Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
In need of a drink (Open)  EmptyIn need of a drink (Open)  EmptyIn need of a drink (Open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
In need of a drink (Open)  EmptyIn need of a drink (Open)  EmptyIn need of a drink (Open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

In need of a drink (Open)

2 posters

Go down

In need of a drink (Open)  Empty In need of a drink (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Sophia decided to visit Norway for the weekend as she had no classes to teach back to Beauxbatons. So she apparated to Zephyr Alley and made her way to Black Bane Tavern and sat in one of the dimly lit booths and ordered a firewhiskey. She smiled at the man who took her order and waited for her drink to arrive

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

In need of a drink (Open)  Empty Re: In need of a drink (Open)

Post by Belle Venox Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Belle had entered the bar with her two tails standing out. She opted to not use a charm to cover them up as she decided that she'd rather intimidate. What else could she really do with them other than hide and try to make other Death Eaters seem inferior at times? She took a seat at a random booth only to see another woman there. "So, what brings you here, pretty?" the kitsune asked wanting to appear rather mysterious. It'd ruin her entrance if she started being her usual happy-go-lucky self.
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
In need of a drink (Open)  000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Sophia turned to a voice and saw a woman with two tails. A kitsune. That was refreshing. She held up her drink and smiled "just popped in for a drink. I have the weekend off so I figured, why not travel?" She said honestly. That was what she was doing after all. She moved her hair back and her blue eyes sparkled like the clearest ocean

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Aerix was walking around, listening to music as usual. He found himself in a bar eventually, he noticed a woman he knew sitting next to some woman he didn't know. He got curious and decided he would perhaps eavesdrop. Though he knew the girl had fine ears, she would likely know he was here as soon as he opened his mouth. He walked over to the counter, and took a seat on a stool. This was a seat over from Belle, so he was in ear shot. The bartender had asked what he had wanted, and Aerix shrugged. "Just some water is alright." The bartender nodded and got started on that. Aerix took out his earbuds and listened for the two ladies on his right, trying to play it cool.
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Karma was mulling about Norway when she entered the pub. She had just narrowly dodged a few Aurora and she quickly out her hood down as she sat at the bar and ordered a firewhiskey neat. She then noticed the man on er right. Now only did she recognize him, but she recognized he was eavesdropping on the two women. She chuckled softly "its not polite to eavesdrop aerix"

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:46 pm

As Aerix heard a woman's voice behind him, he had a bad feeling of the conversation that would come from this. He knew this lady well, and she certainly wasn't someone he wanted to encounter. Despite that he could manage. "Oh, hello Karma, I didn't see you come in." He turned to face her. He was going to try and get the topic of eavesdropping out of the conversation, though he didn't think it would work. "Last I checked, not greeting someone to talk to them is also a bit rude," Aerix retaliated, "get me, mate?" He was hopeful that would be that on eavesdropping.
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Karma giggled a bit, however it was not a giggle filled with joy, but rather one of darkness "You always did amuse me Aerix. What brings you here?" She asked. it was obvious he had wanted to change the subject, so she would oblige, for now. She smiled as her drink arrived and she sipped it

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Aerix wasn't looking forward to this conversation, mostly because he lacked many good answers for questions. In fact, he mainly got here through wandering. It seemed like he just ended up all over the place by walking about. Once the bartender gave Aerix his drink, he thanked them. "Thanks, mate." Aerix kept his cool, and answered to Karma before anything else. "I'll just ignore the phrasing in that first part," He said, unsettled by her past tense, "and you know me, just wandering about." He took a sip of his water, cooling his mind.

Last edited by Aerix Scythes on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Karma shook her head and sighed "That is your choice." She said as she sipped her drink more "Always wandering. never got a plan set, do you?" She asked shaking her head a bit as she chuckled. "Although I must say the same. Well sort of. i was dodging a few aurors."

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

Post by Belle Venox Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:05 pm

"Ah, well, I could tell that you didn't seem to be from here." Okay, she wasn't either, but the blonde woman didn't need to know that. Belle heard some footsteps approach the booth and decided to shrug it off. Well, she shrugged it off until she began to hear Aerix and Karma. She walked out of the booth and went towards her fellow Death Eaters. "When did you guys get here?"
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Aerix heard Belle speak, and turned towards her. "Oh, Belle, good to see you," Aerix said, quickly looking back at Karma, "I pretty much just got here. She probably walked in not far behind me, I have no bloody clue." Aerix leaned in closer to Belle to whisper to her. "She's bloody creepy if you ask me, but you probably already know her."

Aerix turned back to Karma to comment on her comment. "It happens to the best of us, you wander your wander, I wander mine." He picked up his glass of water, and took a sip. "Sorry, was I ranting?"
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down