Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Emptytake me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Emptytake me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Emptytake me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Emptytake me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

take me to the hospital (carina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Empty take me to the hospital (carina)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

After being sick and groaning around the ground floor toilets for a while, Ptolemy managed to get himself back to the Slytherin common room and to the bathrooms. He showered, cleaned his teeth and washed out his mouth, then pulled himself up to his dormitory. Once he was in there, hair still wet and only a towel wrapped around his waist, he collapsed onto his bed and lied there, hand draped off the side of it, staring at the clock on his bedside table.

His ears were ringing, his head was spinning, he felt rough and sick and disgusting. Nobody should have seen him like that. Why did he wander to the lounge anyway? What was he thinking? This was exactly the sort of undone state that he'd prefer to keep behind locked doors: now everyone would think he was weak!

He planted his head inside of his pillow, groaning.

@Carina Malfoy
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Autumn
Married

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Empty Re: take me to the hospital (carina)

Post by Carina Malfoy Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:49 pm

"Alright. Let's get you to the hospital wing and get that potion. Then we can discuss our options." She searched around his closet for a shirt and some pants, "Can't walk around in boxers." She knew if he asked alayna would be back home in a second. Part of her hoped he did ask her, "That really bothers you, doesn't it?" She wondered why? He knew Alayna loved him and only him. No matter past actions.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 Empty Re: take me to the hospital (carina)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 am

"Right."

He stood up, slowly, still feeling a bit woozy but managing to walk in a straight line to where she was investigating his wardrobe. Looking over her shoulder, his hand passed over it to take a shirt and some trousers, then he placed them onto the bed and began dressing.

"Yes, it bothers me," he grumbled acidly, feeling a pang of resentment towards his brother.

If he so much as touches her.

His hair started turning darker at the roots and flattened against his scalp as the black spread to the tips.

If he tries anything at all.

His hair lengthened like a growing root, oil slick black dripping down his forehead and cheeks, with a sheen of green to the light.

I'll kill him.

Trembling in fury, his skin dulled to a greyish green; drying and cracking like scales.

@Carina Malfoy
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:22 am

Carina helped him get dressed, keeping an eye on him which is he she saw the darkening of his hair, "Hey! Your hair is getting darker!" She reached out and played with the locks of now dark brown hair, but then she noticed the change in skin tone and frowned, "Ptolemy...." She didn't know what to do about that, "Let's get you to healer Ashton and get Alayna home now."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
take me to the hospital (carina) - Page 2 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:03 pm

As he mulled in the depths of resentment, someone touched his head. So he grabbed their wrist.

Looking at Carina, his skin returned to normal. The oil spill of green-tinged black over his head retreated back into his scalp, but remained slightly darker. "What?" he said, removing his hold on her and standing up to the mirror. She was right: his hair was definitely darker. As he looked more at his reflection, his hair turned back to normal: neat, cropped, no flyaway bits or loose, stuck-up strands.

He smiled in content, urging his skin to cover up his birthmark. It wasn't working. The smile vanished, and he turned away from the mirror.

"She will come home, won't she? Tell her. Tell her she has to come home."

He got dressed into his shirt and trousers, pulled on some socks and shoes and was ready.

@Carina Malfoy
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Carina Malfoy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:44 pm

Carina looked at him a bit frightened as he grabbed her wrist, "Ptolemy." She looked at him and could feel the overwhelming emotions radiating off of him. She watched as he examined himself and walked up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his back, "I always liked the birth mark. Before you started hiding it. So did Alayna. It made you even more special." She took a step back and nodded, "I'll tell her. I'll go back and drag her home myself if I have to."

@Ptolemy Rowle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2