Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Emptychanging tides ((evelyn and james)) Emptychanging tides ((evelyn and james)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Emptychanging tides ((evelyn and james)) Emptychanging tides ((evelyn and james)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

changing tides ((evelyn and james))

3 posters

Go down

Darius Weasley

changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Empty changing tides ((evelyn and james))

Post by Darius Weasley Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:59 pm

Darry was getting excited for the arrival of the Potter baby, and how he hoped it would help James grow up. He had to admit he saw James growing up and it made him happy. He had agreed to have James and Evelyn go shopping, and he'd buy his own gift for the baby since he couldn't be more excited.

He sat outside of one of the baby boutiques waiting and smiling at all the expecting moms.

@James Potter @Evelyn Grayson
Adult
Darius Weasley
Mini Ava :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) AC6Abn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Darry
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ed Sheeran
partner pic :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) 000000
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Music
Pisces
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Graduated

Back to top Go down

James Potter

changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Empty Re: changing tides ((evelyn and james))

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:12 pm

With the craziness between his two relationships of sorts, the sprog, and everything else in his life, James only recently realized that he and Darry haven't really been talking or anything like they used to prior to the start of term. So, he invited him to do some shopping with him and Evelyn.

In a month, they were going to be parents. In a month, there was going to be a real living, breathing baby of his own flesh and blood in his arms. In a month, he was going to have an heir.

It was odd to think about.

While they made their way to one of the shops, James kept tapping Evelyn's stomach to provoke their unborn child into kicking.

"Aye, there. It's your dad, wanna say hi?"

@Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

changing tides ((evelyn and james)) Empty Re: changing tides ((evelyn and james))

Post by Evelyn Grayson Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Evelyn was so excited for the baby to come, and the idea of good being brought to James life. She was glad that he found love with Lien, and that her child would have a good life. She held her stomach as James tried to speak, and she couldn't help, but let out a huge chuckle. "I'm sure he's excited to hear his father speak, and I can't believe he will be here in a month, and I know it's going to be good for all of us," she said with a chuckle, as she rubbed her stomach.

It was a surreal feeling, but she soon turned to Darry. "Hey, it feels like it's been forever. I know the baby is going to be excited to meet his musically talented cousin." she chuckled. She loved going shopping for the baby, and planned on giving the baby the best possible life she could give him.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Darius Weasley

Post by Darius Weasley Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:28 pm

Darry was delighted to Evelyn and James both here.

He watched as James tried talking to Evelyn's baby. "Aw James is being a good daddy. I bet your dad is hating the idea, that you might be a better father than him," he said with a chuckle.

@James Potter
Adult
Darius Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Darry
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ed Sheeran
partner pic :
Hufflepuff
Pisces
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Graduated

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:39 pm

Seeing the faint outline of a foot in response, James simply smiled and lightly tickled the area before pulling his hand away. "Yer gonna get more of that once you can see my face!"

He was going to have to ask the people he cherish soon enough some important questions as the sprog's birth drew closer. He meant to do that with Louis, but that bit of cheating drama and him breaking up with Hazel derailed that. He still had his bloke to inquire, which he was nervous about, as he didn't know how much the kid and Atticus would affect their relationship. James really needed to get onto it!

"Aye, Darry, good to see ya! Er, let's, er, just say he'd have a huge bloody fit if he knew what I got up to outside my room..."

He'd also been slacking on getting a place of his own as he'd rather look at them with Lien, and even Atticus as well, depending on how the three of them worked the situation out. James didn't want to do it alone!

@Evelyn Grayson @Darius Weasley
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Darius Weasley

Post by Darius Weasley Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Darry couldn't help, but admire his cousin's happiness. He knew James had been through a lot this past year, and he wished he could have been there for him more. "I'm sorry mate for being a bit of a flake recently too. You know life gets pretty crazy, and you often forget what's in front of you," he said with a sigh. Darry loved James because he was his cousin, and he'd do anything for his family, and not being there for James hurt him.

"What have you been getting up too?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Hoping he didn't miss any fun, since that always sucked, and he looked at Evelyn. "How are you? How's crazy Edith handling it?" he chuckled with his arms crossed since Evelyn's mother was one stone-cold bitch.

@James Potter
Adult
Darius Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Darry
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ed Sheeran
partner pic :
Hufflepuff
Pisces
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:50 pm

Evelyn felt something when James must have searched for a foot, and she smiled. "He's going to be such a handsome boy, and I think you will probably be his favorite," she said giving him a smile. James was going to be a good father, and it was proof a couple didn't need to be married to be good parents.

She turned to Darry, "I'm doing really well, nervous for the whole giving birth part. Mum says it shouldn't be too bad, since women are incredibly resilient. I think she's definitely excited since she has been spending a lot of time with me, which I really do appreciate." she said with a smile.

It was good to have a support system. "The baby's nursery is adorable," she said with excitement.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
changing tides ((evelyn and james)) 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 pm

"Er, I got up to some messy fun in the kitchen with At-"

James blinked then stopped himself. It'd be too much to explain, not that he felt like doing it, when they were supposed to focus on buying stuff for the sprog.

"Yeah, her mum's warmed up a lot since months ago. She and I got more of an understanding now..."

He hoped that would lead to less headlines, but he didn't hear about anything particularly disparaging from the Daily Prophet lately, so he supposed that was the case. Lightly patting Evelyn's shoulder, he gave her a reassuring smile. 'If we can get my mum to be the midwife, she'll make sure you're good!" He also had an inkling that she'd like to deliver her first grandchild. One of those precious memory things.

@Darius Weasley @Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down