Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
surfs up ((lakelyn)) Emptysurfs up ((lakelyn)) Emptysurfs up ((lakelyn)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

surfs up ((lakelyn))

2 posters

Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

surfs up ((lakelyn)) Empty surfs up ((lakelyn))

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:22 am

Hogwarts had gotten quieter due to the exchange program and transfers, and Macmillan found it to be relieving. After the last semester being chock-full of drama, it was nice that the most interesting thing to happen so far was Alayna getting pregnant. He was going to have to check in on his bro to see how he's feeling. In the meantime, Macmillan was in the pool room trying to generate a good surf instead of studying for the NEWTS. His priorities hadn't changed despite the exams getting closer and closer.

It had been a while since he and Lakelyn were able to properly hang, so he was looking forward to chatting and having fun like they used to. Hopefully her boyfriend wouldn't get jealous or upset.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
surfs up ((lakelyn)) 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Favorite Season: Summer
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

surfs up ((lakelyn)) Empty Re: surfs up ((lakelyn))

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:36 am

Lakelyn had really been missing hanging out with Macmillan lately. Sure, she loved spending all the time that she did with Blake, but a part of her felt like she might be neglecting her other friends. So, she was happy when she had walked into the pool room and found Hyacinth already there. A big smile came to her lips. Things had been just a little different between them since his brother had begun accusing her of awful things when she had started dating Blake but she didn't hold them against Macmillan at all! No, it wasn't his fault that his brother was awful to her! And he had stood up for her as well. She just avoided the lounge a bit more since she didn't want to run into Indigo. But she didn't have to worry about him showing up here, she hoped.

"Hey, Macmillan!" She said with a big smile as she walked in, already in her bikini with her surf board tucked under her arm.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
surfs up ((lakelyn)) Tumblr_inline_o5xreaKDqg1szaa83_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:29 am

"Hey, Lakelyn!" he exclaimed waving at her. Macmillan was always hype when she showed up with the surfboard; they clearly had the same idea in mind, and he loved that. It was rad!

Stepping away from the edge of the pool, he went up to Lakelyn and patted her on the shoulder. Who knew what would set Blake off? Blake was his name, right? "I was just working on preparing us a good surf!"

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:56 am

A big smile came to Lakelyn's lips as Macmillan turned to her and acknowledged her. They had been friends for so long and she had missed hanging out and surfing with him. And she knew that it was going to be even worse next year since this was his last year at Hogwarts and she still had another year left. Sure, his patting her on the shoulder was a little weird when Lakelyn had always been kind of the touchy-feely type. Hugging her friends wasn't something that she usually passed up but he seemed a little unsure so she left it at that. "Awesome! I'm super excited!" She said as she moved closer to the edge of the pool to peer in at the waves he had begun to create already. She was so glad that the school had a pool! What would they do if it didn't?!?

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:10 pm

As the waves began to enter a nice pace and consistency, Macmillan went towards his board and began to wax it as part of his final prep for indoor surfing. "How was break?" he wondered, somewhat curious as to how much her boyfriend would be mentioned. "Did you do anything exciting?"

Merlin, it was going to be tough figuring out how to navigate their friendship now that a relationship was in the mix.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Lakelyn didn't like to think that anything had really changed, though she knew that things had changed. She just wanted things to be normal and to be able to keep all of her friendships and her relationship intact if that was at all possible. She didn't think it should be too difficult since Blake seemed to trust her and she didn't have any romantic feelings for Macmillan or anything. So why should there be any sort of problem? She took her cue from Macmillan and began getting her own surfboard ready as he spoke. "It was fun! Mom and dad were out of town so it was just me, my siblings, and Blake at the house. I almost burnt down the kitchen again." She said with a laugh, he knew her penchant for nearly catching things on fire when she tried to cook and she wasn't even embarrassed to admit it to him anymore. "What about your break?" She asked, without missing a beat.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 pm

"What were you trying to make?" Did she manage to burn water? There was a reason why they usually got takeaway if they were hanging out long enough to need food: he wasn't the best as mum did all the cooking, Lakelyn was incapable of cooking. It was somewhat miraculous that she didn't manage to burn down the house the way her cooking skills were.

Macmillan glanced towards her and shrugged. "It's been peaceful with the twat working most of the time. I mainly spent it worrying for my bro, Atticus, after the incident." He was certain she heard about what happened over Christmas.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Lakelyn sighed as he asked what she was trying to make. "I found this recipe for roasted chicken in my mom's old cookbook. I should have known I'd never be able to pull it off." Luckily, it wasn't as embarrassing as burning water! Though, she was sure that she could probably manage to do that as well. "I bet it was nice not having him around giving you a hard time all break." She said, which was probably the closest she would ever really say in the negative about anyone. Then she frowned a bit, she had heard about what had happened to Atticus. She was pretty sure everyone had. "How is he?" She hadn't really seen him in quite some time... She hoped he was alright.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:56 pm

Roasted chicken? "That's not something you pull off as a cooking novice," Macmillan replied with a small chuckle. What did he know about cooking anyway? Don't roasts take a while to cook?

He nodded just thinking about how nice it was that Indigo was rarely home during waking hours. "It was rad! I didn't have to hear him demean me for surfing whenever he felt like feeling superior!"

"Atticus is doing all right since he was lucky that the curse didn't last a long time, but you can tell he's still a bit shaken up by it. He's so lucky that it wasn't worse."

When he heard about what happened, Macmillan worried about Atticus and his sister, even if he didn't exactly like her. He already knew for a while that his father was a horrible man, but he didn't think it'd go that far.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:57 pm

"I know, I know. I just thought it looked so good on the picture and mum wasn't there to make it so I thought I would try it myself..." She had known when reading the directions that it would be nearly impossible but she had had to give it a try! It had not turned out anything like the picture. Not at all. "I thought I could make it take less time by raising the temperature just a bit. Apparently, that was a bad idea. It was completely black on the outside and still frozen inside." She said with a sigh.

"I bet it was amazing to just be able to be yourself without him looking down on you!" She couldn't imagine how difficult it must be to live with someone like Indigo. It had to be exhausting for Hyacinth.She nodded when he spoke about Atticus. It was a horrible thing he had had to go through. And at the hand of his own family member at that. "I'm glad he's alright." She truly meant it. Her heart went out to Atticus and Alayna.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:36 pm

Charred outside and frozen inside? How was that even possible? "Did you forget the water? I'm not sure how else it's be burnt and frozen..." He didn't know a lot about cooking, really, but he had enough sense to know you need water on the stove or else food will burn.

He waxed his surfboard some more, somehow never being exactly satisfied with the amount of wax layers. "Last semester for me and my bros... It's going to be strange to not see you every day next autumn..." Macmillan was sad just thinking about how they were going to be separated simply due to aging out of Hogwarts.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Lakelyn frowned a bit. She was pretty sure she was just completely hopeless when it came to cooking. She was pretty sure she was just going to have to give up or one day end up burning herself alive trying to make breakfast or something. Her mother was an amazing cook! Why couldn’t she have gotten some of her skills? ”I’m pretty sure I didn’t forget. I don’t know, I think I’m just a lost cause.” she said with another sigh. Everyone had something they were horrible at. Her thing just happened to be cooking. ”Carina and Alayna suggested that they would ask Atticus about giving me some pointers but I don’t want to waste his time on a lost cause.” she said with a shrug.

Her surfboard was already ready to go. She had spent some time before coming down here waxing it and getting ready so she ended up just sitting at the water’s edge watching Macmillan as he worked on his. ”I know, like everyone I hang out with is going to be leaving this year. I don’t know what I’m going to do next year aside from having the loneliest school year of my life.” it was true, nearly all of her friends were 7th years this year and she was going to be without all of them next year.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:08 pm

"You're not a lost cause! Maybe you're better off making your own ice cream. That'd be good to have on a hot, sunny day at the beach." That was him not wanting Lakelyn to discredit herself because it's Lakelyn. Then again, he didn't personally see too much of her cooking. She told him plenty of horror stories however. "Atticus is my bro, Lakelyn! You'd be in good hands!"

Loneliest school year? Shit, it really was going to be bad for Lakelyn. Why couldn't she just graduate with them? "I think there's a program that'll let you graduate early if you pass enough of the required classes." That was a very new thing in Hogwarts. "Though I think you can just get by with the OWLS, so you really don't have to go next year."

It'd be nice if she was afforded the same freedom he and the rest of her friends would have this autumn.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down