Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Emptywe were first years once (open) - Page 5 Emptywe were first years once (open) - Page 5 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Emptywe were first years once (open) - Page 5 Emptywe were first years once (open) - Page 5 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

we were first years once (open)

+10
Louis Weasley
Indigo Macmillan
Alayna Rowle
Hector Burke
Ptolemy Rowle
Atticus Nott
Matilda Riddle
Medea Riddle
Hyacinth Macmillan
Lien Chang
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lien Chang

we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Empty we were first years once (open)

Post by Lien Chang Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

It was the day before classes started and the day after he had first arrived at Hogwarts. Lien didn't get a very good night's sleep, but he suspected there were others that hadn't either: there was a lot of wind that night, and up in the Ravenclaw tower it sounded horrific. Now he was browsing over his new timetable and eating some plain porridge, looking like he was being swallowed up by his two-sizes-too-big second-hand robes.

He hadn't spoken much to the other boys in his dormitory. Most of them had been quite shy, and Lien wasn't complaining. He was slightly wary of them - Parkinson, Nott, Macmillan - all pureblood names, all exceedingly wealthy. They probably would start picking on him for being the odd one out, despite the Nott boy crying into his pillow at three o'clock in the morning. He probably didn't realise that he'd overheard that.
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: we were first years once (open)

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:18 pm

Hyacinth blushed when she came over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Amy. Things are fine," he greeted with an awkward smile as he looked over at his new friends.

"Chang, Nott, this is one of my sisters!"

@Amaryllis Macmillan @Lien Chang @Atticus Nott
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Favorite Season: Summer
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: we were first years once (open)

Post by Lien Chang Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:57 pm

He didn't know what the Nott twins were talking about in hushed voices, but he wanted to believe it was nothing sinister. Atticus still looked like he was constantly on the verge of tears, and he thought it was a little bit soppy of him. He was eleven years old: surely he had been looking forward to going on an adventure, away from his Mum and Dad, in this huge, fancy castle! Then again, he probably lived in a castle himself...

When a very pretty girl in her late teens came over, Lien didn't realise his mouth was slightly open when Macmillan introduced her as his sister. There was very little resemblance between them, but maybe it was because Macmillan had dark hair. The brother was blond too...

"Hi..." Lien said shyly, unable to meet her eye. "I'm Lien, um, what's your name?"

@Amaryllis Macmillan @Hyacinth Macmillan
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:04 pm

Atticus smiled nervously at Alayna. Although this was the first time they were away from the eyes of their Father, it felt as though he had planted a second pair in the walls. He had told Atticus before he left: nothing gets past me.

Swallowing a parched throat, he took a quick sip of pumpkin juice and almost dribbled the entire lot over his robe when Macmillan introduced his sister. Did he really want to introduce her to him? Did that mean he still wanted to be friends?

"I'm Atticus Nott, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said rather formally, sitting upright.

Eyes in the walls...

@Amaryllis Macmillan
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Amaryllis Macmillan

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:10 pm

Amaryllis barely even noticed the blush that stole over her little brother’s cheeks as she had kissed one of them. And he seemed to play it off as if it was nothing as well. A large smile stayed on her lips as he introduced her to his little friends. Weren’t they all just adorable?!? The one her brother indicated as Chang was the first to reply and she ruffled Hyacinth’s dark hair playfully as she realized he hadn’t properly introduced her. He would learn in time, he was still young. His manners were still in the works! ”I’m Amaryllis but most people just call me Amy. It’s nice to meet you Lien and you as well, Atticus.” she said with that same friendly smile. What better than to get to know her brother’s little friends a little better before she returned to Indigo and Memphis? They had seemed wrapped up in conversation anyway after all.

@Hyacinth Macmillan  @Lien Chang @Atticus Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Amaryllis Macmillan
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 1BJBr7g
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amy
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Terese Pagh
partner pic :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 000000
Graduated
Taurus
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Of Age
Wealthy
Hufflepuff
A Romantic

Back to top Go down

Memphis Rowle

Post by Memphis Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:16 pm

He had been talking to Indigo about his post-Hogwarts plans, when a familiar sight caught his eye. What a spectacle she was. His conversation drifted off and his face lit up, watching her glide over to them like some ethereal beauty. As she kissed him, his hand moved across hers and he held her fingers delicately, smiling like a love-struck fool, but she said that she wanted to greet her brother.

"But of course, my darling..." he said wistfully, watching her go over to him.

He turned back to Indigo and lowered his voice: "You wouldn't happen to know her favourite bloom, would you? I imagine amaryllises are far too predictable..."

@Amaryllis Macmillan

Adult
Memphis Rowle
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Q9r0XP
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Memphis
Investor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddie Fox
Graduated
Taurus
Business Person
British
Hedonist
Apparition
Of Age
Slytherin
Head Boy
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:22 pm

"That's a really... nice name."

How stupid! Lien blushed.

"It's a very pretty name," said Atticus, and Lien stared at him. Who had the nerve to say something like that, and without even batting an eyelid over it! Atticus Nott really was a strange boy.

"Are you in Ravenclaw too?" he asked timidly.

@Amaryllis Macmillan
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Amaryllis Macmillan

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Amaryllis glanced back to where Memphis and Indigo still chatted, a wistful look in her blue eyes as she finally tore her gaze away from him as one of the boys spoke once more. ”how kind of you both to say.” she said, smile still in place. ”Oh no, I’m in Hufflepuff. I just couldn’t miss a chance to meet Hyacinth’s new friends and say hello.” she knew that their brothers gave him a rough time more often than not so she always went out of her way to try to be there for him and make sure he didn’t feel left out. It’s what big sisters were for, right?

@Lien Chang
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Amaryllis Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amy
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Terese Pagh
partner pic :
Graduated
Taurus
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Of Age
Wealthy
Hufflepuff
A Romantic

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:47 pm

Alayna watched all the boys go googoo eyes over the older girl and rolled her own eyes. She continues to eat the food on her plate before she looked at her brothers new little friends "You said you're lien right? I'm Alayna. Sorry Rowle was being such a dick to you. He likes to run his mouth to make himself seem important."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:42 am

Smiling in embarrassment, Lien didn't know what was more intimidating: the older girl talking to them, or Alayna addressing him directly. He nodded slightly, confirming his name.

"Um, it's fine," he said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say to her. He had a feeling that if he said anything wrong, the bowl of marmalade would end up over his head.

"I'm looking forward to classes, especially Transfiguration. I've been reading up on it, and there's all sorts of rules that restrict what you can and can't do. It's actually quite mathematical, and I really enjoyed Maths classes when I went to school."
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:09 am

Alayna cocked her head to the side and giggled, he certainly was a Ravenclaw, "I'm not to sure if I'll do well with that. I'm not one for rules really." She picked up her juice and took another sip, "I am looking forward to defense against the dark arts. I think it will be very.... Useful for me in life." It could teach her to fight back against her father one day. She could defend herself and Atticus. That was important

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:06 am

Chewing on a scone, Hyacinth was relieved that the attention was off of him for the time being. It was overwhelming, and he needed to make sure he at least ate most of his breakfast! He needed the energy to run around and start the day after all!

He dabbed a napkin around his chin and added to the conversation, "I think I'm looking forward to flying class. It seems a lot of fun!"
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Amaryllis Macmillan

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:45 am

Amaryllis smiled once more towards Hyacinth and his friends. "I will stop pestering you guys now and let you get back to breakfast. If you need anything, I'd be happy to help just find me." She did plan on being head girl next year after all!

Then she moved away from the table and back to where Indigo and Memphis stood chatting. She snaked one of her arms through Memphis' as she smiled up to him. "What are you boys talking about?" She asked them curiously, happy to join in whatever conversation they may be having.

@Memphis Rowle @Hyacinth Macmillan
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Amaryllis Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amy
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Terese Pagh
partner pic :
Graduated
Taurus
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Of Age
Wealthy
Hufflepuff
A Romantic

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:02 pm

"Me too!" Atticus piped up enthusiastically, forgetting about eyes in the walls for a moment as he looked at the boy in glee. "Do you like Quidditch? What's your favourite team? Mine is the Falmouth Falcons! I had a season ticket last year, and one of their Chasers took a bludger to the knee and it knocked right the other way! There was Mediwizards all over the pitch, but I got a good photo of it! I'll show you when we're back at the dorm!"

He had never felt so much energy come from nowhere in his entire life. What was in the food?

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:04 pm

"I don't think I'll be much good at flying..."

Because he'd never flown before, and wasn't too good with heights.

He looked at Alayna, diverted his eyes back to his toast, and asked her: "Why is that?"

@Alayna Nott @Hyacinth Macmillan
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Memphis Rowle

Post by Memphis Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:12 pm

When she made her way back over to them, Memphis smiled down proudly at her. It was the perfect way to end his Hogwarts education: Head Boy and a beautiful, intelligent girlfriend by his side. Perhaps he could invite her back to his quarters later, as he had his own now: she would love the exquisite furnishings. And they had somewhere to be together in private...

"Everything and nothing, although the nothing part was purely my doing," he said, chuckling as he kissed the top of her head. "Shall we sit and eat together, my darling? And you can tell me all about your summer. Where was it that you visited again?" he asked, smiling briefly at Indigo as he took the hint and drifted back to the Hufflepuff table. Memphis guided her to Slytherin's, near to where his brother had rejoined.

@Amaryllis Macmillan

Adult
Memphis Rowle
Mini Ava :
we were first years once (open) - Page 5 Q9r0XP
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Memphis
Investor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddie Fox
Graduated
Taurus
Business Person
British
Hedonist
Apparition
Of Age
Slytherin
Head Boy
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Alayna laughed as Atticus got all excited about quidditch. She never understood much about the sport herself, but she liked that it made Atti so happy. She looked back at lien when he asked why she was determined to learn defense against the dark arts, "Not everyone has a nice and comfy home life." Was all she said before looking down at her plate.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:22 pm

"My other brother is into quidditch more than I am, but mum takes us to at least two games a season!"

Their dad was always busy working at the Ministry, and he wasn't as into quidditch as he used to be. It was something to discuss at the dinner table.

His jaw dropped in astonishment. "You got to see that? Wow! I like the Pride of Portree!"

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:35 pm

"Yeah! It was so funny, Alayna was shrieking and making a big, big scene over it. Mother tried to shield my eyes but I told her that I wanted to see, and it was just so fun..."

Because his Father wasn't there. He didn't have to sit up straight and watch the pitch like he was viewing some boring opera.

"We were supposed to be in one of the boxes but I asked Mother if we could sit on the stands, because I love how crazy the crowd get in the games. Someone spilt their drink over me. It was amazing!"

Not so many people would find that experience amazing, but Atticus would.

"I think they're playing Portree this Autumn, but I can't go to that match as I'll be here..." Damn.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:39 pm

Laughing, tiny pieces of Hyacinth's scone spewed out of his mouth. "Indigo would've done the same thing!" Sports never really appealed to his older brother; he always preferred going shopping with their sisters. Hyacinth really didn't understand why Indigo wasn't into playing in the dirt or climbing trees. He only had one brother to do boyish stuff with instead of two. It was a bit lonely!

"He'd throw a fit too over a drink being spilled!"

That was just how his brother was.

Hyacinth frowned when he realized he'd be missing that match too. "At least we have our house team to watch!"

@Atticus Nott

Last edited by Hyacinth Macmillan on Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:40 pm

It was an ominous answer, but he didn't understand her meaning behind it. Particularly when he was forced to skip lunches to forage from an apple tree in the garden...

"Did you really shriek?" he asked, laughing.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:06 pm

Alayna frowned as Atticus began telling his story, "I did not shriek. I do not shriek." But that was a lie. She had almost cried during that game and had wanted to go home the entire time. She rolled her eyes and looked across to the Slytherin table, trying to catch Rowles eye. She didn't know why, but she wanted to know if he was watching her.

Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Amaryllis Macmillan

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Amaryllis looked up at Memphis adoringly, she truly found herself lucky to have been able to find a boyfriend such as him. And he was head boy as well, which also led to another level of pride. How many girls could say they were dating the head boy? Only her, that's who! She rolled her eyes good-naturedly at him when he spoke before kissing the top of her head. "Is that your way of telling me it was boy talk and I'm not included?" She said with a mock pout that quickly faded into a smile. She didn't mind, really. She did like to tease Memphis from time to time, though. And he seemed to like her wit. "That sounds lovely." She said as she moved over to the Slytherin table with him. "Mallorca. It was so beautiful there. I almost didn't want to leave!" She said, a smile on her lips as she thought back to the beautiful beaches where she had spent much of her time while there.

@Memphis Rowle
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Amaryllis Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amy
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Terese Pagh
partner pic :
Graduated
Taurus
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Of Age
Wealthy
Hufflepuff
A Romantic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5