Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 EmptyThe Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 EmptyThe Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 EmptyThe Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 EmptyThe Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam)

+15
Javier Morais
Dominique Weasley
Hermione Granger
Hazel Cartwright
Louis Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley II
Harry Potter
Victoire Weasley
Lien Chang
Albus Potter
Mackenzie Riddle
Lily Potter
James Potter
Ginny Potter
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ginny Potter

The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Empty The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam)

Post by Ginny Potter Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was the first day that the children would be back from Hogwarts, but James had been back for a few weeks already. Ginny was decorating the living room in a true Weasley family way: the tree was decorated modestly with tartan bows, gold bells and glass baubles in varying shades of gold and red. There was a lot of tinsel, a lot of wreath banners and mini trees on the cabinets and tables. The log fire was lit and had an warm, toasty glow throughout the room. Five stockings were hung on the mantelpiece with each of their names hand-stitched in the corner: a gift from her Mum many Christmases ago.

Happy with everything that she had done, she set a large bowl of snacks and a plate of mince pies at the centre of the table and a box of chocolates near the couch. Now Christmas was really here, and she could settle down with the family and spend some quality time with them all.

Planting herself on the couch with a long sigh, she helped herself to a caramel barrel chocolate and peeled back the foil. It was the middle of the afternoon, so she hoped the children would come out of their rooms and come downstairs now. If not, she would have to start knocking on their rooms!

@Harry Potter @James Potter @Albus Potter @Lily Potter
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Ginnygif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Original
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam)

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:58 pm

"Yeah. Lien seems to make him happy I guess." She said with a shrug and set her coffee mug on the table, "I haven't really thought much about it really. Maybe some stuff from uncle georges shop. Pygmy puffs are popular again and they're really cute. I like the purple ones." 

@Hermione Granger
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam)

Post by Hermione Granger Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:07 am

She nodded wondering why Lily seemed to feel more ambivalent about Lien; then again, Hermione supposed that James' siblings would have mixed feelings about it after the past few months. All she cared about was that her children, godchildren, nieces, and nephews were all healthy and happy. "Aw, yes, the pygmy puffs! Aren't they adorable? You know, Lily, I'm surprised you didn't get one before returning to school!"

@Lily Potter
Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Favorite Subject: History of Magic
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:10 am

Lily sunk deeper into the couch, "I dunno. Didn't think of it I guess." She then saw her cousin Dominique with the care of magical arts professor, "Why is professor Morais here? And I'm in my PJs. Excuse me, aunt Hermione"  She then ran for her room to change into something more sociable 

@Hermione Granger
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

Post by Hermione Granger Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:19 am

"It looks like he's Dominique's date?"

Somehow, Hermione managed to completely miss that over the past few months at Hogwarts; were Fred and Mystique still talking? She'd have to find out soon enough.

As Lily left to put on actual clothing, Hermione finally stuck the chocolate in her mouth. That caramel filling's delicious!
Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:37 am

Hurrying back from the kitchen with more food, Ginny placed it on the table then smiled around at all her relatives. She couldn't help noticing there was a lack of James, Lien and Lily. Where had they got to? Perhaps James and Lily were showing him around the house? How sweet!

She walked over to Hermione.

"Hello Hermione," she greeted, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "My, my. Who is that, with Dominique?"

She loved Harry very dearly, and no one was more handsome, devoted and loving as he was. However... sometimes girls just had that look in their eye when a particularly handsome man was around. She exchanged this glance with Hermione.

@Hermione Granger
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:02 am

Dominique smiled as she held Javier's hand and conversed with her sister, "I'm gonna go introduce him to the rest of the family. Save him some mushroom chips. I told he has to try them." She laughed and moved over to her aunt's with Javier, "Javier, you already know my aunt hermione from Hogwarts. This is my aunt Ginny. Aunts, this is Javier, my...." She didn't know how to end that sentence. They hadn't established a serious relationship of any kind. Yet, he was at her home for holidays. "This is Javier." 

@Ginny Potter @Hermione Granger  @Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Scorpius Malfoy

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:10 am

Scorpius loved holidays at Albus family's house. It was always so loud and warm and welcoming. He thought it would be good for carina to experience some of it so he dragged her along this year. He figured it would be ok. As he stepped through the floo network with his sister in tow, he smiled as he saw a majority of the family had already arrived, "Hi everyone!" He said as he hung his coat on the rack. Ginny was always so picky about the coat hanging.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ross Lynch

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

Post by Hermione Granger Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:10 am

"Hello, Ginny! These chocolates are delicious! Where did you get them?" Maybe she could have a few stashed in her office drawer as a snack option... She'd have to make sure to get some before the end of break along with all of the other treat options like crisps, biscuits, etc.

Hermione leaned closer to Ginny and whispered, "That's Javier Morais, the new Care of Magical Creatures professor at Hogwarts..." She loved and adored Ron dearly, but she felt like a schoolgirl again talking about this with Ginny!

Smiling, Hermione waved at Javier. "It's good to see you here, Javier!"

She turned back to Ginny and whispered yet again, "He and his siblings recently came here from Brazil."

@Ginny Potter @Dominique Weasley @Javier Morais
Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Carina didn't understand why Scorpius was so insistent on her going to the potters with him for this thing. She didn't really know any of them that well besides louis. Maybe he would be there? But then, hazel would be in tow. She didn't want to deal with that. But scorp wasn't taking no for an answer. She brushed herself off as they exited the floo and watched Scorpius run off to go find Albus. She looked around and practically squealed with relief and excitement when she saw Mackenzie, "Thank god. Someone i can talk to here." She then realized she was talking to Louis and hazel. She smiled at Louis and gave a faker smile to hazel, "Hi guys. Louis, you didn't open that gift yet, right?" 

@Louis Weasley @Hazel Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:15 pm

Lily walked back down the stairs slowly and unable to even blink. She had heard things up there coming from james room she would never be able to unhear. She would need years of therapy because of that. She shook her head and walked into the room everyone was in and grabbed some snacks, she was hungry now.
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:36 pm

No sooner had she said it when Dominique appeared to be snaking her way through the guests to get to them. Ginny felt herself arranging her hair like an idiot, but stopped as soon as she remembered Hermione was there. The pair were stood before them, and Ginny wore her brightest smile.

"Nice to meet you, my Javier," she jested goofily, although she probably shouldn't have. She shouldn't be teasing Dom! Hearing Hermione's whisper, she nodded avidly at him. "I hear you're a Professor at the school. I hope my children have been good to you, and made you feel welcome."

Or she would be having words.

"Please make yourself at home! Don't worry about raiding the cupboards and the larder if there's nothing that takes your fancy."

She turned to Dominique.

"It's so good to see you again, Dom. I hope you're sticking around this time."

@Dominique Weasley @Hermione Granger @Javier Morais
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:40 pm

When Carina appeared, he didn't question why she was here, nor did he think it was unusual. He just smiled widely at her.

"Hello Carina. It's good to see you here," he said cheerfully, "You told me not to open it until Christmas, so I haven't opened it. Not even peeked."

Chuckling, he thought about her present. What could it be, he wondered. He liked a good surprise.

"Does anyone want a mince pie? I can bring some over for us," he said, beaming.

@Carina Malfoy
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Edith Grayson

Post by Edith Grayson Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:34 pm

Popping in through the Floo, Edith held a meat & cheese basket as a gift of goodwill. She was well aware that she wasn't very liked by the Potter-Weasleys for obvious reasons, but they'll just have to get used to seeing her around more.

There was a lot of people around, some of which she knew weren't Potter-Weasleys. She'd have to keep track of that for later rumor mill articles.

"Hello?"
Adult
Edith Grayson
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 2266271fc91de342e52b5cfaab97eeeb131715df
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
edith
daily prophet owner
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Sally Kellerman
partner pic :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 698132c6fc5316590ef855068fa1e496393635c5
Graduated
Reporter
Slytherin
Apparition
Married
Parent
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 pm

"Always a rule follower, our louis." She said with a cheeky grin, "I do hope you enjoy it and get some use out of it. IIt took forever to find the right one. You're harder to shop for then Alayna and Pandora together. And they're next to impossible." Carina thought about the mince pie, she had skipped breakfast so her stomach answered for her as it audibly growled, "I guess I'll take one." She said with a laugh 

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:24 pm

Dominique was pleased her aunt's we're so welcoming to Javier, "Yes, aunt Ginny, I plan on sticking around. In fact, i just finished enrolling at the University for next semester. I plan on studying to become a professor. I guess I was inspired." She said, smiling up at Javier. He was the reason she was going into the field of study she was. 

@Hermione Granger  @Ginny Potter @Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

Post by Hermione Granger Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:53 pm

"You're going into teaching? Why, that's wonderful!" Hermione exclaimed; she found the career choice surprising, but Dominique was always full of surprises. "Is there a specific subject you're thinking of?"

She glanced over at Ginny excitedly. It'd be great to have another relative as a Hogwarts colleague!

Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:02 am

"I haven't really decided yet. I really like the idea of Defence against the dark arts. It would line up with what ive done in the past. But I know Professor Riddle has that position on lock. So maybe I'll find a passion for some unexpected subject while I get my degree."

@Hermione Granger
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:54 am

"You could always write to him about it," Ginny suggested, thinking of how good Professor Riddle had been to James. Although she wasn't completely in the know of what they'd discussed, James had told her about him helping.

There was also his daughter, Mackenzie, standing with Louis and Hazel. She looked at her pointedly.

"I always thought Harry would be a good teacher," she said, now looking at her husband. "I mean, he was a great teacher. He taught a lot of things to us students at school. Perhaps you could talk to him about it as well."

She smiled back at Dom.

@Dominique Weasley
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:55 am

"Okay," he said brightly, chuckling. "I'll go get some for all of us."

With his usual, carefree smile, Louis swept away to retrieve the mince pies for the girls.

@Carina Malfoy
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Javier thought that Dominique’s aunts were very friendly to say the least. He even got a bit of a chuckle out of how Ginny teased Dom, referring to him as ‘my Javier’ as Dom had. It was always nice to see other family dynamics than his own and Dom definitely seemed to have a lot of family! ”It is a pleasure to meet you, Ginny. And lovely to see you again Hermione.” the words rolled off his tongue along with the ever present Brazilian accent that he would probably never fully shake no matter how long they were here. He smiled down at Dom as she mentioned being inspired. ”I’m just happy you’ll be around more often not out there in danger.” he said to Dom, he was happy that he would hopefully get to see her more and the thought of any harm coming to her was not something he even wanted to think of.

@Ginny Potter @Dominique Weasley @Hermione Granger
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

Post by Hermione Granger Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:26 am

"Oh, Harry would've been an excellent professor of defense, but being an auror was his calling!" Her Ron was also a great auror, but he left that life to help run Wizard Wheezes, and she couldn't blame him for doing so. It allowed him to be more present in their children's lives and gives George a helpful hand.

She smiled and nodded in agreement at Javier's statement. "We're so happy to have you home, Dominique! Now we can have Christmas together as one big happy family again!"

Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:03 am

Dom would take her aunts suggestion into consideration about reaching out to Professor Riddle. He seemed like a nice guy. And she would have to make a mental note to talk to her Uncle Harry as well. She listened to Javier speak and found herself getting lost in his gorgeous accent, "I'll be around as long as you want me to be." She saisaid giving his hand a squeeze. She smiled at her Aunt, "I'm glad to be home too. I loved my job, but after a while you start to miss your family."

@Ginny Potter @Hermione Granger @Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Victoire Weasley

Post by Victoire Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:41 pm

As her sister and Javier conversated with their aunts, Victoire noticed that Lily looked a bit on edge.

"Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Do you want some mushroom chiiiiiiiiips?! Candy cane flavored, yep!"

Victoire began rummaging through the gift bags until she found which one contained the flavor. She tossed it over to her not giving her cousin a choice.

@Lily Potter
University Student
Victoire Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Lwm4OY
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
vic
university student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Peggy Lipton
partner pic :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 8ed2e68b2b2491398bdcc67d3e76aa40af1cb507
Taurus
Ravenclaw
Graduated
University Student
Favorite Subject: Herbology
OOTP Member / Supporter
Pride Flag
Part-Veela
Mushroooooooooms
British
Of Age
Homeowner
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Rose Granger-Weasley

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:49 pm

Rose was finally able to make it to the Christmas get together, it seemed like Hugo had taken forever to get ready! She wasn't sure just what had taken him so long, it wasn't like he looked any different than he always did... But he had finally gotten ready and they made their way through the Floo with Ron. Once there, it was almost a little overwhelming to see everyone all gathered there already. She knew they were going to be late!

She brushed the soot off of her Christmas dress and walked over to where she saw her mother standing with her aunt Ginny and cousin Dominique as well as their COMC professor? That was unexpected. She approached the small group though and hugged her Aunt and cousin. "I thought we would never get here! Hugo was taking forever to get ready!" She said, mainly to complain to her mother but also to explain to the others why they were so late.

@Hermione Granger @Dominique Weasley @Ginny Potter
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Rose Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Week Before Christmas (Potter Fam) - Page 4 Befbfb6d6a376acf67993b8bf5ff486dfeb841f5r1-200-200_hq
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Rosie
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Daria Sidorchuk
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aries
British
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4