Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Who could it be? (Ares)  EmptyWho could it be? (Ares)  EmptyWho could it be? (Ares)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Who could it be? (Ares)  EmptyWho could it be? (Ares)  EmptyWho could it be? (Ares)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Who could it be? (Ares)

2 posters

Go down

Dayanara Gomez

Who could it be? (Ares)  Empty Who could it be? (Ares)

Post by Dayanara Gomez Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Dayanara sat at the Ravenclaw table, pushing some porridge around on her plate. She wasnt all that hungry lately. She felt as if she were disappointing her father since her betrothed hadn't reached out and made himself known yet. Maybe he never would. Oh, he would be so upset with her. She sighed and set her fork down, giving up on the idea of eating.

@Ares Yaxley
Adult
Dayanara Gomez
Mini Ava :
Who could it be? (Ares)  996c19f604fc78c4b0caf53ee0279ba454b9e83e
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Daya
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jenna Ortega
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Ares Yaxley

Who could it be? (Ares)  Empty Re: Who could it be? (Ares)

Post by Ares Yaxley Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:37 am

Ares was taking his time to approach his betrothed, because he needed to see how she acted. He didn’t want someone like Alayna or Carina. He liked a woman who valued herself and didn’t expect him to take care of her. He was sitting at the Slytherin table watching her. He got up and decided to take a seat. “My apologies my lady for not talking to you sooner. I’m just very particular with the woman I’d like to marry. I don’t like many of the purebloods here.” he said looking with disgust at the Slytherins.

@Dayanara Gomez
Adult
Ares Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Who could it be? (Ares)  000000
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ares
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jamie Dornan
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Dayanara Gomez

Post by Dayanara Gomez Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:46 am

Daya looked over as the man sat beside her. Was this him? When he started speaking of marriage, she knew he had tto be, "Yes. Your housemates are quite.... Enthusiastic... About their beliefs." She looked him over discreetly and smiled a bit to herself. He was handsome, that was a nice bonus, "I am Dayanara Gomez. My friends call me Daya." 

@Ares Yaxley
Adult
Dayanara Gomez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Daya
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jenna Ortega
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Ares Yaxley

Post by Ares Yaxley Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:05 pm

Ares nodded at that statement. “Very enthusiastic and it’s sickening. I could never inflict violence on someone just because they believe differently.” he said giving her a shrug. “I am Ares, I’m sure you’ve met my dear sister Thea who is a little bit off her rocker.” he said giving Daya a smile. “Your name is pretty by the way. I think it’s far more fascinating than Ares.” he said giving her a smile.

@Dayanara Gomez
Adult
Ares Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ares
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jamie Dornan
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Dayanara Gomez

Post by Dayanara Gomez Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:15 pm

"I take that to mean you don't share their beliefs. That is quite refreshing." She wondered if this man was who she was to truly marry. She wouldnt be too disappointed if he were. "Thea.... I think I've met her briefly. I truly have only befriended Atticus Nott from my house. He's quite nice." She blushed a bit at the compliment, "Ares. As in the greek God of war. I fancy myself a bit of a mythology nerd." 

@Ares Yaxley
Adult
Dayanara Gomez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Daya
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jenna Ortega
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Ares Yaxley

Post by Ares Yaxley Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Ares was glad that Daya didn’t speak ill of his sister. Not many people liked her for standing up for what she believed in. “She is a bit of an acquired taste. I think everyone in some shape or form is a bit of an acquired taste you know.” he said giving her a bit of a shrug. “Mythology? Would you mind educating me a bit on Mythology? My namesake was definitely an asshole.” he said giving her a shrug.

@Dayanara Gomez
Adult
Ares Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ares
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jamie Dornan
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Dayanara Gomez

Post by Dayanara Gomez Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:37 pm

"I admire that, actually it takes a strong heart to stand against the masses and speak your beliefs." Daya said, as she took a bite of toast. "Greek mythology is quite romantic in ways. Lovers that could never be together. Fights over true love. My favorite is Ares, quite ironically. The god of war. He always got quite jealous when it came to Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty." 

@Ares Yaxley
Adult
Dayanara Gomez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Daya
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jenna Ortega
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Ares Yaxley

Post by Ares Yaxley Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:21 am

Ares had read Greek Mythology and felt like Ares was a little too much toxic masculinity and Area didn’t believe in that. “I suppose Ares is good. I just never been one to get jealous, if a girl wants to leave let her leave. I suppose that makes me bad.” he said giving a shrug. He wasn’t going to beg for a girl in the slightest. “I live Hades and his story, and yeah Thea is quite the fire. I hope she one day drops Thius on his ass.” He said rolling his eyes. “That man is a disgrace to man kind.”

@Dayanara Gomez
Adult
Ares Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ares
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jamie Dornan
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Dayanara Gomez

Post by Dayanara Gomez Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:19 pm

"If that is how you feel, why would you agree to an arranged marriage?" She didn't understand why someone who believed in freedom of choice would agree to such a situation as this one. "Thius? Of the larger boy. Yes, he seems quite full of himself. And the girl he is always with is quite.... Well... I dont like to speak I'll of other women. " 

@Ares Yaxley
Adult
Dayanara Gomez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Daya
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jenna Ortega
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum