Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Emptythorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Emptythorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Emptythorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Emptythorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

thorn in your shoulder (dahlia)

2 posters

Go down

Comarth Selwyn

thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Empty thorn in your shoulder (dahlia)

Post by Comarth Selwyn Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:49 pm

After rolling the hide carefully and placing it inside of his bag, Comarth realised that Dahlia was already leaving for the streets beyond. Hurriedly bursting out of the communal area himself, he pursued her by winding between all the shoppers and keeping an eye on the back of her head.

"Pardon me, Dahlia? Dahlia? Excuse me, I apologise--" he had half-collided with a couple walking the other way, and was now briefly dipping his head to them before he continued racing after her. Eventually, his fingers lightly brushed against the back of her shoulder. "Hold a moment - I have a request. If you shan't give me a small amount of what's inside there, then at least tell me how you acquired it?" he asked, breathlessly.

@Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Empty Re: thorn in your shoulder (dahlia)

Post by Dahlia Travers Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:36 pm

Dahlia had only entered the room to see if Comarth was there with her product. She was beyond annoyed that he had made her buy it back when he had more or less stolen it from her but it was something she would remember. He would pay for making her jump through such hoops. Did he even know how difficult it was to get Peruvian Golden Comet bones?!? Or dragon hide for that matter? She had had to pull far more strings than she had wanted to have to pull in order to acquire it but she had managed. There wasn't much she couldn't get her hands on if she tried hard enough. Though, she had quickly left the room as soon as she was sure that all of the ground bones remained in the container he had returned to her.

And that should have been the end of it. At least for the moment. That wasn't the case, though. The next thing she knew, she heard him calling her name and she sighed without stopping. She was not in the mood to converse with him after he had just more or less held her rare ingredient hostage. Maybe if she just kept moving then he would think she didn't hear him. She thought it might work for a moment before she felt someone touch her shoulder and heard his voice once more. She turned quickly to face him, a look of impatience on her face. She just stared at him for a moment as he had the audacity to ask her for some of what was in the little pot. At least he had the intelligence not to just scream out what she was carrying. "I cannot believe you would have the nerve to ask me that after holding my things hostage and making me more or less buy them back from you." She was outraged! Who wouldn't be? She crossed her arms over her chest as she gave him her best princess-to-peasant look.

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Tumblr_inline_o38g8a3x5A1sotrar_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) 000000
Slytherin
Aries
British
Favorite Subject: Potions
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:38 pm

"Is that a 'no'?"

He had more than the nerve to ask the question. Apparently, he wanted to be catapaulted right back through Diagon with a back hand.

"That's a 'no', isn't it?" he repeated gingerly, finally registering that she was annoyed with him. "All right, all right - I understand."

But he didn't really, because he didn't understand the concept of give and take.

"At least tell me what you were intending to use it for? It's piqued my curiosity, Dahlia. I cannot just let you wiggle away to your brewing room without so much as a hint..." His bribing smile could do with some work.

@Dahlia Travers
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
thorn in your shoulder (dahlia) Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down