Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) EmptyAre We Family? (Carrow Siblings) EmptyAre We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) EmptyAre We Family? (Carrow Siblings) EmptyAre We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings)

3 posters

Go down

Nova Carrow

Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Empty Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings)

Post by Nova Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:08 pm

The past few days were like a whirlwind for Nova, it seemed like her life was crashing down. She would no longer be attending Beauxbatons instead she was moving back to Scotland, where she had absolutely no memories of, to be back with her parents and brother and sister. Would she even be wanted? 'Of course I will they are my family after all, though they did ship me to France,' she thought to herself as she walked through the manor door. Looking around everything seemed so dark and creepy, pulling her jacket closer around herself as she followed the house elf to the sitting room to wait for her family.

Tucking a strand behind her ear as she took a seat on the sofa she looked around and the more she began to realize that she did not want to be there. Nothing seemed to be what she imagined it to be and she began to realize that she was different then her family. Suddenly the man that was her father entered the room and looked her up and down with disgust, obviously he did not want her there, but her aunt and uncle could no longer support her so she had to come back home. Now it was time to wait for the rest of the family to come and 'welcome' her home. Nova was sure that it would be more of the same it was evident that she was not welcome in her own home.

@Cepheus Carrow, @Pandora Carrow
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Nova Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) F6a47162dfce4e6c395e70652e398698
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Text
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Anne Hathaway
partner pic :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) 000000
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cepheus Carrow

Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Empty Re: Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings)

Post by Cepheus Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:41 pm

Cepheus heard the call that his twin sister was coming back home, and boy did it fill with disgust. He hated most of his family and that’s because his father was an abusive man due to who he loved, and he had wanted to be the first one to greet Nova instead of Pandora ruining his show.

He loved Pandora, or at least he tolerated her in some shape or form. The male had walked in the living room to see his father, and he glared. “Amycus don’t you have a woman to fuck?” sneered Cepheus, before locking his eyes with Nova. “The estranged Carrow returns, I see.” he said with a dark glare, and he watched his father glaring at him, and he ignored him. “They should have left you in France.” sneered Cepheus.

He hated his twin, and hoped Nova knew what was in store for her.

@Nova Carrow @Pandora Carrow
Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Thomas-doherty-harry-hook
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:47 pm

"Cephy, must you be so crude?" Pandora asked, as she entered the room and heard her brother adressing their father. She had heard that her older sister would be returning, and there she was, "Hello Nova." She didn't have many memories with her older sister, she didn't remember if she really had any at all. She was used to it being just her a ceph, "Here's how this is gonna work. Stay out of my room, out of my way, and out of my business. Ok?"

@Cepheus Carrow @Nova Carrow
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) 56ff393542aa009e2d479d2e001576d4c42e4dcf
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Nova Carrow

Post by Nova Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:01 pm

"Believe me I would have rather stayed there too," She responded to her twin as she stared him down, crossing her arms against her chest she was already on the defensive and their was still one sibling that she still had to meet, this one she had not seen since she was just a toddler, as a couple years later after her birth she was sent off to France.

Once Pandora entered to the room she could not help but smirk at her response to Cephy telling off their father. "Fine with me as long as you stay out of my room as well, but by your appearance I am sure you will have no problem with that as it will probably be too light for you," she responded Nova normally a bubbly person but if she was backed into a corner she still had a bite. Now what else was there to do, honestly she just wanted to be able to go run off to her room hoping that it was still like she remembered the brightest room in the manor.

@Cepheus Carrow, @Pandora Carrow
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Nova Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) F6a47162dfce4e6c395e70652e398698
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Text
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Anne Hathaway
partner pic :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) 000000
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cepheus Carrow

Post by Cepheus Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:23 pm

Cepheus had burning hate for Nova, and you'd think being twins, they'd been inseparable, but that was not the case for Nova and Cepheus, she was a burning disappointment. "Why didn't you? I'm sure you could have fine, a poor willing soul, to let a lost soul like you in his house," he said with a dark glare. When Pandora tried to stop him, "Now you know I've never taken orders from you, Pandora." he said with a pursed lip.

He didn't like taking orders from anyone.

Watching his father who looked at his kids, "Why didn't you sell Nova to a brothel?" asked Cepheus. Since Amycus didn't have a problem going to the brothel in the slightest, he'd probably have plenty of connections there. "Does she really have to stay here?" he asked with a stern tone. Cepheus didn't like this in the slightest.

@Pandora Carrow @Nova Carrow
Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) Thomas-doherty-harry-hook
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Pandora sneered at her sister and rolled her eyes, "I can tell you're gonna be a pain in my ass already." She laughed at her brothers comment, "If not for free at least if you slept with him. Live in sex is always a plus." She looked at Cepheus, "I didn't order you. So hush." She looked over to her father next, "It's not too late. I did want to turn that room into a closet. We can take her right now."

@Cepheus Carrow @Nova Carrow
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Are We Family? (Carrow Siblings) 56ff393542aa009e2d479d2e001576d4c42e4dcf
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down