» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

Post by Jacob Cartwright on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:15 am

It was starting to warm up, compared to icy cold that had plagued them throughout Janurary. Throughout the colder months, it was often considered safer for their pack, but that didn't mean that Jacob had been given any slack during the Christmas Holidays, and even now he knew that he needed to continue as though it was comfortable outside. The pack was harder on him, and harsher. He was a Lycanthe, which meant so much was expected of him. But really he just wanted to be able to enjoy the forest, and take a break.

Which was why he had slipped out of the castle one Saturday afternoon, with some food shoved into his backpack and not a textbook in sight. He wasn't the best when it came to school work, and he wouldn't even continue the allusion that he would study in the outdoors. Jacob just wanted to run, and sleep, and breath in the familiar and comforting scents. He found a tiny clearing, maybe six meters around, and sat down to eat one of the sandwiches before the main event.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alias :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Scholar
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
face claim :
Logan Lerman
gif 2 :
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Let Me Breathe (OPEN)

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:42 am

Rhea had ventured into the forest to do some studying on magical mushrooms. She had found out that their properties proved very useful in potions and antidotes for poisons. As she made her way back to the castle with her journal full of notes she noticed a boy in a clearing. She recognized he boy from her house. She walked over and gave him a kind smile "hello Jacob"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Cartwright on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 am

Jacob looked up with his mouth full of bread, and half choked because he hadn't expected to see a student so deep in the forest. He took a mouthful of water, before he could swallow and speak. "Hey Rhea," he said, picking up the other half of his sandwich and holding it out to her, "want to take a break from.. whatever you're doing out here, and have a bite to eat?"

Alias :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Scholar
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
face claim :
Logan Lerman
gif 2 :
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:21 pm

"That sounds great." She said and sat down taking the sandwich. "I was studying the magical mushrooms a bit deeper in the forest. They're fascinating really, all the properties they possess." She said taking a bite of the sandwich "What are you doing out here?" She asked her house mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Cartwright on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:55 am

Jacob offered a smile as the Ravenclaw girl sat down and took his offering. He continued to eat, not concerned because he knew that there were plenty more sandwiches where that one had come from. He pulled out a water bottle, and placed it in front of Rhea, too. "Oh, that sounds interesting," he said, though the there was a slight tone of playful sarcasm in his voice, "I guess they are pretty useful." When she asked what he was doing out there, he shrugged and said, "just wanted to get out of the castle. What's the point of having the forest right here if we're always stuck inside?"

Alias :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Scholar
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
face claim :