Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
After Visiting Hours (Harry) EmptyAfter Visiting Hours (Harry) EmptyAfter Visiting Hours (Harry) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
After Visiting Hours (Harry) EmptyAfter Visiting Hours (Harry) EmptyAfter Visiting Hours (Harry) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

After Visiting Hours (Harry)

Go down

After Visiting Hours (Harry) Empty After Visiting Hours (Harry)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 pm

The time had come, this could not continue any longer. The Dark forces were gaining too much of a foothold.. they were winning. They must have already gained control of the Ministry, as the Great Harry Potter had been thrown in Azakban for god knows what. David was old.. older than most people alive, and had seen dark lords rise and fall and had done nothing. 40 years ago, with the apparent death of Voldemort, david realised he could not sit by any longer. He had to emerge from the shadows and show the world Godric Gryffindor's line did not end 400 years ago. Give the world renewed hope... give the Chosen one renewed hope.

However with his current postion as believed dead he did not have the influence he needed to get things done. He needed help.. He needed the boy who lived. So to do that he had to break into Azakban. And lucky enough being soulless.. he could do it. Under the cover of darkness David apperated on to the banks of azkaban. He then walked up to the gates, where two wizard guards stood guard. They drew their wands "What are you doing here" One demanded. David remained calm as he looked him in the eye and said "You will take me to Harry Potter, you will not stop me from seeing him." The guard was silent then said "I'll take you right to Potter." his partner said "Wait,. what?" David then looked at him and said 'You will forget i was here." He then strode in and followed the guard to Potter's cell. David then grabbed the guards arm and once again compelled him saying "You will now return to your post and forget I was ever here, do not let anyone in, even if it is the Minister for Magic himself." The guard just walked away.

David then turned to Harry's cell, he pulled out his wand and muttered a spell, unlocking the door. David pushed it open and pocketed his wand. he then said "Harry James Potter. This is an honor I have waited 40 years to have" that itself would probably confuse potter, as David looked to be 26 years old

Back to top Go down

After Visiting Hours (Harry) Empty Re: After Visiting Hours (Harry)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm

After Visiting Hours (Harry) GettyImages-480680524

Harry had not had access to a mirror or a razor since he was placed into Azkaban so his normal perfectly groomed appearance had gone disarray. He was nearly unrecognizable. Though that did not matter he was trapped and the Death Eaters were getting stronger everyday. He had to get out he had to find a way to escape though he knew that was impossible as he had helped change it so the wards were stronger.

He was in the corner of the cell and well jumped when he heard it opened and then someone who he had no idea who they were but he would swear they were not older than twenty six yet they said they had waited forty years. He wondered how that could be though he just let it slip his mind which also was starting to go a little insane. "And you are?" He asked as he scratched the wall with a stick that he had found. It had just been two months since his arrest and he was not sure how much longer that he could stay in the cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:42 pm

David knew he should have probably introduced himself instead of being a dark unknown presence. He first however, pulled out his wand and whispered 'lumos' anf flicked it, sending a ball of light to hover above them in the middle of the cell, so they could see properly. He then said "my apologies Mr Potter, I'm a little.. rusty.. when it comes to social interactions. But first I want you to know that I mean you no harm. I am a friend." He stepped into the light and held his hand out, palmed faced towards himself, to show Harry the Gryffindor ring on his finger. "My name is David Shuter, you wouldn't know me. However I know you. I was a Secret member of the Order in the second wizarding war, working from the shadows..only Dumbledore knew me... and who do you think kept the Snatchers off you for so long? I have.... specific talents, that let me track them.. and you. My point, is I am a friend, and I am here to help you."

he left it at that. No explanation on how he got in, or how he planned to help, he would let Harry ask that. He didn't want to overwhelm the poor bastard with too much information. Plus he didn't want to scare him with him being a vampire. Not yet anyways. That information would come.. it all would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 am

Harry arched an eyebrow at the other's response though moved slightly to face him. He still had no idea who he was talking to other than the fact that he was an heir to Gryffindor. "Do you have a name? Or am not privileged to have it?" He asked as he studied the other in the light he had been told that there was a member that wanted to have his identity left unknown by Dumbledore though he had no idea how to even contact him if he needed his help. Well it seemed the man had just revealed himself to him.

"Also how do you plan to help? He was very wary of the other and wanted to have all the facts on the table before he decided if he would trust the other. Harry honestly did not know who was trustworthy any more so he just wanted to make sure he could trust him before giving anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 am

David thought he had mentioned his name, but he decided to repeat it for Harry, assuming his time in Azkaban  might have affected his ability to take in information. “David Shuter, the last surviving member of the gryffindor bloodline.” This was not information he gave out freely as it was dangerous information, and usually gave away the fact that he was an immortal vampire. He knew Harry would be wary of him which is why he took no offence to the probing questions.

When asked how he planned to help, David did not smile and however responded “I plan on freeing you of course, you are a beacon of hope to the wizarding populous.. or at least you were before you were thrown in here. I plan on making you that beacon once more.” David then leaned against the wall, soaking the other man in.. Harry did look beaten, sad, hollow. This was not the same man who once tricked the dark lord into killing himself.. this was not the beacon of hope that was the chosen one.

So David said “however this is not a plan to be taken lightly. Hope is a delicate thing. I could, for instance, leave the door open and compel the guards to let you pass.. but that would only further the death eaters claims of your treason, you beacon of hope being extinguished forever. No, while I plan to free you, it will be the right way, by proving your innocence.. or by opening the public’s eye to the death eaters controlling the ministry. I can’t do this alone however...” he trailed off, allowing Harry to respond.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down