Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Emptymint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Emptymint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Emptymint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Emptymint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

mint chocolate chip ((dorian))

2 posters

Go down

Willow Rossi

mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Empty mint chocolate chip ((dorian))

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:15 pm

Willow was enjoying the peace and quiet of winter break. She didn’t have to deal with petty drama, aside from her sister’s delusional personality. Today she decided to get Florean Fortsecue, it was her favorite place to eat in Diagon Alley. She was sitting in one of the window seats eating some of her ice cream while her sister was out with a guy from Durmstrang.

She found it hilarious that Malia went after guys like a kid goes after candy. Taking a few more bites of Ice Cream. The taste made her taste bud dance in delight.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) 7fa009a45eb6b25cc66248d9d585fb89ba736278
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Empty Re: mint chocolate chip ((dorian))

Post by Dorian Munroe Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:06 pm

Dorian was extremely last minute with the majority of his Christmas gifts, and was racing around Diagon Alley trying to quickly think of things to get his friends and relatives. For Lakelyn, she had bought her a copy of one of his favourite books Fouls and Foulness in Quidditch History, although he didn't know if she'd appreciate it as much as he did. Still, it was a bit more on the history aspect of the sport. For Copelyn, he'd managed to get a recipe book for various beverages. Mainly milkshakes, but there were some recipes he'd noticed involved tea and coffee. That should keep her occupied, he thought.

So the book shop was down, and now he was buying a few records for Haven that weren't necessarily her preferred genre. He just thought she could find some kind of inspiration from them, and listening to the samples he did quite like them. That left Jace, who he found a little more difficult to get for.

Deciding he'd done enough now to at least warrant a break, he went over to the ice cream parlour. As he entered, he saw a girl he recognised from school. "Oh hey, Willow. You doing last minute shopping as well?" he asked, walking over to her.

@Willow Rossi
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
mint chocolate chip ((dorian)) Mccaul11
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:10 pm

Willow looked up when she heard someone call her name. It was the Captain of Ravenclaw Quidditch Team, and he was talking to Willow. This was shocking, because guys didn’t talk to her like they did Malia, she was too weird.

“Hey, I don’t expect your type to talk to me.” she said giving him a chuckle. “No I’m just getting some ice cream.” she said with a bit of a smile.

She loved eating her ice cream.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

Post by Dorian Munroe Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:19 pm

He laughed at her reaction. It was a bit unexpected.

"What's my type?" he asked her, still laughing.

@Willow Rossi
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:28 pm

Willow took a minute to think about his type, and then it came.

“You’re a jock, and I’ve noticed only jocks talk too people like Alayna.” she said giving him a shrug. “Not rebellious types like myself.” she said giving him a smile.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

Post by Dorian Munroe Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:41 pm

"Yeah, I don't know about that," he admitted, scratching his head awkwardly. "I'm kind of a jock, I guess, but I wouldn't say I'd exclusively talk to certain types of people or anything. Lakelyn's the same. We've always been a bit similar in that way."

Putting his bags down for a moment, he pulled his hair out of his face, smiling at her.

"Can I sit with you, or were you waiting for someone?" he asked, pointing at the empty seat at her table.

@Willow Rossi
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:54 pm

Willow wasn’t used to attention from guys, because she ended up sleeping with Lazar which showed she didn’t get a lot guys, but the sex wasn’t that bad. “I guess I learned something. I’m just not used to guys talking to me unless it’s Harrington trying to fuck both my sister and I.” she said with a chuckle, but he seemed different. She liked his blonde hair a lot.

“I love your hair, it’s really dreamy” she said giving him a smile. He was cuter than hell, and she nodded. “The seat is all yours, I’d love to get to know you.” she said giving him a huge smile. “What’s your favorite ice cream?” she spoke with a curious smirk.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

Post by Dorian Munroe Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:19 pm

He frowned a little bit.

"Seriously?" Some guys at their school were annoying, and Ashton Harrington was one of them. He was always trying to chat up every girl at the school, and it made him embarrassed to be the same gender sometimes. There were a lot of them who could keep it all in their pants, okay?! "That sucks. He's so sleazy."

Er... dreamy?

"Thank... you?" Very sudden, but not a wholly unwelcomed comment. He took his seat, smiling back at her all the same. "Er, ice cream. Oh yeah. This is the ice cream place." It could be considered a blonde moment, but he'd almost forgotten about the reason he'd come here in the first place. He was still on dreamy hair. So - yeah - ice cream. "I like sharper, sour flavours like lemon and grapefruit... basically all the citrus fruits. They do a decent sour raspberry here, but it's more like a sorbet. What are you having?"

@Willow Rossi

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:08 pm

Willow didn’t want to make Dorian uncomfortable, but felt like he was doing that right now. “I’m sorry, I meant to say you were cute.” she said with a bit sigh. She sucked at talking to boys, but yet she knew how to talk during intercourse.

“Yeah he is super sleazy, and one night I caught him in my dorm hooking up with Pandora.” said Willow in a little uncomfortable tone. “I’ve slept with guys before they just don’t ever want anything more.” she sighed. This was so embarrassing right now, but she supposed it couldn’t get worse.

Thankfully the conversation ended up getting changed. “Those are really good flavors. Very exotic, I always liked the idea of exotic fruits. I got the basic Mint Chocolate Chip.” she spoke with a smile as held up her ice cream. “I could buy you some if you like?” she said willing to forge the bill for someone.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

Post by Dorian Munroe Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:51 pm

"Yeah... all I can think about now is sour raspberry, so I guess I'm having that," he said, chuckling, but then realised she actually meant paying for him. Not just ordering. "That would be bad manners of me if I let you pay! It's fine. I got enough on me."

He swept his hair to the side and dragged his fingers through it roughly, pulling out some sickles from his pocket and putting them on the table. He raised his hand to a server and ordered a sour raspberry.

"So you've finished Christmas shopping then?" he asked, then counted some of the sickles out.

@Willow Rossi
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:52 pm

The way he swept his hair definitely put a feeling in Willow stomach. He was like a surfer, but she had to regain her ability to function like a normal teen. “Okay I’ll get that for you.” she said giving him a smile it was time for roles to change. She let out a chuckle right now. “Don’t worry I don’t mind doing that for a guy.” she smiled. The idea didn’t sound bad for her.

Dorian didn’t seem like an ass, and when he put a sickle on the table. “Don’t worry about it really.” she said giving him a smile. This was a gift for her, and when asked about shopping she nodded. “Yeah I got the last of my shopping done.” she smiled. It was good to get the stressful part of Christmas out of the way for once.

She couldn’t say the same for Malia.

@Dorian Munroe
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Dorian Munroe

Post by Dorian Munroe Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:10 am

He seemed to be ignoring her protests, as he'd already handed over the sickles to the server when his sorbet appeared. It was such a pleasing colour of deep scarlet, almost purple. Then he did something a little odd: he put a touch of salt on the top of it. No explanation - just salt - spoon - and he was digging in.

"That's good, you're way ahead of me then," he groaned, savouring the first bite. "I've only just got presents for my siblings. I got presents for my friends before them, which I feel kind of bad about. There's just one I have left to get - for my older brother. He's usually the hardest to think of things for..."

It just occurred to him that he could ask her for help.

"Can you think of any gift ideas for a guy? I could really use some help..."

@Willow Rossi

Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Dorian Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dori
Student
sexual orientation :
Idk
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Mccaul Lombardi
Ravenclaw
Cancer
Italian
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down