Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
tranquillity for how long (hazel) Emptytranquillity for how long (hazel) Emptytranquillity for how long (hazel) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
tranquillity for how long (hazel) Emptytranquillity for how long (hazel) Emptytranquillity for how long (hazel) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

tranquillity for how long (hazel)

2 posters

Go down

Louis Weasley

tranquillity for how long (hazel) Empty tranquillity for how long (hazel)

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:31 pm

There were some log cabins in the creature care patch that sheltered some of the creatures who preferred warming temperatures. As it was evening time and most were in the food hall, Louis was sat inside one of them with a book at a table and lots of Kneazles wandering in and out of the place. One big, fluffy grey one had taken to sitting on the table in front of him, purring loudly, and enjoying the occasional scratch behind the ears.

It was a nice place. Isolated, but nice. Usually he preferred to be around people, but he was feeling a little out of sorts. He also didn't want to concern anybody, or get in their way.

He hadn't seen Hazel since he left for the Galleria with James the previous day. James was staying in the village, but he would return home soon. Perhaps it would be best to go and see him while he could, but he knew that he couldn't run from his problems forever.

@Hazel Cartwright
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
tranquillity for how long (hazel) Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

tranquillity for how long (hazel) Empty Re: tranquillity for how long (hazel)

Post by Hazel Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:32 pm

Hazel didn’t expect to have to be single, but now here she was being single. She loved Louis more than anything, but she felt it coming to an end. She just struggled with girls constantly going after him, and she knew it drove a dent.

Now they were done, and Hazel hated it.

She didn’t like the girl who was trying to pursue him, but part of her felt like she was going to have to do what was best for her, and it meant taking a job offer. She got a message from Louis, and she decided she go and meet him.

“Hey Louis, I’m sorry.” she said trying to hide her anger and sadness. “I feel like maybe we reached our expiration date.” she sighed.

She wanted him to be happy.

@Louis Weasley
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
tranquillity for how long (hazel) Hazel_gif_1
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
tranquillity for how long (hazel) 9b76a1d9-ryker_gif_2
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:58 pm

He looked up at her when she walked in, stroking one of the kneazles.

"Mm," he made the vague sound of acknowledgement, that he had listened, but it still felt strange to talk about it. "I've been doing some thinking... I suppose we went into a relationship together for the wrong reasons."

He bit his lip, and smiled weakly at her.

"Do you want to sit down?"

@Hazel Cartwright
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

Post by Hazel Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:06 pm

Hazel had felt like they had definitely gone into the relationship impulsively. Yet she had feelings for Louis, but it felt like life changed so drastically since they hooked up on the train, and were in the boat they were in now.

She took a seat, “I love you Louis more than anything, but I sometimes wonder if you felt the same way, since you seem to have so many girls wanting you.” she said as she began to look down at her fingers, and let out a sigh. “I do love you, Louis. I wouldn’t have stayed with you this long if I didn’t, but life has changed so much.” she said as she started to fight back tears.

“It’s like the world doesn’t want us to be together, and what if it’s right.” she said giving him a weak sigh. “I really do love you Louis. The fact you seem to be doing well here makes me wonder if you are better off without me though.” she said giving him a small sigh, despite the fact she loved him more than anything.

Something didn’t feel right though.

@Louis Weasley
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:22 pm

"You're very dear to me and always will be, and I'll never stop caring for you. But perhaps we aren't really meant to be together in that way..."

It sounded completely horrible coming from his mouth, but he remembered what James had said about honesty. Louis wasn't really one for expressing himself unless it was in a positive way, so having to go over the negative aspects of life was always very difficult.

"Here," he said, getting a tissue for her and handing it to her. "I understand that you feel that way about other girls, but I wouldn't have betrayed your trust. I hope that you feel as though you weren't betrayed."

@Hazel Cartwright
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

Post by Hazel Cartwright Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:33 pm

Hazel felt her heart drop when she heard Louis say that we weren’t meant to be together, and she cried. “How am I not supposed to be feel betrayed? You are breaking up with me, that’s betrayal, because I really did love you.” she said as she started to cry.

Pushing the tissue away, “I’ll use my own tissue thank you very much.” she said as she felt the tears fall. Trying to regain her composure, “I guess it’s probably a good time for me tell you I think am going to moving back to America now, since it seems like you were the only thing keeping me in the United Kingdom.” she said giving him a sigh.

“I loved you Louis, and I’ll be honest if it’s how you truly feel I appreciate you being honest.” she said looking down at the ground feeling more tears fall. “It’s probably the universe telling me that it’s probably best I don’t look for love anymore, since it just leads to hurt, right?” she said in a bittersweet tone. Louis had so many girls going after him, but Hazel deep down felt like she was probably going to end up being lonely. Since she was problematic.

She deep down knew this was coming. It just was hard not to be hurt, but right now she wasn’t sure she’d let herself fall for someone again for a long time.

@Louis Weasley
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:21 am

"I thought that..."

He was very confused, yet again. When did they break up? Was it yesterday, was it a few seconds ago? Was it just him who thought it was the end of their relationship, or was it her? He couldn't make sense of it, but he was watching Hazel as she cried in despair, feeling completely powerless. He didn't know what to do or what to say, which was very unusual for him.

"Hazel..."

What about her family in England? Had she really been that unhappy there?

"I'm sorry..."

It was the only thing he could think of saying - that he was sorry. He was. Hearing her say the things she said and seeing her cry was very upsetting.

@Hazel Cartwright
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down