Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
fortunate son ((narkissos) Emptyfortunate son ((narkissos) Emptyfortunate son ((narkissos) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
fortunate son ((narkissos) Emptyfortunate son ((narkissos) Emptyfortunate son ((narkissos) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

fortunate son ((narkissos)

2 posters

Go down

Willow Rossi

fortunate son ((narkissos) Empty fortunate son ((narkissos)

Post by Willow Rossi Thu May 19, 2022 8:46 pm

Willow had been wandering the school corridors because she wanted a break from all the hormonal teenagers that had lived within her dormitory. She didn't feel like being subjected to their constant late-night sex, and her new school had been one huge mystery since she had arrived, and Willow was determined to learn a lot about her new school. Willow walked up the staircase that she thought was really cool for changing every time she walked.

She had taken a random turn, and ended up in a very stingy hallway, and Willow had to admit it looked like her kind of place to hang out while she was here at Hogwarts, and Willow was done taking in all that this place had to offer her, but that was until she heard the sounds of someone following behind her, and she said. "Oh fuck." she said feeling annoyed because she didn't want to end up being disturbed or lose house points.

"Are you a prefect?" she decided to call out.

@Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
fortunate son ((narkissos) 7fa009a45eb6b25cc66248d9d585fb89ba736278
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

fortunate son ((narkissos) Empty Re: fortunate son ((narkissos)

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu May 19, 2022 8:53 pm

Narkissos was one of those prefects who was always on patrol at night; he considered himself to be reliable during that time slot, so it was no surprise that he tended to have one of the highest rates of catching students breaking curfew. When he saw one of his housemates outside of the common room, he followed her to figure out where she was going. What else was there to do? Either way, she was going to have to receive at least a warning.

"Yes, I am a prefect."

He crossed his arms upset that Willow had gone up four floors. Where was she going?

"Why did you leave the common room? You know it's past curfew."

@Willow Rossi
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
fortunate son ((narkissos) Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
fortunate son ((narkissos) Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Thu May 19, 2022 9:01 pm

Of course, it had been Narkissos Jetson that had to fucking catch her!

She let out a bit of an eye roll right now, "I couldn't sleep, and I didn't feel like being in a dorm where my dormmates were currently having a cock appointment." she said in a moaning tone. It was hard to sleep when someone was banging right next to your goddamn bed, "Do you expect me to subject myself to that horror?" she asked with her arms crossed. The Slytherin heard stories that Narkissos didn't exactly care about that kind of thing.

"No fucking shit and I'm not going back until I'm ready," she promised. Willow knew that she was probably going to get detention after this, but at this rate, the Slytherin didn't give a flying shit.

@Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu May 19, 2022 9:08 pm

"You're so tactful," he replied exasperated. "Here's a tip. Cast a silencing spell on your dormmates. My dorm does it all the time! Or better yet: tell them to shag during school hours when everyone's spread out. It's more inconspicuous then..."

He would still have to give her some sort of punishment, but he wasn't appreciating her attitude. Narkissos already had to deal with most of the school disliking his approach as a prefect. "Seriously, you must've gotten an O in etiquette."

@Willow Rossi
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Thu May 19, 2022 9:16 pm

Willow knew she could have done a silencing charm, but she also didn't feel like seeing it. Her roommates were a cliquey bunch, and the only person she tolerated being in the same room while they were hooking up had been Malia, and that was because they were twins after all with each other. "Why should I have to do that, I also don't feel like dealing with that right now, and I can't really sleep." she pointed out. She hadn't been good when it came to sleeping, and would often find herself up at various hours of the night.

A chuckle came at his insult, "Do I look like someone who cares about etiquette?" she asked, with her arms crossed. She has never been one for etiquette in the slightest. "I'm sorry that my school prior didn't teach us etiquette, not every school can be Beauxbatons, you know," she said giving him a pursed lip. "Don't you have a life outside of insulting students?" she asked with a bit of curiosity since the rumor was all Narkissos did was enforce the policy.

@Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu May 19, 2022 10:14 pm

"It was only a suggestion. Bitching isn't going to help your situation at all as the faculty will just remind people of the free contraceptives in the hospital wing..."

Narkissos felt as if she was making a mountain out of a molehill; there was certainly some easy solutions for her situation.

Ignoring her other statements, he answered, "I'm doing my job."

His foot was tapping in annoyance. Taptaptap.

@Willow Rossi
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Willow Rossi

Post by Willow Rossi Thu May 19, 2022 10:22 pm

Willow just wishes people had a little bit more respect, "I swear this entire school is horny as all hell, and it's not like any of the guys here are all that attractive." she with a bit of a shrug. She felt like she wasn't stating her case, so she didn't maybe it was time to drop the entire situation. "Do you ever live on the edge?" asked Willow who felt like Narkissos was being a bit of a bore right now for Willow. "You are the only prefect who actually does their job." she pointed out. All the others were a lot more laid back than Narkissos had been from what she heard.

@Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Willow Rossi
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Willow
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Kaia Gerber
Slytherin
Part-Vampire
Singer
Plays Guitar

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Fri May 20, 2022 10:40 am

"Yes, this school is full of hormones. Thank you for having great observational skills."

She must've been one of those Yankee transfers. Ugh. That made this more frustrating. Why couldn't students from anywhere else transfer for once? It'd at least bring better variety!

Narkissos nodded. "I do have vices, whoever you are." He couldn't be bothered to figure out her name. He'd narrow it down in the event she didn't give him it.

"No, I'm not. Faye also does her job. Chang is alright, but he's likely losing his position the way he's been acting..."

@Willow Rossi
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum