Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
silent lucidity ((james))  Emptysilent lucidity ((james))  Emptysilent lucidity ((james))  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
silent lucidity ((james))  Emptysilent lucidity ((james))  Emptysilent lucidity ((james))  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

silent lucidity ((james))

2 posters

Go down

Evelyn Grayson

silent lucidity ((james))  Empty silent lucidity ((james))

Post by Evelyn Grayson Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm

Evelyn was glad that James was trying to own up to their mistake, and after what happened when his brother and Marilyn were total asses at the music night, she felt terrible. She didn't get why they had to be so cruel and explain to their child how terrible they were to his father. She sent James a crystal to come and help her pack for Winter Break. She knew it was a couple of weeks away, but she wanted to be prepared.

She had waited outside the dorm to let James inside and hoped he wouldn't be too long.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
silent lucidity ((james))  8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

James Potter

silent lucidity ((james))  Empty Re: silent lucidity ((james))

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:52 pm

As James still hadn't finished packing, he was still within the walls of Hogwarts. He was quite sure Evelyn had heard the murmurs of him dropping out, but he might as well add the recent development of his mum pulling him out for the remainder of the school year. It seemed like no matter how much that was stressed to Albus, he was going to act as if James was being a coward. It was so irritating! Why was this family so stubborn? He really couldn't understand why Albus loathed him so much; did he do anything that awful growing up?

Once in front of the barrels that led to Hufflepuff's quarters, James cracked an awkward smile at Evelyn. He still couldn't quite believe that in just a few months, he'd be a father.

@Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
silent lucidity ((james))  73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
silent lucidity ((james))  Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:07 pm

Evelyn saw James come and gave her an awkward smile. "Hi James, I'm sorry to hear what happen," she said with a lot of sadness in her voice. Everyone needed to stop being so cruel. Stroking the piece of fruit, the door to the common room opened and Evelyn entered, "Let's go, Potter, we got a lot of work to do." she said giving him a smile. They were good friends after all, and she had to be more accepting of him.

The idea was scary that she'd be a parent in a couple of months, but she was sure she'd be a better mother than Edith was, and she hoped James was just as determined to raise their kid better.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:11 pm

"Eh, I'm used to it at this point..." Well, not completely, as he was always very affected by some of the words directed towards him. Growing up under the scrutiny of the entire media and population of Brtain fucked him up. He just wanted to be given the attention a regular bloke got. Was that so wrong to want? Being with Lien allowed all of his worries to go away. He just hoped their relationship wouldn't get awkward or anything once it came to the point of the child being born.

Nodding, he followed her into the common room. "Er, since Al's giving the wrong sorta idea, y'know. I sorta am dropping out, but it won't be 'til the kid's a few months old. Er, mum's pulling me out for rest of term..."

@Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:21 pm

Evelyn knew Albus was a bit of a prick and reminded her a lot of Marilyn. "Well you know he hangs out with Mackenzie and the Malfoys, I think their personality rubs off on him," she said with a shrug. Why did they even have a group like that, to begin with, was beyond her? "I hope by the time our kid goes to Hogwarts, this sort of social hierarchy is over," she said walking up to the dorms, where she held a door open for James.

She knew that he was dropping out. "I heard, and I fully support it. I'm worried you being here, might result in me having to raise a child on my own, so this is best for you," she said with a sigh. Getting some of her things, "You could take a seat on the bed, and we will talk." she said giving him a smile.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 pm

He nodded as he went with Evelyn up to her dorm. "I'm aware, and by extension, he's bloody associating with Alayna and her rat dog..." James couldn't understand it. What happened to family being there for each other?! He was well-aware that he could've, and should've, done better when it came to Albus, but James thought he was just doing good ol' brotherly teasing.

James sat down on her bed by the suitcase. "Er, I dunno if I want the kid attending Hogwarts when it's time..." Being thrust into parenthood forced him to think more about the long-term. It forced him to think less about his own wants outside of his relationship with Lien and whatever else would stick him in a better situation. "This bloody school has always been full of incompetence and favoritism. It's sickening..."

Well, at least she wasn't negative about him dropping out. "Mum said this environment wasn't healthy for me, and she's right. I would've dropped out earlier if it wasn't for Lien..."

His feelings about dropping out were ambivalent. He was looking forward to the adult world, especially if Lien were to change his mind and drop out with him. He wasn't eager about leaving him behind if he didn't. James didn't want to deal with the searing disappointment that would come from his father since he didn't want him to drop out to begin with. Christmas was going to be a huge pain in the arse.

@Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:15 pm

Evelyn hated that thought since she knew Albus had a lot of good qualities in them. Most people who associate with Alayna's gang often turn to the darker side of things. "I've heard, and I can't believe he's willing to embarrass you like that," she said giving him a bit of a sigh. "It makes me worry for Marilyn, but she's already rotten too. It's a toxic circle this entire school, but I still couldn't bear the thought of our child being miles away," she spoke with a sigh.

She knew Hogwarts had its fault, but that was eleven years away, and things could change. "I agree, but I'm not sure I want my kid going to whole other country for school unless you'd want to relocate to America and have them attend Ilvermorny," she spoke with a bit of a smile on her face. Evelyn agreed with Ginny this environment wasn't healthy for him, and she didn't want him to end up killing himself or something.

"If you want we can meet up over break, and I'll buy you a gift," she said hoping it made him feel better. "We could go baby clothes shopping to help take your mind off things." she pointed out.

@James Potter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:29 pm

"Lien had so much restraint to not hex him right there. I don't know how he does it..." Most of the time, James barely managed to keep his composure. It was almost miraculous how he hadn't caused Alayna any actual harm yet. "She's bloody siding with Alayna just 'cause you were pissed at me for a few weeks. Don't get it! Alayna obviously doesn't see her as an actual friend..." Then again, Marilyn always appeared to be desperate for some sort of validation; that was why she's been having a slow-burn breakdown over her dormmate shagging Wade.

Broads. He could never understand them when it came to that.

He blinked as Evelyn fretted over the kid being far away from them for school. "Y'know we could just get the kid a bloody tutor? At least we can vet tutors..." And with Lien in the kid's life, James wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being much smarter than him. He'd hope so. James lied back on her bed as he stared at the ceiling. "Yeah, that'd be great! Can we do it in the muggle world so the bloody press are less likely to be vultures?"

James was determined to do anything to keep them away from their kid. "Er, sorry 'bout not being able to attend the appointments. I didn't want people hounding ya if they knew I was there..." He turned to face her. "Did they give ya any photos of the spr- kid?"

@Evelyn Grayson
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum