Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN) EmptyJust Let Me Breathe (OPEN) EmptyJust Let Me Breathe (OPEN) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN) EmptyJust Let Me Breathe (OPEN) EmptyJust Let Me Breathe (OPEN) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

Go down

Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN) Empty Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:15 am

It was starting to warm up, compared to icy cold that had plagued them throughout Janurary. Throughout the colder months, it was often considered safer for their pack, but that didn't mean that Jacob had been given any slack during the Christmas Holidays, and even now he knew that he needed to continue as though it was comfortable outside. The pack was harder on him, and harsher. He was a Lycanthe, which meant so much was expected of him. But really he just wanted to be able to enjoy the forest, and take a break.

Which was why he had slipped out of the castle one Saturday afternoon, with some food shoved into his backpack and not a textbook in sight. He wasn't the best when it came to school work, and he wouldn't even continue the allusion that he would study in the outdoors. Jacob just wanted to run, and sleep, and breath in the familiar and comforting scents. He found a tiny clearing, maybe six meters around, and sat down to eat one of the sandwiches before the main event.

Back to top Go down

Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN) Empty Re: Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:42 am

Rhea had ventured into the forest to do some studying on magical mushrooms. She had found out that their properties proved very useful in potions and antidotes for poisons. As she made her way back to the castle with her journal full of notes she noticed a boy in a clearing. She recognized he boy from her house. She walked over and gave him a kind smile "hello Jacob"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 am

Jacob looked up with his mouth full of bread, and half choked because he hadn't expected to see a student so deep in the forest. He took a mouthful of water, before he could swallow and speak. "Hey Rhea," he said, picking up the other half of his sandwich and holding it out to her, "want to take a break from.. whatever you're doing out here, and have a bite to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:21 pm

"That sounds great." She said and sat down taking the sandwich. "I was studying the magical mushrooms a bit deeper in the forest. They're fascinating really, all the properties they possess." She said taking a bite of the sandwich "What are you doing out here?" She asked her house mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:55 am

Jacob offered a smile as the Ravenclaw girl sat down and took his offering. He continued to eat, not concerned because he knew that there were plenty more sandwiches where that one had come from. He pulled out a water bottle, and placed it in front of Rhea, too. "Oh, that sounds interesting," he said, though the there was a slight tone of playful sarcasm in his voice, "I guess they are pretty useful." When she asked what he was doing out there, he shrugged and said, "just wanted to get out of the castle. What's the point of having the forest right here if we're always stuck inside?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down