I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jace Watson, Lily L Potter, Rhesus Carrow, Sharona Grayson

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

doing it all (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doing it all (open)

Post by Autumn Shaw on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 am

Autumn walked out of the Hospital Wing after having to take her sister to see one of the healers. But she didn't really want to spend time in there with her sister. Now that Gaston decided to not come back after the break, she was left having to do the job that he was doing most of the time. Even though Autumn fought with Maddie all the time, and as she walked down the corridor, she began to miss being able to just focus on her school duties, instead of dealing her younger sister. She leaned her back against one of the walls as she waited for her sister to be done.

5.8 - Seventh Year Gryffindor - Over-Protective

"Fight for your dreams, and your dreams will fight for you."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
The Order
face claim :
Shailene Woodley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: doing it all (open)

Post by Ashton Steele on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:12 am

Ashton was walking around the castle in search of something, or rather someone, fun to do. As he passed the hospital wing he noticed a Gryffindor girl from his year. He tried to remember her name but he couldnt. Not that it mattered. She was just a Gryffindor. But she seemed like someone he could have fun with. He went over and smirked "Hey there little Lion. What are you doing up here all alone?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Shaw on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 am

Autumn had looked in the direction of the hospital wing, and she hoped that her sister's appointment was going well. But before she knew the girl saw a Slytherin walk to her, which caused her to roll her eyes. In her mind, the house of Slytherin had been plagued with people who wanted to cause trouble and the only exception she had was her sister. Leaning against the wall with her arms crossed giving the Slytherin a glare. "Don't call me a little lion. I am not here alone, my sister is currently in the hospital wing. I am only waiting for her. And she happens to be a Slytherin that you might know." she said knowing that judging from her sister's reputation, they would probably know each other.

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
The Order
face claim :
Shailene Woodley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Steele on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:27 am

Ashton rasied an eyebrow "Hmmmm little kittens got some claws. Tell me, Little Lion, what is your sisters name?" He asked placing his hand next to her head and leaning on it a bit as he eyed the girl up and down. He pushed his hair back out of his eyes with the other hand as he waited for her response

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Shaw on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:41 am

Autumn watched as the guy had told her that she got claws. "Yeah, and what is the problem with that. I am not one for falling for a guy at the first sighting," she said as she gave him a glare. Watching him glare, the girl had been getting madder by the minute, but she had to believe this guy was cute, but she was not going to be a victim of falling for men like her sister. "My sister is Madison Shaw, and to you guys, she is someone who could be easily tricked into sleeping with guys," she said curiously to see if the two knew each other.

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
The Order
face claim :
Shailene Woodley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Steele on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 pm

"Never said you were, princess." He said with a smirk. When she mentioned her sisters name he chuckled a bit "Ahhhh little Maddie is your sister. Yeah I know her. Id love to get to know her better. But I have yet to have the pleasure most of my house mates have had."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down