Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) EmptyLet Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) EmptyLet Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) EmptyLet Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) EmptyLet Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons)

4 posters

Go down

Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Empty Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Delilah knew that her position was not fully recognized in the classes, it was more just mentioned to those students who have parents associated with the Death Eaters as a way to train the new stock. She smiled as she thought of who would be in the class and the fact that she got permission to torture one of the prodigies, 'Oh this is going to be fun' she thought to herself as she was filled in everything the boy could withstand and she had yet to see someone be able to withstand all that Azazel could. She had a map sent out to the students who were accepted into her class with the instructions to be quiet and to not speak of the class with their fellow classmates.

Topics:
Nature of Dark Arts
Known Dark Magic
Curses and effects
Unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Empty Re: Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons)

Post by Discordia Lestrange Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:10 am

Discordia made sure Kenzi was dragged along as she thought this would be very valuable information.

"Don't worry, dear partner. I'll find the closest, sharpest object when necessary."

@Kenzi Mikeal
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Tumblr_pt27c49OJn1w3mpkdo5_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter

Back to top Go down

Kenzi Mikeal

Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Empty Re: Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons)

Post by Kenzi Mikeal Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 am

"You don't need to worry about protecting me dear, I am fully able to protect myself," Kenzi states as she get willingly pulled along by Discordia. Kenzi quickly pulls out her butterfly knife from her waistband. "I'll just use this if I have to. I can do all sorts of fun things with it," Kenzi states with a devilish smile on her face, "I may just have to teach you how to use one of these."
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Kenzi Mikeal
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Azazel walked just outside of his cabin to the area where Dark Arts was to take place, he was worried how much Delilah would use her liberty to use him as a dummy for the curses, seeing that so far only two have arrived he decided to just lean against the cabin and hope maybe his arrival would not be noticed just yet.

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Mackenzie did not want to be here. But she had to. Delilah practically forced her to sign up for the class. She stood by herself against the wall staring at everyone. She didn't belong here. This class was filled with darkness and anger. Mackenzie was rainbows and sunshine. She stuck out like a sore thumb here. She just hoped Delilah wouldn't mess with her too much
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Delaney Mistholm

Post by Delaney Mistholm Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 am

For Delaney, it was mandatory kind of way to take this dark art class since she was the prodigy of the Death Eaters. So she needed to be here. She had read instructions but this made her just shrug. She walked into the classroom and looked around there. She saw a few familiar faces and few do not. She just took a seat and waited this class to start. So she could get over with it. She had no clue what to expect from this one.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Delaney Mistholm
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Tumblr_pjrhf88ZmQ1w2v6kio3_400
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Del
7th year Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Campbell
partner pic :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Ee92577b94a28b1e5aeae6981b8e48cc
Slytherin
Cancer
American
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Del thought that bringing Mackenzie along to the class, as she hoped that it would bring out her inner darkness. Now she had to focus on her class. "Alright everyone, gather around. I think it is about time we get started," she said before flipping a board. "Nature of The Dark Arts, is our first topic however, lets start with why you or your family decided to choose the dark side of magic," Del as she hoped to get the class involved before digging into the boring lecture.

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Mackenzie scoffed at her sisters statement "let's see. My stupid great grandfather waged a war for blood purity and my even stupider sister has decided to try to continue it." She raised an eyebrow at Delilah and a small smirk spread across her lips.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:45 pm

"Can those cut into the cranium?" Discordia wondered as she watched her beautiful girlfriend hold onto that interesting looking knife.

She rolled her eyes hearing Mackenzie. Who invited her to class? "My dear father chose the dark side of magic as he found it more freeing and agreeable to his temperament."
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Tumblr_pt27c49OJn1w3mpkdo5_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter

Back to top Go down

Delaney Mistholm

Post by Delaney Mistholm Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:27 am

Delaney looked at the professor when she started the class and asked even question why they were into the dark arts. This made the girl just smirk. "Well, why? My family isn't into it. Never have been. But for me... It just seemed to be interesting and some way how to torture the poor souls. I have always been interested in the dark things as far as I can remember," she replied the best as she can. She never had thought much why she was interested in the dark arts that much.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Delaney Mistholm
Mini Ava :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Tumblr_pjrhf88ZmQ1w2v6kio3_400
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Del
7th year Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Campbell
partner pic :
Let Your Inner Darkness Flow (Dark Arts Lessons) Ee92577b94a28b1e5aeae6981b8e48cc
Slytherin
Cancer
American
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Kenzi Mikeal

Post by Kenzi Mikeal Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:34 am

"Only with great effort, and an understanding that there will be no precision in your actions," responded to her dear girlfriend, before turning her attention to the class at hand.

"I'm here cause all knowledge is useful, and knowing something your opponent doesn't gives you a leg up," Kenzi stated simply
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Kenzi Mikeal
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Azazel listened to all the answers and groaned, he could not help but think that all of them were naive about what the Dark Arts were all about, and the Death Eaters for that matter. He could not share his reason, since he was forbidden to instead he thought of what was he supposed to say again. 'What was it?' He thought to himself as he tried to remember the wording.

"I want to learn about the dark side so that I have knowledge on both the light and dark, to make an informed decision to where I want to be. The dark side has always interested me due to the amount of power that one can hold with another." He said hoping he got it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:58 am

Delilah had got word that others would soon be joining the class, this only made her happy as it meant that the plan was still going ahead without suspicion, which also meant that the Death Eaters would soon control everything. This was what they wanted, and for the most part she was a willing participant or at least in their eyes. She decided that she would start the lesson on unforgivables, which were just recently allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:54 pm

Vladimir thought it was weird that dark arts was on his schedule, however he thought that he should go as he did not want to end up with detention on his first week at the school. Besides he was to stay out of trouble after all.

Vlad walked up to the cabin where it was held and listened to the professor as she explained unforgivables, 'weren't they illegal,' he thought to himself he had missed the proclamation about them being legalized, he however thought that it was still weird to be taught in Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down