Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
doors to unknown places (open) Emptydoors to unknown places (open) Emptydoors to unknown places (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
doors to unknown places (open) Emptydoors to unknown places (open) Emptydoors to unknown places (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

doors to unknown places (open)

2 posters

Go down

Bellona Lestrange

doors to unknown places (open) Empty doors to unknown places (open)

Post by Bellona Lestrange Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:20 am

It wasn't often that Bellona found herself feeling as though she needed to escape it all for a few hours: be somewhere that no one would think of finding her, away from Professors and students and friends, where she could just be her authentic self. After being held back in Divinition after her class participation (or lack thereof) was questioned, she descended the ladder grumpily and marched off down the hallways.

A place that's just for me, where I can do my nails and relax in bloody peace.

Was that too much to ask?

As she rounded the corner and stomped past an empty stretch of wall, she was surprised when something started to change. At first she thought she saw a handle, or a lever materialise within the stone. Stopping in her tracks, she watched in astonishment as the stone became wood, and a door appeared where there was never a door before.

Although she probably should have thought a little on the circumstances; doors appearing from nowhere that led to unknown places; she grasped the handle and opened the door excitedly, feeling as though she was special in her discovery.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
doors to unknown places (open) Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
doors to unknown places (open) Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

doors to unknown places (open) Empty Re: doors to unknown places (open)

Post by Lazar Tremlett Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:16 am

To stay focused on OWLs preparation, Lazar decided to take advantage of the Room of Requirement; he was aware of how it worked, but he hadn't been in there since Alayna's party back in September. He found Mackenna's recent behavior strange, so he had desired a place without him, without his various allergens, and with more serenity than the library.

The library was getting too packed in a way that always overwhelmed him; he couldn't stand it! How he managed to handle the louder hours of the day will always be some kind of mystery.

Although he didn't have a particular appearance in mind, the room had manifested a calming blue wall that seemed to have no boundaries and a floor covered in fluffy clouds that could withstand any human that got on it. It was like he was in the sky away from everything that could overstimulate him!

He was hopping around on the clouds, making stairs out of them. What was the best part of it all? The floor wasn't very hard, so any falls hadn't resulted in any injuries. Wowza!

Then, he heard the door open. Someone else must've needed the room as much as he did. Could it be Lien? He wouldn't mind if his cousin joined him... It could be worse, so much worse, right?

A loud sneeze erupted from him.

He didn't specify that it shouldn't let any outside allergens in...

@Bellona Lestrange
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
doors to unknown places (open) 15e5d7dc678334b61449b0dea16c220244e2e065
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Favorite Subject: History of Magic
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:27 pm

Stepping inside and taking a look around, she saw something that was both extraordinary and extraordinarily disappointing. It was like an eternal blue sky with clouds that formed the furniture and floors, and as she gingerly stepped onto the latter, there was a slight cushioned feel to it. Still, it seemed to support her weight. She wasn't going to suddenly plummet into the land below: this was just a room, but with a very powerful bit of magic inside of it.

What disappointed her was bloody Lazar Tremlett being inside of there.

"What is this place? And how does someone like you know about it?!"

@Lazar Tremlett
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:40 pm

It was Bellona! It was a Lestrange!

Lazar fell down onto a cloud that was a few steps below him in fright; was she going to turn him into some ice block?! No! He was very sensitive to the weather; he couldn't be too cold or too warm!

Shoving his glasses back up his nose, he avoided looking directly at her eyes and replied, "It's thuh-the Ruh-room of Requirement... I-I-I cuh-cuh-came here for Alayna's pah-party..."

It was the truth! He sneezed again as his body picked up on some of the cat dander.

@Bellona Lestrange
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:28 pm

"Room of Requirement? Are you mocking me?!"

She'd heard things about the room, but she hadn't known where it was. Too stubborn to ask and too proud to go poking around for it herself, Bellona had succeeded in getting through the majority of her fourth year without going inside. Now that she was there, she didn't know what to think.

"But I heard there was a swimming pool at Alayna's party. Where's the swimming pool? We're in the bloody sky!"

As she thundered down on Lazar mercilessly, believing he was trying to mock her, she almost tripped over a cloud-shaped foot stool and let out a screech of frustration, kicking at it.

@Lazar Tremlett
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:33 pm

"Nuh-nuh-no!"

As there were only clouds, Lazar pulled a pillow-shaped cloud out of thin air to hide himself with. Would it protect him from any ice? He had no idea actually...

What if she screamed like a banshee? He had heard about her horrid screams and witness one from a distance in the past; what if it ruptured his eardrums?! Then he'd have to be in the noisy, not pleasant hospital wing... Then he'd have an even harder time studying!

"I-I duh-didn't  ask fuh-for a puh-pool... Yuh-you could ask it fuh-for one..?"

Don't cry, Lazar. Don't cry, Lazar.

"I-I juh-just wuh-wanted somewhere calm, and it muh-made it for me..."

@Bellona Lestrange
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down