Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Comarth & The Selwyns EmptyComarth & The Selwyns EmptyComarth & The Selwyns Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Comarth & The Selwyns EmptyComarth & The Selwyns EmptyComarth & The Selwyns Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Comarth & The Selwyns

2 posters

Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Comarth & The Selwyns Empty Comarth & The Selwyns

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:34 am

Comarth & The Selwyns Selwyn10

How I imagined the Selwyn family home - a stately home, but modest in size compared to a lot of others.
The gardens and the surrounding area is more extensive than the property itself, and there are many little archways and hideaways (as pictured in bottom right).
The interior decor isn't so much grand (with the exception of the library) but comfortable and cosy, with a lot of plants and life within its chambers and halls.
I think the Selwyns prefer natural things in their living space as opposed to gaudy decor.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Comarth & The Selwyns Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Comarth & The Selwyns Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Comarth & The Selwyns Empty Re: Comarth & The Selwyns

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:56 am

Comarth & The Selwyns Selwyn11

The Selwyns
Kelmick Selwyn - Astrologist - FC: Nick Cave
Clarice Selwyn - Curse Breaker - FC: Michelle Fairly
___ Selwyn - Graduated - FC: TBD
Tontas Selwyn - 7th Year - FC: Dylan Llewellyn
Comarth Selwyn - 5th Year - FC: Earl Cave
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:28 pm

Comarth & The Selwyns F11d0a10

The ring that Comarth wears on his left pinky finger.
He wears a fair few rings, and most of them are very old, this one is the youngest and the most interesting.
It has a dragon claw style band and angular setting, with a square cut gemstone resembling something similar to a garnet, usually. But the gem always seems fluid, like something is swirling inside of there. It goes from the deep red colour to a black colour.
It contains the blood of a dragon - a Peruvian Vipertooth to be exact. A Vipertooth that he had encountered as a child travelling with his Mother.
Vipertooths are the most venomous dragons, so I headcanon that their blood would contain some of the venom. They're the only dragon breed that have this quality to their blood, turning red to black when contained by enchantments.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:55 am

Comarth & The Selwyns Eyes10

"She has the eyes of a dragon when she's angry..."
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Leythan Selwyn

Post by Leythan Selwyn Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:04 pm

It was a mild, yet bright August day and fourteen-year-old Leythan was lying, stomach down on a lounger in the gardens of the Selwyn estate. He was resting his cheek on a sketching pad as he drew, numerous times, details of her face and her body in a rose-covered gown, just as he'd dreamt the night before. Absent-mindedly, he reached to his hair to play with it, but realised it wasn't there. He'd cut it short. She said she didn't like long-haired boys. She said he looked like a girl, and he didn't want that.

LEY-TEN!

She hadn't said it in a way to be unkind, but he wanted her to see him as a boy - a boy who could be perfectly right for her. He sighed, wistfully. Soon they would be in their fourth year together, and he needed to step up his game if she was ever going to be his girlfriend...

LEY-TEN!

He flapped at a winged bug that had buzzed around his ear. Well - now he had his hair cut right, and he knew her favourite flowers: pink roses. Now he just had to behave the complete opposite of what was natural to him, and he'd have her. It can't be too difficult. Memphis Rowle seemed to know what to do, to get girls. He didn't really like Memphis, though...

"Ley-ten! Ley-ten!"

Every single hormone in his body went from girl-loving to brother-hating in a second flat.

"What, Comarth?!" he thundered, covering up his drawings with his arms as he met his brother's eyes in a contemptuous snarl.

Six years old, weedy and bug-eyed: his little brother stared back at him, unperturbed by the manner in which he was greeted. There were scars - like pimples - still red and blotchy all over his face, arms and legs.

"You shouldn't be out here, you're still not well--"

"Look, Ley-ten, look," he cried, pushing something red and shiny in his face. "Look what Mummy got me! It's from the dragon who killed me then I wasn't killed, then gave me pox and then I nearly died again 'cus of that and - and - then everyone cried, and you cried, and you thought I was dead and--"

Leythan sat up, turned the parchment over, and frowned, looking at the ring Comarth was showing him. "That's a bit macabre of Mother to give you a ring. Dragon blood? From the Vipertooth that almost killed you...?"

"Yes - yes! And - and Ley-ten..."

"Thhhhhha. Ley-THHHHHHHA-n. Not Ley-ten."

"Thhhhhha," Comarth repeated, giggling. "So - so... um. Mummy said it's 'cus I'm strong and brave and when I see it I'll 'member that. But I love it 'cus I love dragons! They're so amazing! Did you see how it went woooooooooosh, and - and roared and the sky turned orange with fire!"

Every single hormone in his body went from brother-hating to brother-loving in a second flat, and he was hugging him. Comarth squealed in protest, but Leythan went on hugging him. He'd never know how terrifying it was for them: they thought he was gone for good. He wouldn't know how his parents argued - cried - guilt-ridden, exhausted, terrified - thinking he wouldn't get out of it alive...

But there he was, months later, saying he loved what nearly killed him.

"I can't breef..."

He let go of him. Comarth continued to talk to him about dragons, long after the sun had set and the pair of them had gone back to the house together. Comarth was always, and will always be, quite unapologetically - his natural, loony self.

Leythan decided he wouldn't cut his hair again.
Professor
Leythan Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Comarth & The Selwyns Leythangif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leythan / Ley
Dance / Needlework Teacher
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :