Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 EmptyCamden Town (Amara) - Page 2 EmptyCamden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 EmptyCamden Town (Amara) - Page 2 EmptyCamden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Camden Town (Amara)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jerome Estrada

Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Empty Camden Town (Amara)

Post by Jerome Estrada Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Camden Town, 9-ish-pm. Without knowing a safe place to apparate to, Jerome had used the London Underground - his first regret of the evening. The Northern Line had very few passengers on it, but the one he was lucky enough to share a carriage with was drunk, staggering, and asking every person he came across what the next station was.

Jerome had said 'Euston' and the man thought he'd said 'you stink' so Jerome had to get off at bloody Euston and wait for the train behind it to avoid getting hit.

Now he was in Camden and approaching the address, he was at his second regret. Loud, pulsating music. A condom filled with beer being dropped out a window at passers by. Girls shouting. Boys shouting louder. The smell of a discarded kebab on top of a bin instead of inside it...

He wanted to sink away before he'd actually gone in the place, but then he remembered something more important: Amara would be alone here without him if he left. So he stood there, hands inside the pockets of his jeans, looking down at his T-shirt, his trainers, his very plain choice of clothing. At least he wasn't going to stand out, even if he was with Amara...

@Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Jerome Estrada
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 A42d24c822ac795f89050c4bd2d56650368a4d76
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jerome
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Daniel Padilla
partner pic :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 53a1d0330b88c7239b2d844ec1ada401ec77db26
Gryffindor
Libra
Prefect
British
Filipino
Favorite Season: Summer
Made 100 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Likes Gardening

Back to top Go down

Savannah Harrington

Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camden Town (Amara)

Post by Savannah Harrington Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 pm

Savannah decided to go to a party with a few of her friends in the muggle village. It was bound to be much different from wizarding parties, it would be fun. As she walked around the house with a cup of vodka in her hand, she almost tripped over something. Or someone. She looked behind her to see what it was and almost choked on her drink, "Amara?" She knew it was amara. But that was definitely not her brother, "What the fuck?" 
@Jerome Estrada @Amara Jordan
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Savannah Harrington
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 184ffabc6b86832744fe7287d8841de6
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
vannah
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Natalia Dyer
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Amara Jordan

Post by Amara Jordan Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Amara had been too wrapped up in the smoke and the thought that she needed to come to his rescue before he came across something he didn't want to see to even realize she had still been crying. It wasn't until he had started wiping the wetness from her cheeks that she even realized. That's right! She was supposed to be mad at him, wasn't she? She just couldn't drum up the anger though as he looked at her the way he did. Like she mattered and he was truly sorry to have upset her. "Always is a really long time." She pointed out to him. Then he was getting closer... Or was she just imagining things? The mixture of alcohol and weed smoke could have very easily led to such hallucinations...

She knew it wasn't a hallucination when someone's foot connected with her thigh and she looked past Jerome to see Savannah standing there. A big grin came to her lips as the other girl spoke, too drunk and high to even realize the compromising position she was in. "Savannah!" She wriggled her way out from under Jerome to sit against the wall. "What are you doing here? I didn't know you came to parties like this!" Amara chattered on in a clearly drunken way as she excitedly smiled at her soon-to-be sister-in-law. "What's in the cup? Someone stole my whiskey bottle earlier. I need to find another." She smiled still, her cheeks flushed from the alcohol coursing through the veins and maybe a little from the encounter between her and Jerome but she wasn't thinking of that...

@Jerome Estrada @Savannah Harrington
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Amara Jordan
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Original
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amara
Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ashley Moore
partner pic :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 000000
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Cheerleader
Made 100 Posts
Likes Partying
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Savannah Harrington

Post by Savannah Harrington Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:20 pm

Savannah took a step back when Amara stumbled towards her, "I'm here with some friends. Why were you on top of Jerome? Where's Ashton!?" She didn't understand why Amara was here with Jerome of all people. She knew ashton didn't like him. She slipped from her cup, keeping her eyes on them, "It's vodka" she looked towards the stair case, wondering if Ashton were going to come up them, "You know he won't liklike this. You being alone with him.... And how close you two just were. It didn't look good." 

@Amara Jordan
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Savannah Harrington
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 184ffabc6b86832744fe7287d8841de6
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
vannah
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Natalia Dyer
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Jerome Estrada

Post by Jerome Estrada Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:23 pm

Reality always hit hard, didn't it? In this instance, reality was literally hitting him in the shins. His eyes snapped open, inches from her mouth, looking up at Ashton Harrington's sister. A cold, shuddering sense of dread rippled through him and he went pale, but Amara seemed perfectly fine. As he rolled sideways off from her, palms flat against the floor, he looked between the two girls in a heated frenzy.

Then again, he hadn't done anything. What if it Savannah hadn't come in? Would he be kissing her now, would she have let him? But, he thought guiltily, she was drunk. Very drunk, and very taken.

What were the chances of Savannah being there, of all places, at exactly that very moment?!

He swallowed a dry throat, and furrowed his brow slightly-. "You don't have to talk as though I'm not in the room, Savannah. And it's not what you think. We both fell, and just happened to land that way..." Although his cheeks were turning pink again, and he diverted his eyes away from the two of them. "So just drop it, okay? Or blame me. I don't care. She's got enough to worry about."

@Savannah Harrington @Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Jerome Estrada
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 A42d24c822ac795f89050c4bd2d56650368a4d76
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jerome
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Daniel Padilla
partner pic :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 53a1d0330b88c7239b2d844ec1ada401ec77db26
Gryffindor
Libra
Prefect
British
Filipino
Favorite Season: Summer
Made 100 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Likes Gardening

Back to top Go down

Amara Jordan

Post by Amara Jordan Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:40 pm

"Actually, I think he was on top of me." She giggled. "I think I kind of broke his fall." It had been innocent enough... Right? Why did Savannah seem so mad? She turned her head and looked at Jerome and he looked kind of guilty? What was going on? She frowned a bit, looking between the two of them. Were they playing some sort of trick on her right now? "I'm not sure where Ashton is. I think he said he was going to hang out with Black tonight?" Why would Ashton be mad? It wasn't like they couldn't have their own friends, right? And she had made it no secret to Ashton that she would hang out with Jerome still. "There's a whole house full of people, Savannah! It's a party." She tilted her head, of course, Savannah knew that. Why would she be saying something about them being alone?

She rearranged her curls as Savannah explained to her that it didn't look good and Jerome jumped to her defense like he always did. It made her smile a bit even though she was beginning to realize that maybe she shouldn't be smiling. Savannah actually seemed to think that they were doing something other than just hanging out. Which just wasn't true! Okay, maybe for a minute there she had wondered what it might be like but she loved Ashton! She would never cheat on him. "There's nothing to blame on anyone unless you want to blame my clumsiness in these stupid heels. I knew I should have worn better shoes." And then she actually took the sleek heels off and threw them across the hall and into the wall. Stupid shoes.

@Jerome Estrada  @Savannah Harrington
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Amara Jordan
Mini Ava :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 Original
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amara
Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ashley Moore
partner pic :
Camden Town (Amara) - Page 2 000000
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Cheerleader
Made 100 Posts
Likes Partying
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2