Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
back street girl ((open)) Emptyback street girl ((open)) Emptyback street girl ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
back street girl ((open)) Emptyback street girl ((open)) Emptyback street girl ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

back street girl ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Mariposa Quahog

back street girl ((open)) Empty back street girl ((open))

Post by Mariposa Quahog Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:36 pm

Although she was obviously too old to really enjoy the playground, Mariposa was unbothered; she couldn't help that it was the perfect spot for her to improvise and hone her theater chops until school resumed! Mariposa adjusted her clothes as she stood up on one of the benches holding a script for a play she planned on auditioning for; she hoped for lead, but she would be just as content stage managing if there was no other choice!

She didn't think the play would involve singing, but it was important for an actress like her to always be prepared for whatever a director may throw at her! Feeling the crisp wind blow against her face, she began to loudly warm up her voice.

"Mommy made me mash my M&M's, oh my!"
Horned Serpent Sixth Year
Mariposa Quahog
Mini Ava :
back street girl ((open)) Tumblr_m6i192avUX1qzm4v7o1_r1_250
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Estelle
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Terri Nunn
Horned Serpent
Aquarius
American
Favorite Subject: Theater
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Cartwright

back street girl ((open)) Empty Re: back street girl ((open))

Post by Tiffany Cartwright Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Tiff was excited for Emerald to come and couldn’t wait for this year to kick off with Emerald who she adored. She needed to find some fun though in the mean time and was at the Community Park.

She was strolling until she found Estelle a smirk came down her face. “What are you crying about? You sound like an old lady crying, because her cat died.” she said with a bit of a dark glare.

@Mariposa Quahog
Tiffany Cartwright
Mini Ava :
back street girl ((open)) Tumblr_inline_o12tn7qgYE1rpjcdt_250
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tiff
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Piper Curda
Horned Serpent
Aries
American

Back to top Go down

Mariposa Quahog

Post by Mariposa Quahog Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:42 pm

"Mommy made me mash my M&M's, oh myyyyyyy!"

After a few more minutes of repeatedly singing that, she fanned her hands towards her face as if she had just emitted a decent amount of sweat from an intense performance on stage before hopping down from the bench. One step closer to harnessing her voice and honoring the craft that is theater!

Mariposa laughed at Tiffany playfully as she stretched her arm out as if she were holding a skull. "To be or not to be, that is the question!"

Yeah, she wasn't going to answer that. It wasn't her fault that some people weren't part of the coolest department in Ilvermorny!

"If you want a cry, here's a cry!"

Dropping her arm, she tried to look as small as possible while sniffing her nose. Then, a tear began to fall down. "Romeo...!"

@Tiffany Cartwright
Mariposa Quahog
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Estelle
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Terri Nunn
Horned Serpent
Aquarius
American
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Cartwright

Post by Tiffany Cartwright Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:46 am

It took a while for Tiffany to figure out that Estelle was being your typical drama and choir geek. Once Estelle noticed Tiffany comment and went onto one of her stupid drama moments. “You know you could always drop out of Ilvermorny to be apart of be of broadway, because I’m sure being trained by a professional actor or singer is far more better.” she said with a bit of an annoyed tone.

She hates drama kids.

She watched Estelle with a little bit of annoyance since she didn’t care much more crying girls. “Romeo is dead you thespian.” she said with a sigh. That play was one of the most stupidest things either, because of the death at the end.

“How was your break? Did you get enjoy time with your family?” asked Tiffany as an attempt to change the conversation.

@Mariposa Quahog
Tiffany Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tiff
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Piper Curda
Horned Serpent
Aries
American

Back to top Go down

Mariposa Quahog

Post by Mariposa Quahog Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 am

"Did you know that most actors and actresses on Broadway have their NEWTS AND have gone to the Academy for the Dramatic Arts?" There was no way she could get anywhere without more formal training, even if her uncle was the President! Mariposa wanted to show that she got her career out of merit, not out of nepotism!

Mariposa wasn't the biggest fan of sharing a dorm with Tiffany, but she just put up with it as they didn't interact a whole lot outside of that. Then she began to mime being in a box to avoid answering Tiffany's question. If her craft was being disrespected, she wasn't taking questions!

@Tiffany Cartwright
Mariposa Quahog
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Estelle
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Terri Nunn
Horned Serpent
Aquarius
American
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Cartwright

Post by Tiffany Cartwright Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Tiffany knew where a lot of broadway actors were trained because she wasn't stupid. "I know that, and it's ashamed, maybe you should consider transferring there," she said giving a smile. There certainly wasn't a place for someone like Estelle in the likes of Ilvermorny to begin, and she wasn't going to start opening up. "You should consider going into the no-maj world, and trying to get a job as an actress," she said with a chuckle.

@Mariposa Quahog

Tiffany Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tiff
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Piper Curda
Horned Serpent
Aries
American

Back to top Go down

Mariposa Quahog

Post by Mariposa Quahog Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm

"But I like not risking breaking the Statute of Secrecy!" Mariposa replied as she began twirling around as if she was a flamenco dancer.

With her habit of randomly pulling out her wand or a stick to serve as a placeholder prop, the last thing she wanted was an accidental use of magic in front of no-majs!

@Tiffany Cartwright
Mariposa Quahog
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Estelle
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Terri Nunn
Horned Serpent
Aquarius
American
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down