Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Emptyastronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Emptyastronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Emptyastronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Emptyastronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

astronaut in the ocean ((faolan))

3 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Empty astronaut in the ocean ((faolan))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Emery had been enjoying a bit of me time until she went with Ryker. She loved Ryker despite knowing how toxic he was going to be for her, but he was a drug that she wanted more than anything . She spent every night with Ryker and it was such a great feeling.

Tonight was going to one of those nights, and she wanted to relax. Going to the pool she needed to enjoy the warm weather, and let it rejuvenate her skin. It was relaxing, but so was sex with Ryker. She needed a new type of high though, so here she was, but the sound and feeling of a presence would make her look.

“Excuse me? This place is taken.”

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Empty Re: astronaut in the ocean ((faolan))

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:32 pm

After he had gotten the message the other day from Emery asking if he would ever come to Ilvermorny, he knew that he needed to come. He missed her like crazy and even if she was with that other guy or something, he knew that she needed him. And he had promised to be there for her and the baby when it was born. So, he had put in for the exchange program, deciding that he would see how things went and then he could transfer if things went well, if Emery still needed him.

He had arrived earlier that morning and been shown to his dorm and everything before he had decided to go and find Emery. He didn't know if she had really wanted him to come but he had taken the opportunity when she had asked. He had asked around, trying to figure out where to find her and had been told that someone had seen her walking into the swimming pool. After getting directions there, he had gone there.

She was facing away from him as he walked in but she soon turned and he heard her familiar voice filling the space between them. "Would you rather I come back later?" She hadn't actually looked at him yet but he knew that she would recognize his voice so he just waited.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
astronaut in the ocean ((faolan)) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:37 pm

Her heart sank at the sound of a familiar voice, and turning all she could feel was her face turn red.

Faolan?” she said as she got up out of the water, and walked over to him. “I didn’t think you would actually come,” she said praying to god Ryker didn’t come.

She wasn’t sure though if she should feel mad or angry. Yet inside she was so fucking happy Faolan was here, since she deep down needed him. “I am sorry that I started to date someone since being here.”

This was going to make moving on harder.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:49 pm

Faolan had expected for Emery to get out of the water and pretty much fall into his arms. Well, what he had expected to happen and what did happen were two completely different things. Instead, she looked a little upset to see him there. Hadn't she asked if he would ever come there? Hadn't she told him that she needed him? He frowned a bit as she just stood in front of him. "You don't seem very happy to see me." He stated the obvious.

All he wanted to do was to pull her to him, to hold her in his arms again but then she spoke again, telling him how she was dating someone else. "Oh... Where does that leave us, Em?" He asked, knowing he should do the honorable thing and just back off but he was tired of being that guy for the moment as he reached forward and stroked her cheek gently. "I've thought of being here with you ever since you left." He said as he leaned forward, his eyes on her lips as he couldn't resist at least trying to kiss her. Even if he knew it was a jerk move.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 pm

Emery inside was happy to see Faolan, but she knew Ryker would throw a fit. She really did love Faolan, but Ryker had her mind preoccupied, a thought she couldn’t get out of her mind, but she knew her heart was with Faolan, but she was going to do anything to see turn that off.

“Ryker is going to lose his shit with you being here.” she said sighing, because she didn’t want anything happening to Faolan, but she loved him. She let out a sigh, “I don’t know where it leaves us, because Faolan I still love you.” she said giving him a sigh, but she wanted to experience life. Ryker was giving her that opportunity, but she just froze when Faolan began to kiss her.

She actually missed his kisses, and she kissed him back. Until she pulled away and sighed. “This is wrong.”

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:04 pm

Emery wasn't giving anything away. If she was happy to see him, she wasn't showing it at all. It was so out of character for her since she usually wore her heart on her sleeve. Then she spoke once more. "Does it look like I care what some other guy thinks? I'm here for you, not for him. And if I have to be here as your best friend then I guess that's what I'll have to be. I promised I would always be there for you and help you with the baby any way that I could. I can't do that from an ocean away." He said.

Then she gave him that little bit of hope. "I still love you too." He told her, truly meaning it. He had never stopped. It had hit him hard when she had said she was leaving and even more so when she had suggested they break up. But he had given up everything to be there with her because he did love her. For a moment, she froze as their lips met before she began to kiss him back. He took that as a good sign until she pulled away. "It didn't feel wrong to me." He said, framing one side of her face with his hand gently.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:22 pm

Emery didn’t think Faolan would actually do it despite it being her idea. “He doesn’t like other guys talking to me, and if he knew you are someone who also has my heart, he is going batshit crazy.” she said giving him a bit of a sigh. She loved Faolan a lot, but Ryker was her boyfriend.

She loved Ryker too. “I am glad you are here, but I don’t want anything to happen to you.” she said as she pulled him into a hug, since Faolan meant that much to her. She just was conflicted since she loved both, but Ryker was her past.

When Faolan framed her face, she felt tears fall from her face. Why did she have to put herself in a situation where she loved two guys very deeply?

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:31 pm

"The bloody prick controls who you can talk to? That sounds toxic as hell, Emery." He said with a bit of concern on his face. Never once had he ever told her she couldn't talk to someone when they had been dating, even if it had only been for a short time. A chuckle left his lips when she spoke once more. "Nothing is going to happen to me, don't worry about that." He said with his trademark half smirk. Then she hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Oh, how he had missed this and missed her. He only released her when she pulled away and instead framed her face.

He used his thumbs to wipe away her tears as they fell. "Hey, don't cry Em. It's going to be okay." He said as he pulled her into a hug once more, trying to comfort her the only way he knew how.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:36 pm

Emery knew her relationship with Ryker was toxic as hell. It was a drug that was going to be hard to get rid of her since Ryker made her feel like she was on Cloud Nine. “He isn’t that bad of a guy, he just got some issues like I do.” she sighed. Even if it was truly toxic not even Jovian cared if she she had spoke to anyone. “You don’t know Ryker, but I know you can handle your own.” she said giving him a sigh.

She cried into Faolan arms, because in reality she felt in his arms. “I don’t feel like the same person I used to be though, and I am worried you will hate the person I’ve become.” she cried in his arms.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ryker Melkor

Post by Ryker Melkor Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:35 am

Ryker had been looking for Emery for over an hour with no luck. That is until someone had told him they saw her going to the pool. As he made his way down there, he thought about how he was genuinely happy lately and it had everything to do with her. He really did love her. And he planned to show her just how much.

However, as he entered the pool and saw some fucking blonde dude kissing her, he felt all that emotion leave his body and was replaced with anger and rage. "What the fuck!?" He walked over to them and pulled Emery away from the douche bag and stood between them, "Who the fuck are you!? Emery, what the fuck is going on!?"

@Emerald Cartwright @Faolan Finnigan

Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down