Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
we have a deal (dahlia) Emptywe have a deal (dahlia) Emptywe have a deal (dahlia) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
we have a deal (dahlia) Emptywe have a deal (dahlia) Emptywe have a deal (dahlia) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

we have a deal (dahlia)

2 posters

Go down

Hector Burke

we have a deal (dahlia) Empty we have a deal (dahlia)

Post by Hector Burke Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:59 pm

"This all happened at exactly the right time," he commented loftily, as they walked out of the room together. "I can only withstand a certain amount of Rowle sucking up to that wailing Siren..."

He and Rowle had been friends for a long, long time but his fascination with Alayna Nott had irked him through the years. When she had walked in, they had walked out, coincidentally, about thirty seconds later. He was sad to leave Astrid - that utterly charming young woman - but there was such thing about being overly keen.

"My first question is about your future plans. You seem prudent enough to have an idea of what you want to do. So, where do you see yourself after Hogwarts?"

It may seem slightly out of the blue, but he wanted to get to the point.

@Dahlia Travers
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
we have a deal (dahlia) Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
we have a deal (dahlia) Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

we have a deal (dahlia) Empty Re: we have a deal (dahlia)

Post by Dahlia Travers Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:58 pm

Dahlia couldn’t agree with him more. She had always found Ptolemy to be rather agreeable, Alayna too at one point but it seemed that things were changing with the two of them and she wasn’t sure she quite appreciated the trajectory of the changes they were making. Not that she would ever say as much. To call them out so publicly would be beneath her. And she did rather like the idea of Ptolemy Rowle owing her something for her hand in his little party. The potions themselves should be easy enough, and then she always had the favor to fall back on when she decided to cash in. A small smirk tugged at her lips. ”I can see what you mean. It can be rather distasteful.” she said because this was just Burke she was talking to, he wouldn’t judge her for her agreement.

There was a small pause when his question came. Of course, she wanted to continue with her little potion business. That would be ideal but she wasn’t sure her parents would agree to such a thing when they expected her to be some sort of trophy wife or something, such was the pureblood way. Not that her parents were into matchmaking or anything but the facts still stood. ”I have given it some thought… as you know, I have quite the lucrative business going here in the halls of Hogwarts and I would like to continue that once I graduate on a larger scale. Of course, not all the potions I sell here could be legally sold in Diagon Alley or the likes but there are always ways around that.” she said with a bit of a shrug. She wasn’t as well versed on the whole business side of things, potions were her thing but she had done well enough for herself thus far. ”Why do you ask?” she asked with a small tilt of her head. She was curious now.

@Hector Burke
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
we have a deal (dahlia) Tumblr_inline_o38g8a3x5A1sotrar_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
we have a deal (dahlia) 000000
Slytherin
Aries
British
Favorite Subject: Potions
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:47 am

"That's what I was hoping you'd say."

He hadn't much association with Dahlia and her shady business, although he had purchased a few potions that would enhance his concentration and they had worked rather well, except for the fact that he hadn't slept for seventy-two hours after consumption. There were times when he'd watched her dealings with intrigue, but had never commended her for being able to operate like that: under the notice of the Professors.

What he saw with her was galleons, and galleons just happened to be his favourite thing in the entire world.

"Have you much business acumen? Are you a shrewd negotiator, can you keep track of your expenditure and your profits? Would you be able to invest in the right ways, do you have contacts of your buyers and would you know the right way to build your dealings into a a respected business? What I can offer you is myself, you see. As your business partner. As someone who knows all the boring business jargon and can help you make this into an enterprise."

@Dahlia Travers
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
we have a deal (dahlia) Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
we have a deal (dahlia) Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Dahlia Travers

Post by Dahlia Travers Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:21 am

Dahlia knew how to stay under the radar. She only sold to customers that she knew personally or who were referred to her by others that she trusted. Still, she was able to make a lucrative income and had plenty stashed away for a rainy day or just for when she saw something that she wanted and didn’t want to go to her parents for it. Though, she had to admit that her head was spinning a bit when Hector began rambling off business things. She had no idea what he was talking about when it came to all that. She hadn’t given that aspect of the business much thought. True to the nature of someone like her, the potions she made were where her attention had laid. She knew her products were high quality and she knew that she could sell them easily. But everything else, she was a little clueless. She took a moment to study him.

”And what do you want out of the business, then? I know what my skills are worth and won’t sell myself short with someone who wants to keep the majority of my profits for themselves. Of course, I know you should be properly paid for your part in this expenditure.” if she had to go into business with someone, Hector seemed to be a good option but only if he wasn’t going to try to tell her he deserved 90% of the profit or something. She was shrewd enough with her profits to know she was worth far more that a figure such as that and she knew better than to agree to something without knowing the terms.

@Hector Burke
Slytherin Seventh Year
Dahlia Travers
Mini Ava :
we have a deal (dahlia) Tumblr_inline_o38g8a3x5A1sotrar_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Dahlia
Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Isabelle Fuhrman
partner pic :
we have a deal (dahlia) 000000
Slytherin
Aries
British
Favorite Subject: Potions
Wealthy
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down