Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
twin flame ((faolan)) Emptytwin flame ((faolan)) Emptytwin flame ((faolan)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
twin flame ((faolan)) Emptytwin flame ((faolan)) Emptytwin flame ((faolan)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

twin flame ((faolan))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

twin flame ((faolan)) Empty twin flame ((faolan))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri May 20, 2022 7:27 pm

Emery didn’t plan on telling a lot of people that she had been pregnant. She knew if a lot of people found out she’d not be able to participate in the match. She needed to win this match, and only felt comfortable letting Faolan know about it.

She did love him a lot after all.

He was her best friend and she felt shitty for fucking Jovian instead of Faolan the past few months. She had asked Faolan to meet her in the Astronomy Tower, so they could talk about it. Faolan was one of the few people who Emery fully trusted in this school due their friendship.

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
twin flame ((faolan)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

twin flame ((faolan)) Empty Re: twin flame ((faolan))

Post by Faolan Finnigan Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:30 pm

Faolan didn't think much about it when Emery asked him to meet her in the Astronomy Tower. It was often a place where students could slip away and drink or whatever they wanted to slip away and do on evenings when there were no astronomy classes taking place. He left the dorm room and made his way up to the Astronomy Tower, taking a shortcut that he had learned over the years that would get him there quickly since he was running just a little bit late from the time he was supposed to meet her.

Hopefully, she wouldn't have gotten tired of waiting and left. He was only a few minutes late after all.

He reached the top of the stairs and saw that she was already there waiting for him. A grin broke out on his lips as he started towards her but it was quickly apparent to him that something was wrong. It was subtle but he knew Emery so well that it was easy for him to tell that something was going on. "What's wrong?" He asked her, not seeing any reason to beat around the bush about it when there was obviously something up with her.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
twin flame ((faolan)) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
twin flame ((faolan)) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:11 am

When Faolan came in and immediately asked what was going on, she let out a sigh, and knew he’d probably be mad to know she spent a lot of time with Jovian. “I’m pregnant, Faolan.” she stated before she started to cry. “I don’t exactly know who the father is, but I have a feeling it’s probably Jovian’s, but we talked about it, and he plans on going back to Spain.” she said as she looked down and played with her fingers.

“He said he wants no part in the kids life, and I was stupid enough to fall for him.” she said crying into Faolan arms. She felt completely horrible, “You can’t tell anyone about this, because I need to play Quidditch for at least the first two games.” she spoke feeling like complete shit. “Are you mad that I slept with Jovian?” she asked.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
twin flame ((faolan)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:42 pm

Faolan could tell that something was up when it came to Emery, they had been friends for too long for him to not be able to read her like a book. Though, he hadn't expected the bomb that she dropped on him. Emery was pregnant?!? Then she was crying and Faolan couldn't stand to see the tears making tracks down her cheeks. He reached out and gently wiped them away as she spoke. What if he was the father? They had been together... Then she said she was pretty sure it was Jovian's baby and he wasn't sure whether to be relieved or upset. Maybe he was a little of both? It was a strange feeling. "He's just going to leave you to raise his baby on your own?" Faolan asked in disbelief. What kind of prick was he?

He gathered her in his arms as she continued to cry, just holding her as if he might be able to somehow hold her together as her whole life was turned upside down. He rubbed her back gently as she spoke. "I won't tell anyone, Emery. Your secret is safe with me." He truly meant it. He would never tell anyone, this was her story to tell. "I'm not mad... It's not like we were dating or exclusive or anything." Hell, Faolan had slept with more than just Emerald this year so he couldn't really say anything to her. Sure, he didn't like that she had slept with Jovian and that he had gotten her pregnant then planned on leaving her but it wasn't her fault, not really...

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
twin flame ((faolan)) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
twin flame ((faolan)) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum