Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
to the bone (luciana) Emptyto the bone (luciana) Emptyto the bone (luciana) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
to the bone (luciana) Emptyto the bone (luciana) Emptyto the bone (luciana) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

to the bone (luciana)

2 posters

Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

to the bone (luciana) Empty to the bone (luciana)

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:00 am

Chicken, rice, steamed veg: a very standard pre-workout meal for him. They usually carved the chicken off the bone, but Ruggiero had asked the Student Council if they could leave chickens whole, that way he could just eat the entire thing off the bone. People often forgot that to do the intense level of training he did, he needed to eat regularly and eat big to keep up with the sheer exertion his body undertook. Still, people stared. He ate the chicken without ant utensils, and just stripped away at it with his fingers.

The food hall wasn't too busy at this time and his sports buddies usually ate later, so he had a table to himself. Peach Beauvais had sat with him for a while, but took off after having a burger and getting impatient with his carcass dismantling. He showed some guy the finger who was looking at him funny.

@Luciana Fedele
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
to the bone (luciana) UlMRHx
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Devin Harjes
Wampus
Gemini
American
Favorite Subject: Physical Education
Football Player
Quodpot Player
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Luciana Fedele

to the bone (luciana) Empty Re: to the bone (luciana)

Post by Luciana Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Luciana walked into the lunch hall, she was a little early, it seemed. Most of the tables were pretty empty but it didn't really matter to her. That just gave her plenty of time to eat without feeling rushed before she had to go back to classes or whatever else she was doing after lunch. She walked over to the Wampus tables and spotted her brother sitting there picking at a whole chicken. She rolled her eyes but walked over to him and sat across from him. "You know, they've created these things called utensils to drag people out of the barbarian days. I guess you missed the memo?" She teased as she took a bite of chicken from her own tray. At least hers was cut and she used a fork though!

@Ruggiero Fedele
Wampus Sixth Year
Luciana Fedele
Mini Ava :
to the bone (luciana) 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Luci
Wampus
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Alexander
partner pic :
Wampus
Cancer
American

Back to top Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:34 pm

He grinned as his sister approached, laughing at what she said.

"I already got all the utensils I need right here," he said, showing her his greasy, chicken-coated fingers. "You dun know 'til ya've tried it, Sorella. There's somethin' real satisfyin' about gettin' stuck in and strippin' it off like this. Y'should try it."

But somehow he knew she wouldn't.

"So. What did you an' that British broad talk about when I left?"

@Luciana Fedele
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Devin Harjes
Wampus
Gemini
American
Football Player
Quodpot Player
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Luciana Fedele

Post by Luciana Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:43 pm

Luce scrunched up her nose a bit when he suggested that she should give it a try. "Unlike you, I'm not a caveman. I'll stick to the fork and knives." She said with a smirk. She looked up to her brother, sure, but that didn't mean she would let him talk her into being a complete barbarian. She was a little above that at least. Not that she actually minded that he did it, to each their own.

A shrug of her deceptively slender shoulders was given as she finished the bite of chicken she had put into her mouth. "Just told her not to apologize unless she actually did something wrong. Everyone always apologizing for everything, it's stupid." She said as she stabbed at another piece of sliced chicken and brought it to her mouth, speaking before shoving it in. "And told her how lucky she was not to have some blockheaded big brother who tried to scare away any guy she even looked at in a certain way." She said pointedly, though, she didn't truly mind most of the time...

@Ruggiero Fedele
Wampus Sixth Year
Luciana Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Luci
Wampus
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Alexander
partner pic :
Wampus
Cancer
American

Back to top Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:56 pm

"Wouldn't say no to havin' a cave. Those bastards had it good."

Laughing, he plucked away at all the little pieces of stray meat that were surrounding the chicken's bones. Now it was pretty much bare, but he wanted to get as much out of it as humanly possible.

He groaned at what she said. "No need for it, uh? I just don't get it. Should take a leaf from our books: we don't apologise for no one."

At what she said next, he tilted his head and let out a loud, barking laugh. "Yeah? Blockhead, is that so?" He nodded, as though finally understanding her. He pulled off the drumstick and used it to point at her. "I know what guys are like. Girls think they know, but they don' really know. We gotta filter when a chick's around." Grinning, he stripped off pieces of meat from the drumstick with his teeth. "We're disgustin'."

@Luciana Fedele
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Devin Harjes
Wampus
Gemini
American
Football Player
Quodpot Player
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Luciana Fedele

Post by Luciana Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:11 pm

Luciana shook her head at him, of course he would think that living in a cave would be a good thing. "Yeah, sure. I know what you smell like after a workout and you couldn't pay me enough to be stuck in a cave with no running water with the likes of you." She pointed out with a laugh. Just ewww.

A sigh left her lips. "Exactly. It's like no one can stand behind their own actions and just own them anymore. Instead they've got to snivel and beg for forgiveness everytime someone gets a little offended." What was this world coming to? Pretty soon every conversation was going to start with an apology just for existing.

"Definitely a blockhead. Good thing I know how to get around you to still have my fun." She said with a sly little grin. There were a few guys who didn't mind facing the wrath of the infamous Ruggiero Fedele to spend some time with his little sister after all. "I can't argue with you there. Though... That guy in there yesterday that left with Emerald. She fanned herself. "He could do all kinds of disgusting things to me and you wouldn't hear a complaint from me." She knew her brother didn't want to hear it, but did that ever stop either of them before?

@Ruggiero Fedele
Wampus Sixth Year
Luciana Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Luci
Wampus
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Alexander
partner pic :
Wampus
Cancer
American

Back to top Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:27 pm

"That chick Mackenzie seems a tad unsure of herself. Just needs some coachin' from bull-headed chicks like you, uh?"

He laughed.

"Ey."

He dropped everything, wiped his hands quickly, not liking what he was hearing.

"Ey."

She wasn't relenting. Ruggiero squeezed his hands to fists and a monstrous glower came over his expression. His knuckles cracked.

"Ey! Ya best be kiddin' around with me right now," he warned darkly, "If I gotta scope out the whole of the school and shake a confession from them, I will. Was it that fuckin' pretty boy simp, Booth? Or was it that slimy bastard Sakdan?" He growled, then slammed his hand down on the table when she talked about Louis. "Fuck that tooth-grinnin' Limey!" Well. That set him off.

@Luciana Fedele
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Devin Harjes
Wampus
Gemini
American
Football Player
Quodpot Player
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Luciana Fedele

Post by Luciana Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:37 pm

"Exactly. She could have potential to have a bit of a backbone with a little help from someone like me." Luciana said with a shrug. Luciana had never been some little wilting flower who let other people tell her how she should feel or think, she thought more girls needed to be like her!

And there it was, she knew that she was getting her brother all wound up and it was all she could do to keep the grin of triumph from her lips as he began to get into one of his little masculine temper tantrums. He cracked his knuckles an glowered like she should be intimidated into spilling all her secrets to him. She just rolled her eyes and continued to eat the chicken from her tray. "You're going to question every guy in the school, huh? Sounds like it would be kind of tiring." She said as if she were bored of the idea of it, placing her fork on her tray which clattered loudly as he pounded on the table fiercely. Instead of being cowed though, Luciana just laughed. "Maybe I will." She said, not able to hide the mischief from her blue gaze as she said it. He had made the suggestion, after all.

@Ruggiero Fedele
Wampus Sixth Year
Luciana Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Luci
Wampus
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Alexander
partner pic :
Wampus
Cancer
American

Back to top Go down

Ruggiero Fedele

Post by Ruggiero Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:27 pm

Aggression was flaring from his nostrils, and he eyed around the vicinity trying to get a whiff of a guy who was leering. As it happened, a fairly innocent-looking fifth-year boy gazed over in their direction for a second too long: one second. He was passing their table with a tray.

"KEEP WALKIN', PRETTY BOY!" he flared, and the boy looked utterly bemused. Several other heads shot up in intrigue.

"Now listen to your brother," he said firmly, sitting back down slowly as he'd stood up suddenly during the accusation. "Those with all the smiles are hidin' some bad secret. I bet he'd slap ya around and get away with it, just 'cause everyone thinks he's nice guy. Most nice guys ain't nice!"

He still hadn't realised that she was purposefully trying to rile him.

"I'm gonna dig this wishbone right into ya fuckin' eye," he said to another guy who looked for too long. "Then ya'd wish you never looked. Got it?!"

@Luciana Fedele
Wampus Seventh Year
Ruggiero Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Rudi
7th Year Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Devin Harjes
Wampus
Gemini
American
Football Player
Quodpot Player
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Luciana Fedele

Post by Luciana Fedele Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Now Ruggiero was making a scene, glaring and standing up aggressively like some wild animal roaring his challenge to any who came too close. She snickered at the reaction. There was no real harm being done, right? Sure... Maybe she should feel bad for turning his wrath on the poor innocent guys but she just couldn't find it in her when she found her brother's temper tantrum so hilarious. She wagged her fingers in a wave to those who looked their way when Ruggiero shouted, a smile on her lips as they looked at the two of them in a mixture of confusion and maybe a little terror.

"Hmmm, kinky. Maybe I like it a little rough?" Of course, she knew that wasn't what her brother wanted to hear and that wasn't at all what he meant by slapping her around but he should know better than to think she would stand for any type of abuse. He had taught her better than that. She never took any crap from anyone and if someone thought that she would, they would be sorely mistaken. She hid her laughter behind her hand as he threatened someone with a wishbone of all things! "Waste of a good wishbone, that would be." She said as she reached across the table and tried to snatch it from him.

@Ruggiero Fedele
Wampus Sixth Year
Luciana Fedele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Luci
Wampus
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Alexander
partner pic :
Wampus
Cancer
American

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down