Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Emptyyou should see me in a crown ((thius)) Emptyyou should see me in a crown ((thius)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Emptyyou should see me in a crown ((thius)) Emptyyou should see me in a crown ((thius)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

you should see me in a crown ((thius))

2 posters

Go down

Thea Yaxley

you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Empty you should see me in a crown ((thius))

Post by Thea Yaxley Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:53 pm

Thea knew that ever since she had a duel with Burke, people were going to try to watch her. She wanted to make Rowle and Burke regret ever questioning her. She was no blood traitor because she knew that she came from a rich family, and was incredibly rich. They were the problems, and Thea knew she could have probably been suspended if Rowle went to Nott, but she was going to find a way to win.

She knew Willow went incredibly crazy on them, but they deserved it. Tonight she was going to go to the Room of Requirement to do a bit of reading, and hope no one would bother her. She had stolen one of Ares's books and wanted to read up on some dark arts, that she could use on them.

It would make it so much better, and maybe save the world from having terrible people come into this world.

@Melanthius Burke

Last edited by Thea Yaxley on Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Shocked-maddie-nears
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Empty Re: you should see me in a crown ((thius))

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:04 pm

30... 35... 40...

For once, Thius made the wise decision to utilize the Room of Requirement for a more zen environment where he could do all of the counting he needed without his own housemates and peers looking at him as if he had two heads.

His only real relief to the horrid, disturbing thoughts outside of the ritual was thinking of Bellona's gentle, icy cold hands. Many described her as being a bitch, a cunt, a mean girl, yet there was something about her almost vampiric, yet oddly vibrant pallor and ebony hair that drew him.

45... 50... 55...

With his eyes shut, he opened the door and walked in unaware that it was already occupied by some of that wannabe common filth that lurked in the corridors.

60... 65... 70...

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
you should see me in a crown ((thius)) 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
Favorite Subject: DADA
British
Apparition
Favorite Season: Autumn
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

you should see me in a crown ((thius)) Empty Re: you should see me in a crown ((thius))

Post by Thea Yaxley Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 pm

The sound of approaching footsteps made Thea groan since she couldn't get a sense of peace in this god-forsaken school, and worse it was Thius, a man who she would love to see in the ground, burning like the monster, his entire gang is, and she shut her book immediately. "Well I see the cat drug in the freak who counts like he is a criminal in Azkaban, and let me guess did Rowle send you to kill me? " she said giving him a glare.

"If he did I'll gladly do the deed first, and make Rowle beg for your body," she said getting up. She'd never actually do that since she cared about her future, but it was a fascinating thought. "You know that Death Eaters, aren't the only ones who practice the Dark Arts," she said in a dark tone.

She heard that if you had enough anger, you could perform an Unforgivable. "Did you know that if someone has enough anger towards a person, they could perform a successful unforgivable," she said in a chilling tone. She didn't let people like Burke, Rowle, and Nott intimidate her.

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:18 pm

Agh! No!

5... 10.. 15..

His second attempt at counting up to 100 was interrupted by the sound of blood traitor Yaxley.

Thius opened his eyes and rubbed his temple annoyed at the unwanted company.

"How bloody unladylike of you to think of murder."

And no! He wasn't a criminal in Azkaban like his grandfather. Visiting him in that dunghole of a prison always frightened him. Him counting was to prove that he wasn't like grandfather Petros. He would never be like grandfather Petros! He'd do anything to be sure of it!

"You're making yourself come off as insane."

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:26 pm

Thea wasn't insane, because she knew Ptolemy committed far worse crimes than her. She couldn't help but laugh at the idea of her being unladylike. "Coming from the side that Bellatrix Lestrange committed murder, and who says I'd actually commit the crime, you see unlike you all, I don't do anything to tarter my image. My record is squeaky clean, and I can't say the same for Rowle, who is so close to being expelled!" she said giving him a shrug.

A dark chuckle came. "I wouldn't be stupid enough to let the school know I'm insane, and we all know that your best friend commits crimes on the daily basis, I'm just letting you know, that two can play a game, and if any of you try to attack someone I care about, I will make sure you regret it," she said with a dark glare.

"I love that you think that how you are more normal than myself" she said in a dark tone. "Do you excuse your best friend of hurting innocent people, and yet you sit there, and sound like a goddamn psychopath. At least my father changed his heart and became respectful, and I can't say the same will happen to you. We all know people would love to see you all burn in hell, like the monsters you are." she said not standing down.

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:48 pm

Thius yawned listening her go on and on with her self-righteous, uncalled for monologues. He thought of the female gender rather fondly, mainly when they were to his standards to spread his genes, but the way Yaxley was lecturing him, he found himself wondering if their ancestors made a point on how women should be quiet and submissive.

"Do you ever have anything of actual use to say, you wench?"

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:54 pm

Thea knew that pureblood men were very wrong towards women since they saw them only as babymakers, which made Thea want to get sick. An eye roll came when he called her a wench. "Don't call me a wench," she said giving him a dark glare. He was far more a wench than she was. "I know if I held your beliefs, you wouldn't call me a wench," she said with a huge laugh. It was amazing how people acted.

"I am actually top of my class, and I am sure none of you could truly hold that title. Since my brother is by far one of the most distinguished out of the Slytherins, and if you call me a wench again, I'll be sure to report you to Voclain. For saying sexist slurs." she said in a taunting tone since she didn't believe in cowering down.

"What would make you respect me?" she said with a bit of curiosity.

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:09 pm

"You're going to report me to Voclain, the grown woman who cries over paper cuts?"

That was his main takeaway of the continued lecturing; Yaxley must've really enjoyed the sound of her own voice. The way she droned on and on expecting to change minds. Thius crossed his arms and narrowed his eyebrows, puffing his chest slightly to seem more intimidating.

"You could start by knowing when to be quiet."

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:04 pm

Thea felt that Voclain wouldn't tolerate sexist comments, and she cried. "Oh be quiet, and just let you try to impregnate me, since that's all I'm good for, right?" she spoke with a dark tone.

She sat back down in silence and wanted to see Thius response.

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:26 am

"As if I'd let a blood traitor be the mother of my children. Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves..."

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Thea let out a sinister chuckle. “Yet you think you are able to find love unless it’s an arranged marriage.” she said giving him a dark glare.

“You know if you keep marrying purebloods your kids will end up being inbreds.” she commented.

A disgusting thought indeed.

“Why are people who far more advanced than you so inferior?”

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:10 pm

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. YAWN.

He couldn't stand to hear her make a disgrace out of the Yaxley name much longer.

Thius pulled out his wand and aimed it at her.

"Langlock."

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:08 pm

Thea got her wand out when Thius tried to cast a spell.

She dodged the spell, and glared. "You are a freak, who no one will ever marry," she said with a sigh.

"Stupefy!" she shouted, hoping to stun him. "Your kids will also be as worthless as you are."

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:45 pm

"Protego maxima!" he roared.

Instead of calling Bellona, who was on their side, a cunt, maybe Alayna should've directed that energy to this disgrace of a Yaxley.

"I was right! You're the insane one! Stunning me over a silencing spell? Nobody wants to hear the filth that comes out of that mouth!"

He wasn't insane. He wasn't crazy. He wasn't like his grandfather! His fears are in the past now!

For now.

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Thea Yaxley

Post by Thea Yaxley Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:29 pm

Thea didn’t have any sympathy for him and got mad when her spell was blocked. She was insane, but she knew Thius was just as insane as he was. “You are right I am insane, but if I was Alayna, you’d appalled my nature. I see it’s a double standard for purists to be insane, but others can’t.” she said as she glared.

“You are nothing, and I hope your entire family name dies. We all are insane, but I at least don’t believe in purism.” she said giving him a glare. “If I were to attack a mud blood you’d probably applaud it. Now that someone who is just as crazy is on the opposing side it’s it wrong.” she said giving him a dark glare.

“I was simply defending myself.” she said giving him a smile. “Who will really believe you anyway? Rowle who is too busy making Alayna his bitch.” she rolled her eyes

“You are a blood traitor who will end up like your grandfather in Azkaban.”

@Melanthius Burke
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Thea Yaxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Thea
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Peyton List

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:37 pm

"...You must've been bloody dropped on the head as a wee child."

She was calling him a blood traitor? Maybe Ravenclaws weren't as intelligent as claimed. After all, everyone with a brain knew that the Burkes would never stray from pureblood ideology. It served them well, and there has to be somebody to continue upholding tradition. If nobody enforced it, one of the main fabrics of the wizarding world would fall.

"I'm not a bloody blood traitor! If I was a blood traitor, I'd be a Weasley!"

He needed to get out of there and find his zen. Yet, if he left, he was sure Yaxley would catch him off-guard. He had to have the last word at least to reinforce his pride.

@Thea Yaxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down