Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Emptyone deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Emptyone deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Emptyone deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Emptyone deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius)

2 posters

Go down

Draco Malfoy

one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Empty one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius)

Post by Draco Malfoy Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:03 pm

When Draco returned to the living room after the crystal call from Millicent, Daphne's large, doe-like eyes looked up at him as her lips paused from her tea cup.

"What is the matter, Draco?" she asked him tenderly, those eyes framing deep concern.

Daphne was so sweet. She was far too sweet than what he deserved. Not wanting to trouble her, his lip curled slightly to smile. "It's nothing. Is Scorpius still in his room, or did he come downstairs?"

After she told him that Scorpius was indeed still in his room, as far as she was aware, Draco climbed back upstairs again, ignoring the usual hissing and murmured death wishes of his dead relative's portraits. As he went towards his son's room, he knocked quietly and said on the other side of his door: "It's Dad, Scorpius. Can I come in?"

@Scorpius Malfoy
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Tumblr_np3ybo0YGC1s6wmvgo2_400
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Empty Re: one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:07 pm

Scorpius was in his room, watching videos on his crystal when he heard a knock on the door. He turned his crystal off and set it on his bed beside him, "Yeah Dad?" He wondered what it was about? "is everything ok?" 

@Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius) Empty Re: one deception you can't keep from me (scorpius)

Post by Draco Malfoy Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:17 pm

He opened the door, and looked at Scorpius on his bed. For a while he just looked at him, trying to discern when on earth he was supposed to have grown up so much. This would be the ongoing struggle of having a teenage son, he thought, in a far more liberal household than the one he had come from.

Just as Millicent had done, Draco felt he would much rather get to the point than dawdle around the subject.

"I just had a chat with an old school friend - Millicent. She was saying that her daughter, Cecelia, had a sort of intimiate relationship with you? Is that right?"

@Scorpius Malfoy
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:46 am

"Cece? Oh yeah. Um.... We kind of got a little drunk after Slytherin creamed Ravenclaw. I don't remember alot. But I know I woke up with Cece in my bed.... I'm sorry, Dad." He hung his head, looking down at his lap, "If it helps I haven't seen her since. Shes been avoiding me...." 

@Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

Post by Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:08 am

That was exactly what he was worried about. He uttered a long sigh.

"Scorpius, what were you playing at? You know better than being so reckless! That's the sort of thing Potter's boy got up to, when he was still at Hogwarts..." There was a trace of satisfaction in his tone that he managed to mask quite well. Although he hadn't the same hate for Harry now he was an adult, he still liked to revel in the differences between their children. He probably thought they would do as well as he did.

"Just tell me one thing."

Crossing his room, he stood at the foot of his bed, his lips going thin as he struggled.

"Were you... careful?"

@Scorpius Malfoy

Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:49 am

Scorpius'eyes narrowed at the comparison to James Potter. In his eyes, he was nothing but a druggie looking for his next high. "Dad. Don't do that." He clenched his jaw at his father's next words, "Yeah of course. I did a protection spell. I'm not an idiot." He stood up from his bed and paced the room for a moment, "There is something I wanna talk to you about though. I did ask someone out. And she said yes. So I guess I got a girlfriend now. I'm supposed to take her out but I have no clue what I'm doing." 

@Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

Post by Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:24 am

He was just pleased that his son didn't think much of him either.

"Good."

There was no reason for him to doubt, but if there was drink involved and he'd forgotten some parts of the evening, he had to double check.

As his son launched himself off from his bed and started to walk the length of his room, Draco watched him in silence. "Hold just a moment," he cut in, lifting his hand, "This girl isn't Cecelia Burke? Son, this is serious. You can't just play about willy-nilly with girls' hearts and move right onto the next. How many others have there been?"

@Scorpius Malfoy
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:28 am

Scorpius shook his head, "No it isn't Cece. And im not some player that bounces from girl to girl like Rowle. Cece is the only girl I've been with like that. And it wasn't even supposed to happen, we just got drunk.... which I know was a screw up on my part too. But I've had feelings for this girl for a while now. I was just... I don't know. Scared I guess." He looked up at his father and took a breath, "It's Rose Granger Weasley." He tried to read his fathers face of any sort of reaction. 

@Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

Post by Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:45 am

"Good to know," he breathed somewhat sarcastically, thinking that the Rowle Scorpius spoke of was likely Ptolemy Rowle. The boy who was supposed to be marrying his niece. Pushing away any dislike he had towards that boy though, he focused instead on Scorpius and what he was saying.

He felt a rush of affection towards him for being open and honest with his feelings. Draco himself, at the same age, seemed to bottle away fear and confusion or lashed out at whoever he'd get the best response from. Scorpius was more mature than he had been.

But when he said who it was, his brow quirked slightly.

"Rose..." Of course he knew exactly who she was and who her parents were. "I see."

He was quiet for a while as he glanced outside the window, then back again.

"What's she like?"

@Scorpius Malfoy
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:01 pm

Scorpius looked at his dad and let out a sigh of relief when he asked about Rose, "She's incredible. Shes smart and funny and beautiful. And she's nice to everybody. She's just... Incredible." He suddenly had a dopey smile on his face as he thought of her. He sat back on the bed and chewed at his lip nervously, "I really don't wanna screw this date up." 

@Draco Malfoy  
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

Post by Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:33 pm

"You won't. Just be yourself. All what you're doing is spending time with her in a different setting. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself as to what's expected or if something was the wrong thing to do. If you can come away from it feeling as though you've learnt more about her, then it's likely gone very well."

He wanted this to be a heart to heart, he really did, but there was still Millicent's voice ringing in his ears.

"Before you get too swept away with another romance though, Scorpius, we should be prepared for repercussions when it comes to Cecelia Burke. Her family is a lot like the one I grew up in, only worse, if possible. I have a feeling Cecelia won't get off lightly for it. Please remain kind to her, but don't involve yourself too much there. If anything turns ugly, I will protect you. You may have had an oversight, but I won't see you suffer for it."

He had this horrible feeling that his son would suddenly decide to play the hero, and try to whisk her away or intervene with her family. If it came to it, that would be up to him.

@Scorpius Malfoy
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:01 pm

He nodded in understanding at the first part of speech, but then, he started talking about CEce again  Scorpius listened to his father's words and his brows furrowed, "Dad, what are you talking about? They wouldnt hurt or anything like that, would they?" He jumped to his feet, a determined look on his face, "I can't let them do that to her. She didn't do anything wrong!" He was very confused, "What could they possibly do to me, Dad?" 

. @Draco Malfoy
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum