Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
counting down (open) Emptycounting down (open) Emptycounting down (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

counting down (open)

Go down

Scylla Carrow

counting down (open) Empty counting down (open)

Post by Scylla Carrow Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:07 am

Scylla had known that OWLS were to happen in the second half of the year. And she knew that if she wanted to work at St. Mungos she would have to get her shit into work. Wanting desperately to escape the clutches of the Carrow family and she knew that if her Aunt Alecto knew about this, she could end up telling her father. She entered the library and walked over to the OWLS section and she began to look at the books, hoping to have some peace studying.
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Scylla Carrow
Mini Ava :
counting down (open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

counting down (open) Empty Re: counting down (open)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Amber felt a mixture of nerves and excitement every time she thought about her OWLs. It wasn't really something that made her particularly stressed, but she knew that if she wanted to get where she intended to in life, she would certainly need to work hard. It was part of the reason she had taken on the role of teacher's assistant for the Potions professor. This was, she was able to hone her Potions skills even further, fluff up her resume and definitely make a good impression for her application to university.

It was why she was in the library again. The common room was also a good place to study. No matter what people said about Slytherins, they were ambitious, which meant they hardly wanted to end up failing their classes. She was sitting by herself, but she realised that she had forgotten to grab one of the textbooks that she needed for her Charms essay. Amber stood quietly and headed over to the right section, seeing a familiar Ravenclaw girl also looking in the same OWLs preparation areas. "Do you need any help looking?" she asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Scylla Carrow

Post by Scylla Carrow Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Scylla had hated when other students found her because she knew it would get back to Rhesus. She jumped when she heard someone ask her something and she turned to see a Slytherin girl. It made her nervous because she knew Rhesus had ties with all the Slytherins, well so she believed. Trying to think of a quick response, and thought if maybe she would have to lie. But it was not in her personality to lie, despite her vindictiveness at times.

She let out a sigh, "A little help would be nice. I am trying to find a book on healing." she said hoping that she wouldn't think that she had been crazy for studying healing. But then again, perhaps not all Slytherins knew Rhesus. "My name is Scylla, by the way," she said giving her a small smile.
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Scylla Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:10 am

Amber eyed the Ravenclaw as the other girl seemed to hesitate in her response. Perhaps Amber had surprised her, or maybe she was shy. Whatever it was, the redhead hoped that she would answer soon, because otherwise she would feel like a complete idiot for offering to help. "Ah, healing," Amber said with a smile and a small nod, her eyes scanning the spines as she spoke, "an interesting topic, I think. I'm a potions kind of girl myself, so it would almost be a perfect profession for me. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm perfect for it." As she spoke, her eyes landed on a couple of books, and she drew them both out and held them out the the girl. "I'm Amber," she replied, "nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Scylla Carrow

Post by Scylla Carrow Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:48 am

She had never been proud of her shyness around Slytherins and felt that she had ruined possible relationships. Knowing that not all the Slytherins had been bad people. But the majority of them were not the greatest and it caused her to feel the need to apologize when it came to the end of the conversation. "Yeah, healing is definitely interesting. Especially the idea of trying to help people and in my family the idea of helping is not exactly an answer."

"That's cool because potions are really cool. Especially when it comes to seeing what things could be done. But I had never been the type who brewed potions in my free time unless they had been for school." she said as she touched the spines. "I am sure you will be perfect for it, not everyone is good at first shot. Plus it's a while away until we're in our actual careers," she said with a reassuring smile, hoping to boost her confidence.

Scylla smiled at her name, "That's a nice name, Amber. It's a pleasure to meet you. " and looking at her robe. "I am guessing you are a Slytherin?"
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Scylla Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:33 am

Amber could relate to the girl's words. Her own family wasn't exactly known for their compassion. There was a group of families like theirs who were more interested in furthering themselves than helping others. "I know what you mean," Amber said with a slight smile, thinking that it was brave of the girl to be voicing that out loud.

"Brewing potions is my absolute favourite thing to do in my spare time," Amber replied with a chuckle, "I know that there's plenty of time, but I'm not sure that I'll ever fit the part. I guess I can wait and see." The red head smiled and said, "thanks. Yeah, I'm a Slytherin. How could you tell?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down