Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
never gonna give you up ((savannah)) Emptynever gonna give you up ((savannah)) Emptynever gonna give you up ((savannah)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
never gonna give you up ((savannah)) Emptynever gonna give you up ((savannah)) Emptynever gonna give you up ((savannah)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

never gonna give you up ((savannah))

2 posters

Go down

Archer Belvedere

never gonna give you up ((savannah)) Empty never gonna give you up ((savannah))

Post by Archer Belvedere Thu May 19, 2022 9:07 pm

Archer loved going to the Honeydukes Sweetshop, because it was one of those stores where Archer could get lost for hours, and his mother used to take him all the time whenever shit gone done with his father. He thought of it as one of his comfort places to eat for as long as he could ever remember. He had been examing each of the shelves to see if he could find any candies that piqued his interest.

It didn't take long for him to find a whole display case of Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans, and Archer let out a smile. They were his favorite candy after all, and Archer got a couple, until the sound of approaching footsteps, made him look, and he raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" he said with a look.

@Savannah Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Archer Belvedere
Mini Ava :
never gonna give you up ((savannah)) AnCzu6
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Archie
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Joe Keery
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Potions
Gemini
British

Back to top Go down

Savannah Harrington

never gonna give you up ((savannah)) Empty Re: never gonna give you up ((savannah))

Post by Savannah Harrington Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 pm

Savannah had been perusing the aisles for a couple of sweets to indulge in over the next week. She didn't eat too many sweets, so she didn't need alot. She had a few licorice wands, maybe 3 sugar quills and a bag of fairy floss. She just needed a box of Bertie botts beans and she would be all set. Maybe she would get an ice cream after this. As she made her way to the beans, she saw Archer. She frowned a bit, he always hung out with her brother. They were alike two peas in a pod. But she could still be nice. As she walked over to say hello, he snapped at her, making her take a step back, "I just thought I'd say hello."

@Archer Belvedere
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Savannah Harrington
Mini Ava :
never gonna give you up ((savannah)) 184ffabc6b86832744fe7287d8841de6
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
vannah
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Natalia Dyer
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Archer Belvedere

never gonna give you up ((savannah)) Empty Re: never gonna give you up ((savannah))

Post by Archer Belvedere Thu May 19, 2022 9:43 pm

Archer saw that it was Ashton's sister to bother him today, and it was annoying. It's like wherever she saw him, she felt the need to come and socialize with him, Due to a best friend code, Archer had to respect Ashton's sister, and he gave her a bit of a small smile, "I see you came and said hello." he said with a smirk. The male felt like Savannah had no business in a sweet store, but he had also been a sucker for sweets.

"Are you trying to get cavities as well?" asked Archer who was curious, since she had a match this coming meeting, and he'd hate to see her not be in shape for the match. "Didn't know you liked Honeydukes," said Archer who had to admit to genuinely being shocked at that thought right now. "I mean candy is amazing, but you are eating it before your match, and don't most girls like starve themselves?" asked Archer knowing this question was wrong.

He wasn't sure though in all fairness.

@Savannah Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Archer Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Archie
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Joe Keery
Slytherin
Gemini
British

Back to top Go down

Savannah Harrington

Post by Savannah Harrington Thu May 19, 2022 9:56 pm

Savannah gave him a meek smile and nodded, "Yeah. I was just grabbing a few things." When he asked about cavities she laughed a bit, "hardly. This is going to last me about a week or two. I don't eat sweets that often." She shook her head at his question, "No I don't eat it before a match. That's how you throw up all over the pitch. And I don't starve myself. I'm fine with my body."

@Archer Belvedere
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Savannah Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
vannah
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Natalia Dyer
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Archer Belvedere

Post by Archer Belvedere Thu May 19, 2022 10:02 pm

"I take Bertie Botts Every Flavored Bean are on that list." he chuckled, and if they weren't he'd make sure they would get them since they were one of his favorites snacks. "Wow I'm a bit impressed, these will last me maybe the weekend, I eat them a lot, due to it being my comfort food," said Archer with a shrug. Not exactly sure why he was being nice right now, but he figured it could make the conversation more bearable. "I agree, are you excited for the Match?" he asked since he knew it was the talk of the school after all.

@Savannah Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Archer Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Archie
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Joe Keery
Slytherin
Gemini
British

Back to top Go down

Savannah Harrington

Post by Savannah Harrington Fri May 20, 2022 8:10 am

Savannah nodded when he asked if she needed a box of Bertie Botts, "Yes they are. I need one box." She said, reaching around him and grabbing a box. She smiled a pit it in her little basket. She was surprised Archer was being this social. He normally just said hello and then sent her on her way, "So you've got yourself a nice sweet tooth, huh?" She nodded eagerly at the mention of quidditch, "Yes. I'm very excited."

@Archer Belvedere
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Savannah Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
vannah
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Natalia Dyer
Hufflepuff
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down