Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
not a loner until you see me alone (open) Emptynot a loner until you see me alone (open) Emptynot a loner until you see me alone (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
not a loner until you see me alone (open) Emptynot a loner until you see me alone (open) Emptynot a loner until you see me alone (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

not a loner until you see me alone (open)

2 posters

Go down

Gawain Ripley

not a loner until you see me alone (open) Empty not a loner until you see me alone (open)

Post by Gawain Ripley Tue May 31, 2022 7:37 am

"Awh man this totally blows," Gawain whined as he finally walked out of the muggle studies classroom. None of his friends had bothered waiting for him. Or perhaps they had mentioned something about going ahead to the Great Hall? He didn't know. All he knew was that he was now completely alone without anyone to talk to, and he hadn't perfected the art of messaging on his crystal and walking to somewhere without falling over something. How did people do that?!

His stomach growled loudly, and had been all the way through class. Walking into the hall on his lonesome would be lame, but maybe it was worth the risk at this point. He was already salivating at the thought of what he could have.
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Gawain Ripley
Mini Ava :
not a loner until you see me alone (open) Gawain11
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Gawain
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jeremy Ray Taylor
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Muggle Studies
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

not a loner until you see me alone (open) Empty Re: not a loner until you see me alone (open)

Post by Chase Campbell Tue May 31, 2022 7:40 am

Chase was on the way to the great hall after free period for lunch. She was starving as she had missed breakfast due to over sleeping. She hadn't been sleeping well lately. As she walked, she saw one of her house Mates walking by himself. Well, that was no fun. She made her way through the crowd of students and popped up next to him, "Hey, Rip." She said with a smile.

@Gawain Ripley
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
not a loner until you see me alone (open) 71d91209847b81f39324b3d9c6f72532d580d577
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Gawain Ripley

not a loner until you see me alone (open) Empty Re: not a loner until you see me alone (open)

Post by Gawain Ripley Tue May 31, 2022 8:17 am

He could feel it before she even arrived next to him. There was a scent that she had, that was similar to the notes he caught when studying Amortentia. This girl was just something else: the next level. She wasn't even in the same species as he was: she was some higher being, encasing him in this wonderful feeling of absolute serenity.

"Hi..." he murmured dreamily, his eyes only half-open.

As if she was actually talking to him, and knew his name! Kind of. Rip would do. She could call him anything she liked, to be honest.

@Chase Campbell
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Gawain Ripley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Gawain
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jeremy Ray Taylor
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

Post by Chase Campbell Tue May 31, 2022 11:00 am

Chase smiled at him as they walked down the hall, "Are you having a good day?" He appeared to be tired, as his eyes were half shut and he had a dreamy tone to his voice. "Where are you heading? Are you going to lunch?" She figured if he was they could maybe have lunch together. It would be nice to have some more friends.

@Gawain Ripley
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
not a loner until you see me alone (open) 71d91209847b81f39324b3d9c6f72532d580d577
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Gawain Ripley

Post by Gawain Ripley Tue May 31, 2022 11:39 am

"Yeah... you're great. I mean my day is great..."

What came from his mouth wasn't a chuckle or a sound that resembled one, it was just sort of creepy. He tried to force himself to be normal, but it just wasn't happening. He was completely under the charm.

"Lunch?"

Oh, yeah, that.

"Heh, yeah, guess I am..."

@Chase Campbell
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Gawain Ripley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Gawain
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Jeremy Ray Taylor
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

Post by Chase Campbell Tue May 31, 2022 5:10 pm

Chase giggled and smiled, "I wouldn't say I'm great. But you can I'd you want to." She raised an eyebrow at the weird laugh but brushed it off. Some people just had a. It so great laugh. "would you want to have lunch together?" She asked when he said that was where he was going. She didn't know much about him, she didn't know much about anyone there really.

@Gawain Ripley
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum