Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
You're my what? (Severus)  EmptyYou're my what? (Severus)  EmptyYou're my what? (Severus)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
You're my what? (Severus)  EmptyYou're my what? (Severus)  EmptyYou're my what? (Severus)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

You're my what? (Severus)

Go down

Serena Snape

You're my what? (Severus)  Empty You're my what? (Severus)

Post by Serena Snape Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Serena entered the pub and took a seat at the bar and ordered herself a muggle soda. She was happy the leaky cauldron had stuff suitable for students besides water. She removed her jacket and hung it on the back of the chair as she waited for her professor to arrive. She had applied for a TA and apprenticeship with her potions professor but she didn't get the name of said professor. She hoped he was nice. She sipped her soda as she looked towards the door waiting for someone to walk in

@Severus Snape
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
You're my what? (Severus)  000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British
Favorite Subject: Potions

Back to top Go down

You're my what? (Severus)  Empty Re: You're my what? (Severus)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Snape had to get some paperwork about the student who had requested to be his assistant and apprentice he frowned at the last name and wondered if it was a mistake. He had no idea that he had any children or for that matter grandchildren. He walked into the Leaky Cauldron to see that she had already arrived. Ordering himself a coffee before approaching the girl. "Serena, is it?" He asked he hoping he got it right. 'God was he really ready to talk to a student?' Snape thought to himself he wasn't sure if he was ready to talk to one, let alone one that wanted to work for him.

@Serena Snape

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Serena looked up when her name was said and smiled "yes sir. Thank you for meeting with me about the position. My name is Serena Snape. " She said holding her hand out to him. Her mother always taught her to be polite and have a smile on her face when it came to things like this.after shaking his hand she sipped on his soda and "I don't believe I was ever given your name, sir." She said rather embarrassed by the fact

@Severus snape
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Snape took her hand and looked her over quickly, before taking a seat across from her. "My name is Headmaster or Professor Snape, I believe we maybe related." He replied to her as he began to think of which of his affairs this girl could be a child of, he honestly did not know. She was too young to be his child after all.

Snape had in his mind that he would take her on already as his apprentice he just wanted to ask her a few questions first to make it seem like a formal interview. It was rare that someone impressed him on appearance alone, which was a pleasant surprise to him.

@Serena snape

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Serenas eyes widened when he said his last name and a few years came to her eyes. He had to be on her dad's side. She quickly wiped her tears away and chuckled trying to brush it off "sorry. I don't usually get emotional. I've just been trying to find out so much about my father's side of the family. I think... I think you're my grandfather. My grandmotber, my dad's mom, died in child birth with my father. Her name was Annabeth Taylor." Serena said softly wondering if that rang any bells with him. She looked up at him and realized their were a few similarities between him and her father. And even between him and her 

@Severus snape
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Annabeth well that sounded familiar but the last name no but he never got the last name of his past flings. "Well we will talk more of this later right now the matter is the reason why you want to be my assistant?" He asked her as he was curious to why she was so interested in potions when there was so many other options for her to take.

He was finding this girl to be really interesting and there was so many similarities in her to him even the way she acted was similar to him when he was her age. Though he was thinking that they should get a dna test preformed to see if she was in fact his granddaughter, that could be discussed at a later date however.

@serena snape

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:13 pm

"I've always found potions fascinating. The fact that you can take such different items and use them together to create something is just.... Amazing" Serena said with a dopey little smile on her face " my dad always said 'To create is to have power.' I feel like I can do that with potions more than any other field. And I'm really good at it to. I guess it's in my blood" she said laughing a bit. Her nose crinkled when she laughed which she got from her father as his did too. "I also want to be a healer. That has alot to do with potions. I feel having this on my resume will be very impressive at St Mungos when I graduate and apply for an internship there" Serena said matter of factly 

@Severus Snape
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 am

Snape nodded as he listened to the girl and her reasoning, before writing a few things down. [b]"Well I think I have heard enough, you have the job Miss Snape, it would be a pleasure to have you helping me out in class and teaching you more about potions beyond what the curriculum offers for a fifth year," he told her as he handed her the certificate stating that she was his apprentice.

@Serena Snape

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

Serena smiled widely and nodded "I look forward to it. I promise you won't regret it. Thank you so much, Grandpa" she said without thinking as her head was filled with thoughts of the apprenticeship. When she realized what she had said she quickly looked down at her lap and blushed "sorry. I mean.... Sorry, professor" 

@Severus Snape
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:23 am

"You are now dismissed Miss Snape, I will see you at the beginning of the school year just before you are to attend your first class. For now go and enjoy the rest of your summer." He said with a small smile, he would really enjoy getting to know this girl, his granddaughter.

@Serena Snape

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Serena nodded and gathered her things. She smiled up at him before making her way out of the leaky cauldron. She had plans to run home and tell her father who she met. She couldn't wait to tell him
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down