Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I don't care (Open) EmptyI don't care (Open) EmptyI don't care (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I don't care (Open)

Go down

I don't care (Open) Empty I don't care (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Sweets were something what Delaney did eat at times and she was out of them. So girl needed some new ones for herself and this was reasons why she walked into the Candy shop today. She looked around the shop. Her favorite ones were lollipops for sure, she have them liked since she was kid. She picked up every different flavor of lollipops there into her basket. She did pick up some other candies too.

Few minutes later her basket was half full and she went to the line where you could buy your staff. Few minutes later she was already annoyed, this line moved up so freaking long time. She wanted to get out of this shop already for sure. She took one lollipop form basket, opened it and did put into her mouth. She didn't really care that she should eat things before you have bought it. She just did it. She hoped that no one didn't saw it there.

Back to top Go down

I don't care (Open) Empty Re: I don't care (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Ashton had a craving for some sugar quills so he made his way to the candy shop and smiled as he entered and was surrounded by the sweet smells of sugary treats. He got in line after grabbing a few things and saw how long it was. he groaned in frustration and rolled his eyes "This is gonna take forever." He grumbled under his breath. he noticed the girl in front of him eating a piece of candy she hadnt yet paid for and decided to have a bit of fun "You know, thats technically stealing." He said in a teasing manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Delaney turned around when she heard someone talking with her. She looked at the boy and smirked there for second. "You think I care about being caught as eating or well in your case stealing this one candy? If you do you are so wrong," she said there now with a smile. She barely follows any rules out there. She is sure she have brought most of rules out there. She had no idea what this boy planned to do but too be honest she didn't really care. she was sure she can get out of trouble if she only wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Ashton chuckled a bit. He recognized the girl. He was in her house, but she was a year older than him. He highly doubted she recognized him as over the summer he had majorly bulked up and and gotten taller and his face became more chiseled and defined. "Nice to see you too, Delaney."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Girl looked at boy and when she heard her own name then she was surprised. "Oh yeah hello," she mumbled there back to the boy. She had no idea who he was. She barely even knew her own housemates by names, she didn't really bother to remember their names. "Dear, schoolmate, what was your name again?" she asked there so nice as she could but she didn't really care about his name since she is sure next time they meet she probably won't member it again.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down