Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
touch ((lien)) Emptytouch ((lien)) Emptytouch ((lien)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

touch ((lien))

2 posters

Go down

James Potter

touch ((lien)) Empty touch ((lien))

Post by James Potter Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Coaxing Louis into giving him the password to the prefect's bathroom was astonishingly easy to the point of shocking him; there was no reason for him to be surprised with how Louis allows him access and use of his dorm without question, but he figured the prefect's bathroom was more elusive than a basic jacuzzi tub. Who would just give the password out like that? Louis would.

This was going to be great! Everyone else in Hogwarts were concentrated elsewhere, so it was very unlikely for them to get caught. A part of him still couldn't believe that Lien hardly took advantage of that privilege when he was a prefect; James would've used it multiple times a week if he could! James grabbed a few things that were leftover from his attempt of a romantic display to take with him to the prefect's bathroom. Some candles, more incense, and some of his own oils as he wasn't sure what were in supply. James also brought a bottle of sparkling soda with lemon-lime flavoring. It was romantic enough!

Licking his lips, James waited within the bathroom getting it all set up for Lien's arrival. Did he ever mention the password? He wasn't sure! To be on the safe side, he sent the password to Lien via crystal to ensure he wasn't without it.

Minty clean.

What a password. He went over to the stall-side of the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He really missed his longer locks, especially now he was already beginning to feel the tickles of awkward growth. There were so many times he went to pull his hair back out of habit only to have nothing to grasp. Pulling out his wand, James pointed it towards his hair and let it grow until it was the length it used to be. Now he looked more like himself!

Hopefully it wouldn't take Lien too long to join him...

@Lien Chang
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

touch ((lien)) Empty Re: touch ((lien))

Post by Lien Chang Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:40 am

When Lien was going out with Alayna, he felt his mind wander in class occasionally, but it was nothing like it ws doing right now: consistantly focused on the evening, when he would be spending time together with James. He'd known for a while that he enjoyed James's company, and in times past he had been curious about kissing or touching him. Knowing they were in a homosexual relationship wasn't as difficult to grasp as he thought it would be. It seemed almost natural that they were together, doing the things they were doing with one another.

As soon as the bell went for the end of lessons, Lien got a quick bite and went back to the dormitory excitedly. He dressed into his swimming shorts and put his clothes on over them, then headed for the fifth floor. Unsurprisingly there were very few people passing by, and when he reached the corridor of the prefect's bathroom is was completely deserted. He was sure James would message him, after observing the map, if there was anyone coming down that way.

"Minty Clean."

The password had changed since he was prefect. In fact, it was probably changed because he was no longer prefect.

Stepping into the bathroom, he saw across the room - beyond the swimming-pool-sized bath - James was looking at his reflection. Lien felt his stomach do a flip as his excitement mixed with nerves. He had to tell himself that it was okay: this was James. He wasn't going to expect anything from him, just to spend time together...

"You changed your hair back," he said gently, removing his robe and hanging it up.

@James Potter
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:01 am

Seeing the door open through the mirror's reflection, James turned around and grinned. He never got tired of having Lien in his presence; his mood always improved with him around even if he was already feeling positively. He was like a second sun to him. James began taking off his clothing as he didn't want to startle Lien by already being naked; he wasn't completely sure about his relationship with nudity yet.

"Yeah, I was missing my usual hair length, y'know? Only did it 'cause I couldn't sleep, and it seemed like a good idea at the time!" Comments made by his mum and Lils did contribute to him bringing it back sooner as he probably would've let it grow back naturally. "Y've probably seen the amount of times I attempted to tie my hair back..." When it was shorter, he had a more difficult time getting it out of the way.

Now down to just his trousers, he chuckled as he lit the jasmine incense stick. "How were classes?" James asked as he finally went up to Lien and gave him a brief, tight squeeze before backing away so he could get situated.

@Lien Chang

Last edited by James Potter on Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:28 pm

"It looks good."

He was getting more comfortable with saying things like that to James, although he still refrained from the sweet talk when they were in public. Lien had never been much of a lovey-dovey sort of person, but the way James seemed to continuously show his care and appreciation for him, Lien wanted to give something back. Just... in private.

"You should have got one of those headbands with cat ears on them," he joked, laughing, "There is a muggle girl in my neighbourhood who wears them all the time. She's a little bit unusual."

When James gave him a hug, Lien instinctively kissed his forehead after he moved back. He was a little pink in the cheeks when he admitted: "I couldn't wholly concentrate, because I was thinking about this..." Smiling, he started to undress himself, first with his shirt and then his trousers. The swim shorts he had on underneath were quite plain in their design. He hadn't considered the idea of stripping off entirely, probably because there was still a slight possibility of someone coming in.

@James Potter
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:49 pm

He glowed hearing that compliment straight out of Lien's mouth; well, he was driven crazy whenever he was praised in some form as he could tell there was sincerity behind it.

"Cat ears?" James couldn't hold back any laughter as he licked his lips finding it difficult for his eyes to not wander around and admire Lien. He was already feeling so giddy and on top of the world! "Did she also have a tail? I've seen a few of those when I've gone into muggle London..."

He didn't exactly figure out the purpose of them, but he wondered if it was a muggle version of animagus. Oh how Lien always seemed to know what made him melt. James clutched his chest feeling flustered before he ran off to light some candles on the tub's windowsills. At least it wasn't filled yet... "Who woulda thunk that you'd be losing focus in class 'cause of me?" It was adorable! And hot to think about...

"It's a bloody wonder how I haven't wanked during class."

He's known of a few classmates who've done just that...

Getting back out of the tub, James slipped off his trousers and flung it towards the stalls. "Er, I got something for us to drink. Nothing alcoholic 'cause y'know, I ain't legal yet and Jer would throw a fit."

James was slowly figuring out this whole romance thing. So far so good.

@Lien Chang
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:17 pm

"Yeah..." he breathed, smiling as he turned pink. It was nice though, to lose focus over something like that. A few months ago he would've rather keeled over than been distracted in class, but his priorities had shifted somewhat. "Er... I wouldn't try and get away with that. Imagine being caught..." He had this image of everyone laughing and bullying him mercilessly for months following something like that.

He watched as James seemed to go about the place, lighting candles and setting everything up for them that they could enjoy. No one had ever done anything like this before. He'd even thought of drinks, thought of ambience, thought of setting a scene. He felt a nice, warm cosy feeling inside at being considered in such a way: James was really pulling out all the stops to make this special.

"You really didn't have to go to all this trouble..." he said quietly, but was clearly flattered and giddy over it.

Glancing over the rainbow of taps at the base of the tub, he wandered over, feeling over the faucets and considering which would be best to use. "When I did go in here, there were some taps that were a little distracting. There's one that omits large bubbles that bounce around everywhere. But I liked this one - the muscle relaxer. It really did work." He indicated the tap he was touching.

@James Potter
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:32 pm

"The threat of being caught's part of the thrill, y'know? I'd wanna do something more covert than that..."

Like somewhere more public with dimmed lighting in a sea of people unlikely to notice. Just the two of them having their own kind of fun... He began entering a dreamworld as his mind pondered all of the possible places they could partake in such a thing. The cinema, under the gym bleachers, the Forbidden Forest, a bathroom-

Okay, he needed to try keeping it together, especially when they weren't even in the tub yet!

Opening his eyes, he smiled widely at Lien feeling so grateful that his hard-work into making the space more intimate wasn't a waste. He wanted to give him the world however he could!

"I dunno how many would take me for a romantic, I guess," he stated softly only for him to realize that they didn't have any cups. Oh well. They'd figure it out once they got the bottle opened.

James squatted as he listened to Lien explain the various faucets. "Mmm, a muscle relaxer?" Touching one of the other taps, he struggled to resist the urge to immediately turn it on. "Er, do ya know what this one does?"

@Lien Chang
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:00 am

"That one? No, actually, I don't. Let's just give it a try anyway."

Lien grinned at him.

He hadn't thought of James as a romantic, but he hadn't thought of how he was in a relationship before now. Had he even been in a relationship like this? What he and Atticus had was slightly different, from what he could grasp, so perhaps they were both plunging into deep waters together. It was thrilling to have to figure the dynamics of it. He just knew that all this effort James went to was making him feel extremely well looked after, and he wanted to show James his appreciation for it.

He leaned across the taps awkwardly, and kissed him gently on the lips.

@James Potter
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:20 am

Heh. Looks like they were going to learn something new together. Together. Together. James was still trying to wrap around the fact that they were together, a thing. Why did he convince himself for the longest time that Lien was straight? How many straight blokes had skin that naturally soft?!

His thoughts were interrupted by a sweet, gentle kiss that he made deeper. He used his free hand to grasp Lien's shoulder. "Mm, ya taste great."

Smirking, James twisted the faucet on and streaks of colors ran through the water that escaped from the tap. The smell was almost a tutti frutti? "The hell, I didn't expect that!" He allowed the water to splash off his palm.

"Is it edible?" Moving his head, James angled it the best he could and stuck his tongue out underneath the spout. He gave Lien's a thumbs up before carefully moving his head away from it.

"Er, why don't we get in before I get carried away with this?"

@Lien Chang
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:50 am

Giving James a quick kiss was almost impossible: James always sunk deeper into it, his lips and the warm taste of his mouth were intoxicating. Lien gave himself into the moment: being enveloped by his sweet, but richly masculine scent. When they drew apart, he knew that he was ready for more once they set themselves into the scene.

Of course he would try and bloody taste the water. "Wait that's-!" But he'd already gone for it. Lien felt his voice sink into a mere stutter at the back of his throat. Still, it appeared that drinking it was perfectly fine. Was it a drink, or was it for bathing? He found himself chuckling behind his hand.

"Yeah... I don't want you to drink the entire tub before we have a chance to enjoy the bath."

Typical James. But Lien was smiling languidly at him. He had his cute moments.

Going for the plunge, Lien slipped inside. The warm waters instantly relaxed all the tension inside of his body. "Haah... this is wonderful..." Leaning his head back against the side of the tub, he dipped lower into the waters.

@James Potter

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
touch ((lien)) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
touch ((lien)) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:03 am

"Has a bloody weird aftertaste. Blegh!" Laughing, he stuck his tongue out exaggeratedly before taking off his pants and joining Lien in the tub. James' eyes widened as he immediately felt his muscles losing tension thanks to the warm water. Whoa! "Ahhh!" He relaxed his body as he positioned himself adjacent to Lien.

James grinned as he sunk his body into the tub until only his head was visible. "Fuck! I dunno if my massages can compete against this water!" Grabbing Lien's leg, he began stroking them as he assumed it'd be redundant if he rubbed them. Merlin, tubs were such a great place to be in. He was going to have to invest in an excellent one once he's able to move out! Something big enough for two...

Was he fantasizing about home decor again?! "Er, what do some of the other taps do? Do ya know if they were custom made?" He liked hearing all of the knowledge come out of Lien's mouth although he didn't understand about half of it much of the time. His intelligence was such a turn-on...

@Lien Chang
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual