» Watch it, Snake (Drustan)
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:07 pm by Mckenna Rivers

» i swear we will never die (open)
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» sad eyes ((open))
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:25 am by Drustan Lestrange

» The Escape (Open)
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 pm by Chaos Lestrange

» How do you run from what's inside your head?
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 pm by Desdemona

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

In the Depths (Alejandro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Depths (Alejandro)

Post by Harry Potter on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Harry was shocked that he was arrested and ended up in Azkaban without a trial. There was something up with the ministry and well he was helpless to do anything. That just made things seem to be really fishy. How did he not notice things while he was working there? To him it became clear that the Death Eaters unknowingly to everyone had taken over the ministry. He was just so angry that he did not realize this earlier. He went and punched a wall. He was supposed to protect the world from them yet he was fooled like everyone else.

He sighed and sat on the ground of his cell. It had just been a week however he had already grown a full beard. He was barely recognizable as the great Harry Potter any more . Though the other prisoners knew who he was. Which caused problems and made the warden put him into a cell by himself for his protection more then anything.

Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Halfblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
daniel radcliffe
Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Re: In the Depths (Alejandro)

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:48 am

Alejandro Faulkner thought he was dreaming. He will probably wake up in his bedroom in the big mansion and find out all of this was just one great dream. But it wasn't the dream.
After almost a year telling to important people that Harry Potter is a traitor, the day when Harry James Potter is arrested finally came. Alejandro felt something.... Something strange. He almost felt butterflies in his stomach, he had almost irresistible desire to dance and sing.... What was that? Probably that feeling which people call happiness.
Anyway, he wanted to see it by himself. He wanted to see Harry miserable, begging for Alejandro's mercy. So he stood up from his bed and got dressed. It's time to visit his favorite prisoner in Azkaban.

"Good morning Minister. Erm, what we can do for you?" guardians of Azkaban were shocked to see the Minister of Magic there. It wasn't something that usually happens.
"I would like to see Harry Potter. Now." He said it seriously so guardians don't have the chance to think that Alejandro is asking for their permission. Because he didn't.
He went to the visiting room and waited. It took him so long to stop smiling like insane but he succeeded.

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :