Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Stargazer (Open) EmptyStargazer (Open) EmptyStargazer (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Stargazer (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Rutuk Skelter

Stargazer (Open) Empty Stargazer (Open)

Post by Rutuk Skelter Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 am

Rutuk waltzed about the school, he wondered how much easier his life would be near the top of the school. Of course, the astronomy tower sounded good. The place was certainly interesting to him. He looked through some of the tools used for the classes, he could identify some uses, but they were pretty primitive design wise, others he assumed used magic instead of science. He didn't need much of it right now, but a map would be comforting. He did some looking around and soon found an astro map. He couldn't quite read it though. "What in Tartarus is wrong with this thing?" He began looking at it at different angles and eventually found the where it was supposed to be. "I'm lucky I even recognized this as a map, it's not only very vague compared to what I'm used to, but it is also upside down... Ok, let's see... If that is that, and this is this... I should be..." He dragged a finger along the map from a close star. He stopped at the Sun. "Here. Ok. While it is different from what I made, it still has the basics down. Just a different formula I suppose." Rutuk was a bit mesmerized by the equipment, it was so different from what he was used to, but that gave it some value as well. He began to wonder how much these would sell for as well.

The fellow shook his head and began to examine another tool in the room. It was a dial of some kind, curious. It had dates on it, he didn't really care too much about that though, it was more intriguing what this would be used for. Rutuk looked at it and tried to make sense of it. He also wondered what the dates purpose was now. He decided to experiment. He change the date by a day and the stars on the map changed as well. He changed it again, and it changed again. "They can predict what stars will be in the sky corresponding with a date?" Rutuk smiled and changed it again. "There are clearly some interesting ideas among the public. They certainly have some interesting techniques." Rutuk stretch and decided he would look out the telescope, it was late and no body should be about, he can sleep later. The stars in the sky glistened in his eye. "Something I'm familiar with, great!"
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Rutuk Skelter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Stargazer (Open) Empty Re: Stargazer (Open)

Post by James Potter Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm

After finding it difficult to handle some of the obnoxious noise that was occurring by his dorm, James decided he was going to get as far from it as possible, and the only place that seemed the best for that was the astronomy tower. Who even went up there anyway besides Mr. G? He walked up the tower steps and entered only to see the one bizarre new kid. "Never thought I'd see you here, Rutuk Skelter," he greeted hoping that his parents didn't seriously give him such an awful name.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Rutuk Skelter

Post by Rutuk Skelter Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Rutuk Jumped at the greeting. He bumped the telescope and he calmly readjusted the telescope to it's original position. "O-oh, hi James, wasn't expecting to see you here. Isn't that just a funny little coincidence." Rutuk glanced around thinking about how to safely respond to his question. "Well, you see, I'm a fan of the usual space stuff, you know nothing knew here. Just space, lots of it. You know, stars, alien planets, the usual, their everywhere, I tell ya. I was just checking some stuff out, yeah." Rutuk scratched at his head in an attempt to use his shaky arm. "Just don't tell anyone I'm so interested in it, alright. Consider yourself lucky to get THAT secret out of me."

Rutuk quickly noticed a few mistakes he was making, he had hoped he would have plenty of time alone, but it seems that was a bit much to ask for. He also wasn't sure if James noticed the date on the machine was wrong. The fellow couldn't just fix it right in front of him, but what if James noticed it later? Rutuk took a breath and walked calmly over to James. "I don't think I've made many friends since I got here. You wouldn't mind chatting since you're here, right? Wait... Why are you here anyway?" Rutuk tried to start a discussion. He needed a friend to help him figure stuff out, but he also needed a distraction as he started turning the date on the star calendar back to it's original position.
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Rutuk Skelter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 pm

"Yeah, sure you do," James replied raising an eyebrow at Rutuk's rather unusual response to a simple comment. Did the new kid not realize just how suspicious he sounds? He did't want some clueless kid to end up in Azkaban because he didn't know what he was doing and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "How the hell is a love for space a secret?" James wasn't exactly in the best position to be asking that seeing as how he had been hiding his own love for music. He looked at Rutuk and said, "I had to get away from my noisy common room."
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Rutuk Skelter

Post by Rutuk Skelter Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Rutuk let out a relieved sigh as everything was back in order, and James didn't seem too interested in disrupting him. The odd fellow did catch his comment and decided to be a little more honest as there was no harm in it. "I suppose it isn't too unusual here, is it?" Rutuk started. "I wish I could just be surprised by space again. Where I come from it is very odd thing to love." The 14 year old was going through a little bit of recollection. He looked at the map and chuckled.

"I suppose I'm getting a good taste of space right now." Rutuk shook his head after thinking aloud. He also thought on James's comment on the noisy common room. "I have to put up with a noisy room too, I guess that's a common ground between us. I'm usually the last to be asleep in there because everyone keeps me up." Rutuk laughed a little. "I guess we've got one thing in common at least."
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Rutuk Skelter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm

He crossed his arms wondering why Rutuk was even wondering that. "We literally have an astronomy class. At least 2 people in this school genuinely enjoy that class. Mr. G is very laid back," James informed the other wondering if he'd be satisfied by his answer. "Where are you even from? Mars?"

"I'm not sure if that could be considered something we have in common, but if it helps you sleep at night..."

@Rutuk Skelter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Rutuk Skelter

Post by Rutuk Skelter Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Rutuk was still a bit cautious. The Mars comment was actually a little funny to him. He had to be an adapter and explain somethings that had recently occurred. In vague detail of course. "I really should've guessed." Rutuk looked around and decided to pull up his left sleeve and examine the bandages on his arm. They were a little worn now.  "I'm certainly not from Mars, my friend."

Rutuk continued to look at his bandaged arm briefly and began to feel a little faint, so he tore his eyes away from it. "A lot has happened in the past few weeks, I know I seem really strange and out of place, but I feel like I'm in constant danger involving myself with this magic, but I can't really help myself there. I've had enough troubles with that voice..." His arm shook, and he put his hand on it until it eased. "Sorry, it may be a bit careless of me to involve myself. I can tell you of this wound and no more, but that is only if you're curious." Rutuk steadied his eyes and steadied his breathing. He continued to look around at the tools the astronomy tower held as to keep himself busy.
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Rutuk Skelter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:36 pm

"It was a rhetorical question, but seriously, where are you from?" James wondered. "Where are you from to the point of your parents cursing you with the name Rutuk Skelter?" He felt as if he was going to have to see if evelyn might be able to dig some stuff up about Rutuk as James felt as if, going by his observations, that Evelyn was one who enjoyed researching.

He raised an eyebrow. "A voice? Are you schizophrenic or something? I think the mind healers at St. Mungo's might come of help to you..." James honestly had no interest in whatever wound Rutuk had acquired, so he opted to keep his mouth shut.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Rutuk Skelter

Post by Rutuk Skelter Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:43 pm

The fellow was going over the edge over that response. This slytherin kid was absolutely mad or something. Rutuk tapped his foot as he took a deep breath recollecting himself. "You are a clueless bonehead, aren't you?" Rutuk was losing his patience he had decided to re-evaluate that statement. "Look, you shouldn't get involved with me if you aren't interested. I shouldn't even be here myself right now, and if I could, I would leave." Rutuk decided to clear things up in a way that this kid would better understand.

"Putting it simply, one mistake lead to another, now I'm stuck here for a while. This magic, as you call it, seems like it'd give me a good chance. Along the way, I must've misheard something, and that's where I got my name. As you've been guessing, it's not real, a mask." The fellow took a breath and pushed down his sleeve. "I'm not crazy either. Some woman attacked me, talking something about "Death Eaters" of which I bet you're more familiar than me. Her cold voice just rings in my head every now and again." The fellow let out a sigh and eased himself. "Sorry, I'm rambling now."
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Rutuk Skelter
Mini Ava :
Stargazer (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Stargazer (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 am

He found himself awfully confused when he was referred to as a clueless bonehead. 'Projecting much?" he asked looking at the other. "I'd say out of the two of us, you're, by far, the most clueless. Do you know how anything even works?" What did Rutuk even mean with the whole spiel about how he's not supposed to even be at Hogwarts?

"How sure are you that you're not crazy? What did the woman even look like anyway?"
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down