Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Siblings for my American chars EmptySiblings for my American chars EmptySiblings for my American chars Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Siblings for my American chars EmptySiblings for my American chars EmptySiblings for my American chars Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Siblings for my American chars

Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

Siblings for my American chars Empty Siblings for my American chars

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:20 am

Tovren Potter

I'm open to siblings being made for Tovren! They can be male or female. Possibly one of them has a massive crush on Addison or Tiffany, or one of them hates the fact he hangs around with them. I'm leaving this very open, but just letting people know it's perfectly cool with me if you make Tovren's sibling. I think at least one of his parents works at MACUSA, although I haven't really got much on his parents really - I'm open to ideas.

Ruggiero Fedele

I'd like Ruggiero to have a younger sister! You can choose an Italian girl's name for her, maybe Valentina or something like that. He's going to be ridiculously over protective of her, and they're pretty close. Maybe she's into sports as well like him, maybe she's on the Quidditch team? Their Dad was a Quidditch player for America after all. I'm open to there being more Fedeles (I think its a pretty big family) than just Ruggiero and this sister, so feel free to make another sibling if you want one!

Harriet McDougall

This has got to be another big family from Oklahoma - Irish American. I think they're all on the more humble side of the spectrum, but are very close. Both of her parents are herbologists and they own a large plot of land, but they're not majorly rich.

Zuriel Sakdan

He has quite a big family, so I was thinking at least one more of them could be born with wizard powers. They can be male or female, but I want them to be really competitive with Zuriel. They're always trying to outdo each other. If you make a female, Nut Therrarat Wongchuen is a good FC, her insta has some great photos.
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
Siblings for my American chars UlMRHx
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :