Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alayna Rowle

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Empty It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Alayna was not happy to be home for break. Luckily, she only had to put up with it for one day, two tops. And she was only doing this for her mother. Soon, she would be at Ptolemys with him and his family. She walked down the spiral stair case into the foyer and made her way to the kitchens for a cup of coffee. She was pleased to see her iced coffee already waiting for her on the island. She slipped it and smiled, the house elf knew exactly what she liked. She looked at the time and saw it was almost 8 in the morning; Atticus would be up soon. She sat in a chair in the front room and looked out the window as she drank her coffee. 

@Theodore Nott @Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Daphne Nott

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Daphne Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:42 am

"Atticus? Atticus!"

She wept over him as he fell unconscious, then looked up shakily at Alayna. The way she struggled to smile wasn't pretty. Her mouth was trembling.

"Alayna... please, don't worry. H-he will be fine! I promise. Dad is just... very tired. And overworked. He didn't mean what he did, I know he didn't mean it..."

She screeched as she hit the door with a reductor curse. The frame split apart. Daphne covered her son from the splinters that rained down over them.

"Alayna please!"

@Alayna Nott
NPC Account
Daphne Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 90296f03b400c3775796995b63b5504002643526
Alias :
NPC
Nickname :
Daphne
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Keegan Connor Tracy
NPC Account
Married
Parent

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:49 am

"Dad is always tired and over worked, mother. That excuse may have worked when we were children but not snymore. He's a vile, foul, horrible man. And you know it. We all know it." She was trying to calm down but she felt like she couldn't breathe. She needed her Tolly. She looked down at her brother and stroked his hair, "Atti please wake up." She was going to destroy her father if it was the last thing she ever did. 

@Daphne Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Daphne Nott

Post by Daphne Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:17 am

She didn't say anything. Alayna was just shocked, she told herself. They were all in a state of shock.

Carefully lying her son on the rug, she placed a cushion underneath his head and stood up.

"I'll get him some potion. We're not going to St Mungo's. They'll..."

Lock him up.

Was that really such a bad thing?

Shaking her head from those wicked thoughts, she hurried from the room and spoke to the house elf to fetch the potions.
NPC Account
Daphne Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 90296f03b400c3775796995b63b5504002643526
Alias :
NPC
Nickname :
Daphne
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Keegan Connor Tracy
NPC Account
Married
Parent

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:24 am

He didn't know why, but he was back at the school abroad. He was watching as Wade MacKenna kicked Macmillan over and over in the stomach as Ptolemy held him down in place. He was about to tell him to stop, but for some reason his voice couldn't get to him. He couldn't move, because James had him tied down. He said he was going to get his own back for what he did.

There was a lot of cake, and Lien was lying over the table, naked, and licking frosting off his fingers.

Atticus closed his eyes, and wished it away.

When he opened his eyes, his Dad was holding James by the neck, and shaking him.

"No..."

Alayna was snogging naked Lien on the table now.

"Alayna..."

He murmured her name out loud as his consciousness stirred slightly.

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:30 am

Alayna couldn't believe it. Her mother was still trying to protect that monster, "They'll what, mother? Throw him in Azkaban where he belongs? Good. I hope they do one day. I hope he rots in a jail cell praying that one day we visit him. But we never will." She had tears falling now, "You can't protect him, mother. He doesn't deserve it. Look what he's done to Atticus! It could have been me. It could have been you!" She was practically shaking as the rage went through her body until she heard her brothers voice. Her head whipped around so fast she was surprised she didn't get whiplash, "Atticus!" She ran to his side and kneeled down, "Atti, I'm right here. Its ok. You're gonna be ok." She took his hand in her own and just held it, "Right here, Atti." 

@Daphne Nott @Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:47 am

I'm right here, Atti. said Macmillan, as his blood poured out of his mouth.

I'm right here, Atti. said James, as his face turned blue.

I'm right here, Atti said Lien, as he hung over Alayna's shoulders.

I'm right here, Atti said Alayna, smiling at him.

He told them that he loved all of them, then the pain started to come back in his hands. His entire body started to feel numb as the image moved to a room he didn't recognise. Or... maybe he did recognise it. His ears were still ringing. Perhaps he lived here, or something. His brain still wasn't making sense of his surroundings as his eyes began to open, and he saw his sister.

He smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Hi..."

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  - Page 2 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:51 am

Alayna felt relief wash over her when he opened his eyes and the hugged him tightly. Probably a bibit tighter than necessary, "Oh atticus. I was so scared. I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry." She let him go and looked between him and their mother then back to him, "I'm leaving as soon as I get my bags packed. You can come with me to Mack's or Tollys until we can get ahold of Lukas. I'm not leaving you here with him."

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:00 pm

"We're going somewhere...?"

He hardly felt her hugging him. His body was as rigid as a board, and his face was flat and expressionless.

"But I've got to be here, I can't leave. You know that..."

He groaned, trying to move onto his side, but it didn't work.

"How did... you get here anyway? You're supposed to be at home..."

It was more than just a brain fog, it seemed.

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:08 pm

"Yes Atticus. We are going somewhere." She said wondering if he would be ready to try sitting up, "Can you sit up, atti?" She was confused about what he was saying. He must still be foggy, "I am at home Atticus. As are you. We're in the front room right now." But she had a feeling this was more than just brain fog, "Mother. Something is wrong. I'm taking him to st Mungos. If you try to stop me, I will force you out of my way." She needed to call Ptolemy and warn him. 

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Daphne Nott

Post by Daphne Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:36 pm

Once she gave Atticus the potion, he perked up a little bit but still seemed very confused about her presence. The house seemed unrecognisable to him, and Daphne was worried. She knew there wasn't much else she could do. At least she could deal with her husband while her children got to safety. She realised how selfish it would be of her to keep them there.

"Okay... but quietly, Alayna. Apparate straight there. I'll come when I can."

She looked down at her son in dismay, feeling herself welling up again at the sight of him.

@Alayna Nott
NPC Account
Daphne Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
NPC
Nickname :
Daphne
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Keegan Connor Tracy
NPC Account
Married
Parent

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:39 pm

He sat up slightly after drinking the potion, but his body still felt numb all over. It was as though his own body wasn't his, and his head was somehow attached to it: thinking and feeling. It was a very peculiar sensation.

"What... day is it?"

How old was he? What was the year? He thought he was fourteen or so. Fourteen... maybe fifteen? Alayna looked a little older than he felt though, which was very confusing to him. He started to panic and gripped Alayna's arm, breathing heavily.

"Don't leave me."

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Alayna looked at her motmother and nodded. She held onto Atticus and looked at him quizzically, "It's monday, Atticus. We're gonna to st mungos and have them take a look at you. It's gonna be ok." When he gripped her arm, she looked at him. He hadn't acted like this since they were, like, fourteen. "Im not going anywhere atticus. I'm right here. Always." She gripped his arm tightly and apparated them, with a loud bang, to St mungos. 

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2