Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
just breathe ((marni)) Emptyjust breathe ((marni)) Emptyjust breathe ((marni)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
just breathe ((marni)) Emptyjust breathe ((marni)) Emptyjust breathe ((marni)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

just breathe ((marni))

2 posters

Go down

James Potter

just breathe ((marni)) Empty just breathe ((marni))

Post by James Potter Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:26 am

It was one of those nights where he couldn't really sleep, but he understood that Lien preferred being over there when most of his family wasn't and the fact that he had to prepare to return to Hogwarts. He was so, so scared that something might happen to him if he did, but it was ultimately his choice. He'd just have to suck it up and focus a bit more on preparing for the birth of his son. Son. Bloody hell. He still hadn't fully come to terms with it.

Truthfully, one major reason why his night was so sleepless was that he had an awful, awful dream where he was in the position of his grandfather and that his child, HIS CHILD, was in Harry's position. He forcefully woke himself up to end the nightmare before a more sinister, deranged looking Voldemort went after Lien. The moment he had sat up in bed, his heart nearly beat itself out of his chest, his palms were sweaty, and he was feeling as though he was suffocating. No. No. No. It took him a while to calm down enough to get out of bed and comfort himself in some way after a brief middle-of-the-night cigarette. He wasn't going to disturb his boyfriend' rest as it was two in the morning, but he was going to tell him about it as soon as he got the chance; as a result, James found himself going to the kitchen to see if there was any ice cream in the freezer. He was going to find some sort of comfort food even if it took all night.

Merlin, he'd love to show up to the Chang's unannounced to feel safe in Lien's presence knowing that he was okay, but he didn't want to come off as a creepy intruder or anything of that sort. He really needed to find a place as soon as he was of age. What was he doing again? Oh, right. James began digging through the freezer until he found a pint of rum and raisin ice cream. He then went over to grab a spoon only to loudly hit his knee against a cabinet door. Grimacing, he bit his tongue to suppress a swear. No way he'd wake the house up if he could help it!

((ended up not specifying who so you could throw whichever of the two you're feeling more in c;))
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
just breathe ((marni)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
just breathe ((marni)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

just breathe ((marni)) Empty Re: just breathe ((marni))

Post by Albus Potter Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:02 pm

Albus spent his entire night packing for Ilvermorny, and knew that Alayna would try to kill him if he stayed. He had to get out of Hogwarts as soon as possible. He hoped Mackenzie would be able to go as long as Alayna didn’t tag along. He was terrified though more than anything, and feared for his life.

He was getting thirsty and decided to go and get a drink from the kitchen. He walked down the steps, and made his way to the kitchen, and sighed to see who it was. “I’ll be out of your way, I promise..” he said as he went to the faucet.

Turning it on he turned. “I’m sorry James for being a terrible brother.” he said hoping James wasn’t going to flack. “I just felt like I always lived in your shadow.” he said.

@James Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
just breathe ((marni)) Nooo-xavier-baxter
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
just breathe ((marni)) Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:21 pm

Not knowing how much longer he could keep biting his tongue, he released the tension in his mouth when his brother had come to the kitchen. At least it appeared he didn't want him up, but he also wasn't wanting to deal with him. It was strange how one moment, Al was trashing him, the next he was defending him. What was going on with him? At least when Alayna defended him, she was very clear it was only because of his mum being on shift after the incident with Atticus.

James was actually surprised that Albus was apologizing, and this time, he just couldn't bring himself to be overtly skeptical of it. He didn't want to awaken Lils or their parents after all. He still hadn't grabbed the spoon, but at least it wouldn't hurt the pint of ice cream if it sat on the counter for a moment. 'Y'know, Al, I never asked to be popular. I loathed it when I realized I was only popular 'cause of our parents." Hopefully, his voice was quiet enough to still be audible...

It was always tough to talk to his brother as they never gelled very well, and it was most apparent in recent months. "I know I wasn't the best brother myself..."

@Albus Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
just breathe ((marni)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
just breathe ((marni)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down