Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Oh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 EmptyOh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 EmptyOh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Oh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 EmptyOh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 EmptyOh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Oh cousin of mine (Jace)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 Empty Oh cousin of mine (Jace)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tristan had alot on her mind. Grades, boys, pack troubles, all of it. She sighed and put on her running clothes and a hoody because it was slightly chilly out and walked out of the castle. She made her way to the edge of the forbidden forest and once she made sure there was no one around she ran into the forest. She felt at home there. She felt safe. She smiled as she began to run past all the trees and creatures of the forest. She stopped however when she smelt something. The smell of her cousin, Jace. She followed the scent to a little shack in the woods and raised an eyebrow. She approached the front door and opened it, surprised it was unlocked. She stepped inside and the scent of Jace surrounded her "Jace?" She called out unsure if her cousin was actually there or not

Back to top Go down

Oh cousin of mine (Jace)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh cousin of mine (Jace)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Jace shivered, returning the nuzzle and almost picked her up to spin her around the room when she accepted him. "Oh you beautiful woman.." He said joyfully, feeling his heart thump and his body tingle at the fact he had found his mate. When she stared up at him, he got lost in her eyes for a moment and cupped her cheek, pressing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:27 pm

She blushed and giggled when he called her beautiful. When he ksised her, there was no awkwardness, it was pure bliss. She cupped his cheek and kissed him back smiling "Youre mine." She said in a loving and possessive tone. SHe hid her face in his chest, ignoring the blood and sweat and dirt, she just wanted to be near him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Jace found his heart beat faster at the kiss and she looked at him in such a way that he wanted to make her happy for the rest of his life; in order just to see that look another time. "And you're mine, my sweet." He murmured, picking her up to rest her on the dining room table to allow him to look her in the eyes. "I guess my sister is good for something. Her scent led you to me after all." He said with a cheeky smile, toying with her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Scarlett smiled and kissed him again just because she could. She loved the taste of him on her lips. She giggled softly and looked up at him "Thought she was your cousin." She said in a teasing tone before rubbing her hands up and down his muscular arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Jace melted into the kiss, holding her to his chest and cupped her cheek, her soft skin sending shivers down his spine. "Pack sister. We're a very complicated family, okay." He said with a small pout and nestled his face into her neck. "I'm so glad I found you." He whispered, the scent that now filled his nose being pure wolf and it reminded him of his greatest hatred. "I must let you know...You won't see me much a the school. Whilst I do attend, I do mostly night classes or home learning. The scent of humans makes me incredibly sick and angry. I despise the lot of them." He told her, his tone firm and evident just how much he despised them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Scarlett looked up at him as he spoke. "Im glad I found you too." She bit her lip and sighed when he said he wouldnt be around the castle much "Oh well that sucks. I was looking forward to being able to walk down the hall with my boyfriend." She said biting her lip "Will you try and attend some classes with me? I wont ask for many. Just a few so I can see you more often." She gave him her puppy eyes and pouted out her bottom lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Jace sighed at her sadness in the fact he wasn't going to be around a lot and nodded at her request, already feeling queasy at the thought. "i have a way I can withstand the smell for a little while. I want people to know that you're taken and you're mine." He growled out the last word and held her a little tighter as the thought of someone taking Scarlett away from him filled his mind. It was evident he got angry from the sudden flash of gold in his eyes and the way his veins seemed to start to protrude, the start of a transformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 pm

She cupped his cheek and shushed him soothingly "Shhh shhh baby. Its ok. Im all your. Calm down, Wolf." She said softly and kissed him softly "How about you come with me to potions class tomorrow? Or my Defense against the dark arts class. Ill be right there by you the entire time." SHe said comfortingly a she kissed down his jaw and neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Jace breathed in deeply, forcing a calm smile down to Scarlett and nodded at her question. "I'll be at any one you're in." He said softly and enjoyed the soft kisses on his jaw and neck, nuzzling into her. He began to watch the sun go down and he sighed, looking back at the girl in his arms. "You should probably go back, Scar." He muttered, not wanting to see her go but he didn't want her to walk in the forest at night, even if she was a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:11 pm

"Or... I could stay here with you and go back in the morning." She said softly as a light blush spread across her cheeks. She didnt want to leave his arms all night. She just wanted to be near him "I dont have any clothe to wear to sleep. But Im sure we can figure something out." She said with a bit of a cocky smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded, allowing her to stay just for the night so he grasped her by the thighs and carried her to his bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and began to go through his clothes, finding an old shirt he barely wore and wasn't destroyed by the forest around them before turning around to see Scarlett practically swallowed up by all the furs on his bed, the candlelight casting a beautiful glow upon her and he swallowed hard. "You're beautiful..." He whispered, unable to contain the emotions within him and his eyes watered, having found someone who finally understood him on every level possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:24 pm

Scarlett giggled as he carried her and nestled into the fur blankets on his bed. She smiled when he gave her the shirt and she climbed under the blankets and changed into it dropping her clothes to the floor. She got back out and when she saw him starting to tear up she immediately got to her knees and cupped both of his cheeks before placing soft kissed on his cheeks to wipe away his tears "I.... fuck IM scared to say this so damn soon but its how I feel. I love you." She said lowering her head afraid he would push her away now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Jace was slightly disappointed by the fact she hid her body as she changed but when she cupped his cheek to kiss his tears away, he forgot all about that and focused on the words she had to say. He laughed at her silliness, lifting up her chin to face him properly and his eyes slowly changed golden. "You're my mate. I love you to the moon and back. The moment I met you, only a while ago, I knew I was to love you for the rest of my life." He told her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:56 pm

She smiled and gripped his arms and pulled her to him as she kissed him. She lied on the bed as they kissed and smirked softly against his lip/ She wanted to just be with him for the rest of her life. But she wouls ettle for the rest of the night "Why dont you show me just how much you love me." She said giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Jace laid down in the pile of furs, keeping Scarlett to his chest and felt his body tingle at the acceptance before staring down at her affectionately. "Thank you, Scar." He whispered into her hair, her flowery and woodsy smell filling his nose. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed the moment of having found his mate and how simple it became. He knew his sister would go crazy but he was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

She smiled and kissed his cheek and face multiple times "Never let me go? Promise me. No matter what happens youll never leave." She said knowing he wouldnt considering he was her mate, but she still wanted to hear him say it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Jace nodded, becoming sleepy from the hunt and from the social visits from both Tristan and Scarlett. "The only times I will be away is when you're in class and I'm here. I also require time away from people...Even if you're my mate, I need my own space." He told her, wanting to draw the line that she was not to come over whenever she pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:33 pm

She pouted and looked up at him a bit "Oh... Ok." She said softly and hid her face into the soft blankets and pillows. SHe knew she didnt need to be around him 24/7 but she didnt like being told not to come over whenever. She hated closed door policies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Jace sighed at her sudden sadness and he leaned back in a small huff, not pleased that she wasn't very understanding. "You must understand that this is my space and it has been my space for the past five years. Whilst you're my mate, I need to have my own space just to cool down and I hunt a lot so my home can be filled with...ya know, dead animals." He admitted, gesturing towards the furs and even skulls hanging from his walls. "My space is my sanctuary...I need you to respect that. If you want your own space, I will completely understand and respect it."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2