Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
about damn time ((cherry)) Emptyabout damn time ((cherry)) Emptyabout damn time ((cherry)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
about damn time ((cherry)) Emptyabout damn time ((cherry)) Emptyabout damn time ((cherry)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

about damn time ((cherry))

2 posters

Go down

Gemma Parkinson

about damn time ((cherry)) Empty about damn time ((cherry))

Post by Gemma Parkinson Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Gemma hadn’t been talking to Emerald since the night she dropped the bomb, and if she did it was more bitter. She didn’t care about anyone but herself right now, and Gemma was over it. She couldn’t handle anymore secrets. Her mother kept plenty of secrets and Gemma resented her for keeping those secrets.

Getting some hot chocolate, and on a steak for being sober for once. Gemma had texted Cherry to come and talk to her, maybe they could debrief. She liked Cherry a lot and felt like she was incredibly understanding.

Emery didn’t like that Cherry always called her out on her shit. Taking sips of her drink she waited for Cherry.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gemma Parkinson
Mini Ava :
about damn time ((cherry)) Euphoria-kat-hernandez
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Gem
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Barbie Ferreira
Gryffindor
Aquarius
British
Pride Flag
Has a Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

about damn time ((cherry)) Empty Re: about damn time ((cherry))

Post by Cherry Darling Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:03 pm

As the end of break neared, Cherry was forced to think about school before it was time to go on the Hogwarts Express; it was so weird how so many people were suddenly leaving Hogwarts for Ilvermorny with Emery being one of them. She did her best to console Layla, but it seemed to only help her minimally. In fact, it was sort of shocking that James managed to handle her better! It seemed like she'd have to play an even bigger role of surrogate sister now that there'd be one less Cartwright in Hogwarts.

It would be nice to see how things changed since she transferred schools, but she wouldn't be able to as Head Girl and how close it was getting to exams and NEWTS. So, when she was asked to meet Gemma at the Leaky Cauldron, Cherry was obliged to go. Emery's decision to transfer after having a rather messy semester seemed to be really affecting Gemma, and she had to help her out however she could!

Entering the Leaky Broomstick, Cherry adjusted her scarf as she glanced around trying to find Gemma. There were so many people here!

"Gemma? Are you in here?"

@Gemma Parkinson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
about damn time ((cherry)) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Gemma Parkinson

Post by Gemma Parkinson Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Gemma looked up when she heard Cherry call her name. She got up and walked over to Cherry Darling. “Hey Cherry, I got some Hot Chocolate if you want I could buy you some.” she said giving her a smile. Gemma had to admit she liked Cherry a lot.

“How do you feel about the upcoming revelation we all found out.” she said with her arms crosssed. “I’m not speaking to her anytime soon, because I don’t like liars, and liars can burn in hell.” said Gemma with a lot of fury.

Why did Emery do this to her?

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gemma Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Gem
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Barbie Ferreira
Gryffindor
Aquarius
British
Pride Flag
Has a Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:26 pm

Smiling, she went right over to Gemma and sat across from her. "Some hot chocolate would be great, thank you!" The perfect beverage for such a cold, wintry day!

"Um, well, I think Emery was trying to make a decision that'd be least stressful for her. I do wish she said something earlier, but Emery's never been that kind of person..." Cherry knew the Cartwrights since she first stepped into the wizarding world thanks to befriending Hazel while at Ilvermorny. "How exactly did she lie to you..?"

As she wasn't in Gryffindor, Cherry couldn't say she was aware of how they interacted.

@Gemma Parkinson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Gemma Parkinson

Post by Gemma Parkinson Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:35 pm

Gemma went over to the counter and bought another Hot Chocolate. The barkeep got her the coffee and Gemma let out a huge smile on her face. “Thanks.” she said walking over to the table. Deep down Gemma didn’t want too be mad at Gemma, but the way Emery been recently, she didn’t like it.

She looked at Cherry, “How is going to Ilvermorny less stressful to her?” she said not exactly seeing. She was away from everyone who cared about her, and would have too start over. “She isn’t going to have anyone there who cares about her, and how could she say no one here cares about her, we all put up with her.” she sighed.

Gemma shrugged, “She told me she’d be back and would reserve her Quidditch position, but then she does this. She isn’t going to be a good mother I can already see it.” she said with a shrug. Gemma was being harsh, but she was madder than hell right now. Ollie tried consoling her, but it didn’t work in the slightest.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gemma Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Gem
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Barbie Ferreira
Gryffindor
Aquarius
British
Pride Flag
Has a Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:42 pm

"I'm not sure actually..."

All of Emery's experiences with Ilvermorny were hearing about it from her older siblings and likely attending that preschool on campus; how would she really know if it'd be a good fit for her? Well, Cherry hoped that the fact that it was generally less ruthless would be a good change of pace.

Taking a sip of her hot chocolate, Cherry frowned hearing what Emery had told Gemma. "What's the Gryffindor team supposed to do now? James quit and then dropped out, I believe Wade's on probation, and now she's transferring when she's captain? I don't know how many reserves they have or if Hogwarts has ever had such a situation!"

@Gemma Parkinson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Gemma Parkinson

Post by Gemma Parkinson Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:51 pm

Gemma had no clue what they were going to do, because the pryo couldn’t be captain she was too weird. “Yeah and the idea of Sibby being captain is a weird thought. In fairness, the team would have been fucked regardless.” she spoke with a shrug. She didn’t like Quididtch to begin with, “I don’t know what they will do. Emery loved her job, but now she’s going to be a nobody.” she said taking sips of her hot chocolate.

“I have nobody now at Hogwarts,” she said looking at her hot chocolate. “What would you do if you were in my shoes, and do you think Ilvermorny will be better for her, I know the Cartwrights are more famous, and it won’t be about keeping the appearance.” she said with a sigh. That would be good since Gemma knew Emery mother would crucify her for acting out.

She hated Tabitha Cartwright more than anything.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gemma Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Gem
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Barbie Ferreira
Gryffindor
Aquarius
British
Pride Flag
Has a Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:50 pm

"Speaking of quidditch, I hope Atticus will be all right on the pitch... I know he loves quidditch, and that crucio really affected him..." She was going to have step up her Head Girl game when they came back by providing muggle pharmaceuticals as needed; she was sure there'd be a few who'd avoid the hospital wing if they could help it.

Cherry listened attentively as she didn't know what else to do, really. She didn't know Emery the way Gemma did; if anything, Cherry played more of Hazel's role than of an actual friend. "Ilvermorny would be better for her if she wants to blend in and not have all the eyes on her... Even though her family's very notorious back in America, Ilvermorny's a much bigger school! She wouldn't be constantly gossiped about!"

@Gemma Parkinson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down