Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
honour the system (tagged) Emptyhonour the system (tagged) Emptyhonour the system (tagged) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
honour the system (tagged) Emptyhonour the system (tagged) Emptyhonour the system (tagged) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

honour the system (tagged)

2 posters

Go down

Lochlan Riddle

honour the system (tagged) Empty honour the system (tagged)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:15 pm

"I can't keep making excuses for you, Rowle. If you get suspended again, then the Professors will likely consider the next strike as expulsion."

Lochlan was sat behind his desk with Rowle sat on the other side. Although his face had been repaired from abrasions, his normally well-sculpted hair was messed out of place. He wasn't looking at him directly in the eyes, and that bothered him. Lochlan slapped the desk pointedly, and the boy jolted slightly.

"I don't want to have to deal with a unruly little brat every other week!" he thundered, and Rowle was looking at him now. The boy frowned slightly, but cleared his throat.

"But Sir, I--"

"Don't but bloody sir me! You are not at the top of this world, you are not even at the top of this school. I am! Well, more or less..." Discounting Voclain was easy to do. "You are nothing, Rowle, until you get out of this institution. If you keep repeating the same actions, you will leave here with your wand destroyed and what use will you be to anyone then!"

Rowle was silent, he was looking up at him, curling his tongue inside of his mouth.

"That's a much better sound coming from you. Silence."

And the silence continued.

"Now get out of my sight. I need to speak to the Cartwright boy before I decide what to do with you."

Sending him away, he opened the door and glanced around. Cartwright was sat there, but so was Alayna.

"You two stay here. I want to speak to both of you after this."

He looked at Cartwright.

"Come on in."

Turning, he waited until he got in and closed the door. Resuming his seat behind his desk, he looked at him.

"Explain your version of what happened." Lochlan's usual cheeky disposition clearly wasn't there at the moment. He was very short of patience.

@Maverick Cartwright @Alayna Nott
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
honour the system (tagged) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
honour the system (tagged) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Maverick Cartwright

honour the system (tagged) Empty Re: honour the system (tagged)

Post by Maverick Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:04 pm

Maverick thought it was all a load of crap that he was stuck sitting there outside of Professor Riddle’s office. Maybe he shouldn’t have punched Ptolemy in his ugly, cowardly face but really, he didn’t regret it. The only thing he regretted was making Layla an even bigger target for the school bullies. His younger sister was probably one of the sweetest, most innocent people in the whole school. She didn’t deserve to be bullied. He would be keeping a close eye on her. After all, it was his job as her big brother to look out for her, to protect her.

After what seemed like forever, Professor Riddle’s door opened and Ptolemy came out. Of course, he had been allowed to go in and tell his side of the story first. What did it matter? It wasn’t like the guy was ever going to get into any serious trouble anyway. He was one of those guys who’s parents had some sort of pull around here or something and he got away with far more than the rest of them did. Anyone else would have been expelled already. When the command came to him to come inside, he stood up and walked passed Ptolemy, just barely resisting the urge to bump his shoulder against the other guy’s in passing just to show him he wasn’t afraid of him still. But the Professor was watching.

He took the seat across from Professor Riddle and was told to explain his version of what happened. ”My sister Layla was upset. I’m sure you already know about Hazel and Emery leaving. She was crying and I was trying to comfort her. That’s when that prick walked in and started saying things to Layla and making her even more upset. I told him to stop, he pulled his wand on me and blew a hole in the floor when I didn’t back down like some sort of coward. Then I snapped. He could have hurt Layla or that other kid who was in there. I tackled him and punched him a few times.” he knew many people would try to make the story sound like they did no wrong but he had no issues taking whatever punishment was coming to him for wiping that self-righteous smirk of of Ptolemy’s ugly face. Even if it was just for a moment.

@Lochlan Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Maverick Cartwright
Mini Ava :
honour the system (tagged) FatPinkIriomotecat-size_restricted
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Mav
Beater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Simon Nessman
partner pic :
honour the system (tagged) 000000
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
American
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:23 am

Lochlan nodded through the explanation silently, watching him. Of course he didn't like the Cartwrights, and he would very much enjoy an excuse to have them thrown out of Hogwarts, but this wasn't the time. It was an isolated incident. There hadn't been many times when a Cartwright had ended up in his office, as generally they kept their noses clean.

He uttered a long sigh.

"I surmised as much. It would appear your version of events coincides with Rowle's. More or less."

He leaned forward.

"In future, if anything like this happens again, the best thing to do is disarm. As I understand it, you are perfectly capable of that spell having demonstrated it in lessons. Disarm, leave, report to a Professor." He paused, watching him, before continuing. "Taking your reasons for physically harming Rowle into account, I will have to issue you with punishment."

He wrote on a slip, and handed it to him.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor, and these two detentions which you will be spending with me. Please remember to bring dragonhide gloves, as it would be far more unpleasant without. Rowle will also be serving these detentions alongside you."

He looked at him. "Is there anything else that you wish to tell me about this, or do you have any questions?"

@Maverick Cartwright
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
honour the system (tagged) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
honour the system (tagged) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down