Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
First Date Jitters! (Blake) EmptyFirst Date Jitters! (Blake) EmptyFirst Date Jitters! (Blake) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
First Date Jitters! (Blake) EmptyFirst Date Jitters! (Blake) EmptyFirst Date Jitters! (Blake) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

First Date Jitters! (Blake)

2 posters

Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

First Date Jitters! (Blake) Empty First Date Jitters! (Blake)

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:14 pm

Lakelyn was so nervous for her first actual date! Sure, many people probably thought she was a late bloomer since she was 16 and just now going on her first ever real date but she didn’t really care! She had always been so busy with surfing or quidditch that she had never even thought about dating. Not that anyone had ever actually asked her out. She wouldn’t have felt right telling someone no if they had asked! With some help from her sister, she thought she had the perfect outfit! She looked cute but not like she tried too terribly hard, even if she had. Now all she had to do is wait for Blake to meet her where he had mentioned meeting her and hope that he hadn’t changed his mind.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
First Date Jitters! (Blake) Tumblr_inline_o5xreaKDqg1szaa83_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Favorite Season: Summer
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Tyler

First Date Jitters! (Blake) Empty Re: First Date Jitters! (Blake)

Post by Blake Tyler Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:12 pm

Blake was a bit nervous about the date. He liked Lakelyn, she was cool. He liked hanging out with her. He was stood outside the Three Broomsticks as he waited for her. He had on a simple white t shirt, black jeans and a pair of Dockers with a beanie on his head and a Gryffindor sweater since it was a bit chilly now that it was November. He saw Lakelyn and walking towards him and found himself smiling. She looked great. He pushed off of the aLl and walked over to her, "Hello, Lakelyn. You look great. That's a cute skirt. But aren't you a bit cold?"

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Blake Tyler
Mini Ava :
First Date Jitters! (Blake) 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
American
Leo
Likes Surfing
Graduated
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:26 pm

Lakelyn had only just made it there, worrying the whole way that maybe Blake would have changed his mind. Though, she saw him as soon as she got near the Three Broomsticks. A big smile came to her lips as she hurried over to where he waited. ”Thanks! Haven helped me pick the outfit. It is a little chilly, but it’s okay!” she said as she bounced a bit from foot to foot to keep herself from being too chilly. That and because she really was super excited and still extremely nervous as well.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Tyler

Post by Blake Tyler Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:35 pm

Blake looked her up and down and bit at his lower lip. She looked really good, "I'll have to thank Haven later." He said with a smirk. "Well how about we get you inside a nice cup of butter beer." He said as he offered her his arm. "I hear butter beer is really good. I've never had it before. Also what that main thing you guys eats here? Fish and chips. I wanna try that."

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Blake Tyler
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
American
Leo
Likes Surfing
Graduated
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:59 pm

Lakelyn couldn’t help but to blush at the way Blake looked her up and down. She smiled. ”I’ll have to thank her again too.” she said with a little laugh. ”A butter beer sounds amazing!” she took his arm as he offered it. ”You’ve never had a butter beer?!? We definitely need to fix that! Fish and chips here are amazing too!” She started in to the Three Broomsticks, ready to introduce him to all the good things the little pub had to offer.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Tyler

Post by Blake Tyler Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:15 am

"You definitely should. She's a wonder woman." He caught a glimpse of her ass in the skirt and felt his knees go weak for a moment. "Nope. Never had a butter beer. I'm from America, babe. We don't have that over there. Is it really that good?" He was even more curious about the drink now, "Well then by all means. Lead the way to fixing." He said with a laugh. He held the door open for her and spotted a free booth. He slid inside and held an arm out for her to slide in next to him

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Blake Tyler
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
American
Leo
Likes Surfing
Graduated
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:35 am

Lakelyn laughed, he was right about that. Her sister was amazing! She had no problem admitting to that. She felt her cheeks heat up once again when he referred to her as babe, that was definitely new for her as well. Or at least, it was new that someone was calling her that directly to her face. ”I almost forgot that you’ve never actually been here before! I spend part of my time here, part in America so I forget sometimes that not everyone knows both worlds! But you’ll just have to try it and decide for yourself!” she said with a big smile. She slipped through the door when he held it open for her and then followed him to the booth. Her first thought was to sit across from him but he held his arm out and she slid into the booth beside him. ”So, how are you liking it here so far?” she asked, genuinely curious of how he was finding things.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Tyler

Post by Blake Tyler Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:07 am

Blake saw her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and chuckled to himself. Well, that was fucking adorable. "Yeah. New guy, here. Gonna have to play nicely." He said, teasing her a bit when she slid in beside him, he smiled as he rested his arm over her shoulders, "I like it. I'm really glad Ainsley made it over here. I don't think I'd be as happy if he wasn't."

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Blake Tyler
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
American
Leo
Likes Surfing
Graduated
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:04 am

Lakelyn smiled. ”I always play nice! Just means I have more places here to show you around to!” Lakelyn liked the idea of being able to show Blake around! It sounded like a fun time to her! He rested his arm over her shoulders and she had to admit it felt nice. She nodded a bit as he spoke. ”I get that. I make lots of friends when I visit my grandparents for the summers but they’re muggles so it’s not like I could ever hope to see them here. Then again, I couldn’t imagine transferring to Ilvermorny or something and not having my friends there!” she would definitely miss them so she could relate to how he would feel without his best friend. It was busy today but she was sure someone would be there soon to take their order. She couldn’t wait for him to try the things that he had mentioned, hoping he would enjoy them.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Tyler

Post by Blake Tyler Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 am

Blake smirked as he thought of all the ways she could play nice with him. Which lead to him thinking of the ways she could be not so nice. Both sounded hot as fuck, "I look forward to seeing just how nice you can be, Miss Munroe." He said as he pushed some of her hair from in front of her face. "Where do your grandparents live?" He asked as he looked over the menu, in case something else caught his eye. The waiter approached them and he looked up, "Hi. I'll take a fish and chips and a butter beer. And whatever this lovely lady desires. Get whatever you want, Lakelyn." He said setting the menu down.

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Blake Tyler
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
American
Leo
Likes Surfing
Graduated
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:36 pm

Lakelyn's mind didn't go to the same place that Blake's did when she mentioned playing nice. She wasn't the type of girl who would usually let her mind wander to things like sex. She was definitely the innocent type, so she tilted her head slightly to the side when he mentioned seeing how nice she could be. "You are looking forward to seeing how nice I can be?" She asked in slight confusion, hadn't she been nice? She had thought so! But maybe not like girls were back at his old school, she didn't know! She smiled a bit as he brushed a strand of hair back from her face. "They live in California, right along the coast. I can walk right to the beach from their house." She said with a smile, she really did love it there! Lakelyn smiled towards the waiter when he approached their table and then back down to her menu as Blake ordered. "That sounds amazing, I'll have the same." She said with a smile before handing the waiter the menu back.

@Blake Tyler
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down