere
Evelyn Grayson
Rasputin Delgado
Alexia Regas
Roxann.e Weasley
Parker Cavendish
Jenna Bishop
Dewey Wood
Blake Kennedy
Ashton Harrington
Narkissos Jetson
Elaisa Galloway
Molly Wea.sley II
Delaney Mistholm
Ingrid Longbottom
Running Up That Hill
Cassiopeia Rosier
James Potter
Alayna Rowle
Louis Weasley
Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Cherry Darling
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Empty Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chaos was actually excited to get to try his hand at teaching for a change, he had learned that there had been some students who had been hornier than usual and was a need to educate on these feelings to help them better understand and how to go about them safely. He believed that this type of education was received best when taught around the age range of 15-17, as they seemed for the most part to be the most mature and were beginning to or already had started developing into adults. He had sent out an owl to the students in that age range and said that it was to be a new mandatory subject for them.

Topics
The Human Body (reproductive system)
Sexual transmitted diseases
Protection methods
Morning after charms

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Rasputin Delgado Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:16 am

Ezra didn't like getting owls and he knew sex was something that Hogwarts took seriously, because his sister got expelled for being pregnant. So Ezra knew this was something that the school took seriously and he didn't feel like sitting through a class. But he needed to set an example for his little sister and he was going to do that and he had entered the Health classroom, seeing others were there. Rolling his eyes Ezra took a seat waiting for class to start.
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Evelyn Grayson Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am

Evelyn was looking forward to Sex Ed there was no lie, because she knew they would be learning a lot and she knew it was a well-needed talk. So she made her way to class and took a seat in the front of the classroom hoping others would be as excited as she was.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:23 am

Sadie hadn't been feeling up to par and she knew that she was pregnant. So hearing about a Sex Ed class had bothered Sadie to pieces. Since she knew she'd have to see Leo, Pandora, everyone she didn't want to see. So she had made her way and she saw her brother. And for once in her life she wanted to be by her little brother and she took a seat by him. Giving him a smirk, "Looks like you get to sit by your big sister," she said with a smile. Not really caring that he was walking to someone. "Or do you have other friends with this lion friend of yours." she said with an eyebrow raised.

@Dewey Wood and @Parker Cavendish
Shopkeeper
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 GRPz
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Sadie
Apothecary Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Lehighton Meester
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Potions
Capricorn
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Shop Worker / Owner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Nina Kozlova

Post by Nina Kozlova Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:37 am

Nina didn't know what to think when she heard about a possible Sex Ed class being taught, because she knew it would be something that she wasn't used to. As Durmstrang didn't teach that and she had decided it could be interesting to learn about and she was willing to learn about it.  Because she knew it was an interesting topic and she entered the classroom. She went to the middle and took a seat while she waited for the class to begin.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Nina Kozlova
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 am

Lakelyn wasn’t sure what to expect out of this mandatory health class. The owl she had received has been terribly untelling. Just more or less giving the time and day of a class she was apparently obligated to take on top of her other classes. She hadn’t been the only one to receive the owl, though. It seemed that nearly everyone had. Or at least everyone in her year as well as fifth and seventh years. Which was interesting.

By the time she made it to the class, most of the seats beside people she knew were taken so she ended up having to sit by some others who she didn’t quite know as well. Sure, almost everyone knew everyone else’s names by this point from having classes together but she couldn’t actually know everyone. Even if she tried. She sat down in the empty chair and waited for this class to begin.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o5xreaKDqg1szaa83_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Favorite Season: Summer
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Chaos looked at the ever growing class and sighed, he really was wondering what was up with the headmaster. With a flick of his wand he expanded the room, and had tables set up; "Alright so there is five tables in each row, and four rows. Choose a table and take a seat, keeping in mind that there is only five per table."

Chaos was definitely going to need to ask about having a second teacher, however he had to admit that he was a little scared of the headmaster. "Who ever is at your table is your group, and first matter of buisness to discuss is the reproductive tract, male and female," he said as he set a couple images on the board with his wand.[/b]

Back to top Go down

Raphael Krupnik

Post by Raphael Krupnik Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:09 pm

Skipping would have been easy but knowing he'd be tracked down and likely dragged to the class while having its merits, wasn't something he wanted if he found himself in the middle of fun when it happened. Wondering if this 'health' class was anything like the one at his primary school, Rafe found himself a bit more interested. Listening to the chatter around him a vulpine smile grew on his face as his eyes shined with amusement. Oh, this was priceless! Taking a seat, he propped his chin on his hand, elbow on the desk as he hummed lightly under his breath. Oh good. They were starting with the reproductive system. Rolling his eyes, he wondered if he could sleep through the boring bits without getting caught.
Unsorted
Raphael Krupnik
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Penelope Skeeter

Post by Penelope Skeeter Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Penelope stumbled into class feeling rather lucky to have made it in time to split into groups. Decisions, decisions...

Hopefully people weren't too cliquey or finding a group was going to be a pain.
Deceased
Penelope Skeeter
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) - Page 2 Robyngif2
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
penny
Text
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
unknown
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2