Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
all we got ((jovian)) Emptyall we got ((jovian)) Emptyall we got ((jovian)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
all we got ((jovian)) Emptyall we got ((jovian)) Emptyall we got ((jovian)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

all we got ((jovian))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

all we got ((jovian)) Empty all we got ((jovian))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu May 19, 2022 6:10 am

Emery immediately sent an crystal message to Jovian after finding out that she had in fact been pregnant. The message spoke that she needed to talk to him, and honestly after talking to Cherry. Emery had an inkling of what the outcome would be since she knew that she deep down needed to seeing Jovian due to how it seemed to change her a lot right now.

Now she was carrying a baby according to the goddamn healer. She really hadn’t known what to think since the idea had her completely numb. Emery knew she had to at least let Jovian know, and she wasn’t sure if that was going to end up well. She decided to meet far away from Hogwarts, and she gone to a room where she hoped no one would since she needed to play this match with how much the school was relying on her to win this match, and she knew someone would try to stop her.

She had waited for Jovian in one of the random rooms, arms crossed, and waiting for his supposed arrival, hoping he’d come and let her talk about this. Emery didn’t know what she was thinking falling for Jovian, because she knew it had changed her and now she had to fix it.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
all we got ((jovian)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

all we got ((jovian)) Empty Re: all we got ((jovian))

Post by Jovian Medina Thu May 19, 2022 7:30 am

Although Jovian had no feeling for Hazel, the writing was sealed and she was to be his bride. The relationship he had with Emerald was something he perceived to have a future, but at the same time he didn't know how the two relationships would happen simultaneously. It just wasn't something he wanted to think about. It was easier just to get sucked in with having glorious and passionate sex with Emery...

But then this happened. It was time to confront reality, and Jovian was feeling a rather complex assortment of emotions he wasn't used to. The main one that took centre stage was anger that this had ever happened.

He entered the room without bothering to knock, and looked at her. Then he looked away. Even with his lingering gaze (or staring problem), he couldn't bring himself to look at her. "So what now?" he muttered.

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
all we got ((jovian)) Jovigif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu May 19, 2022 7:45 am

Emery saw Jovian’s face and she gave him a bit of a sigh. “I am pregnant, Jovian.” she spoke with a sigh. This was something she didn’t know who to feel right now, and she had a feeling there would be no chance in hell for her to be with him with pending marriage, and she wished she knew what to do right now.

“The only person who I’ve told is Cherry, and that’s because she didn’t give exactly much of a choice.” she spoke with a bit of sigh. She had no other choice to take a pregnancy test right now. “I understand if you want to walk out, and I feel like we put ourselves in a bad boat.” she spoke with a bit of a sigh right now. “I did really have feelings for Jovian, but I know the circumstances it was under felt wrong.” she said with a sigh.

She didn’t know if her parents would happy to know she was possibly carrying Jovian’s Medina child right now.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Fri May 20, 2022 4:09 am

Jovian looked at her. His eyes travelled from hers and down her body, that could be changing soon. Now he felt even more anger than he'd done before. As someone who kept to the values and traditions of is family, having a child out of wedlock and with a Mother that wasn't his wife or intending to be, Jovian felt pretty sick right now.

"Well you certainly can't keep it."

It came out of his mouth before he really thought about it. That was what he felt, though. Just get rid of this problem, and it will all go away.

@Emerald Cartwright

Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri May 20, 2022 7:12 am

Emery knew this would be the response from Jovian, and let out a little bit of a dark glare from her mouth. “Maybe you should have used protection,” she said darkly, right now he had been incredibly angry. She was seeing the side of him everyone talked about and Emery had been incredibly heartbroken, but she hiding it behind a cold exterior.

Getting up from her seat, she curled her lips intently at him. “You know it’s a damn shame I actually thought you had any humanity in you.” she spoke getting up from her seat, she knew she’d do anything to protect her child if it were to come down too it she had been that kind of person. “You don’t get too make that choice for me either, if I can or can’t keep the baby.” she said even darker. Emery watched him in disappointment since she actually thought he been someone deserving of forgiveness and compassion.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Fri May 20, 2022 7:26 am

"Perhaps you should have as well."

There was contraception she could have taken as well: he wasn't entirely at fault. Well, Jovian didn't believe he was at fault at all. It was all her. He couldn't help but feel this was her plan all along, to disgrace him, perhaps a vengeance for Hazel having to be engaged to him. Lots of possibilities were flying through his mind right now, and none of them featured Emerald in a positive light.

"If you're keeping it, I can't have anything to do with it," he muttered sourly, "My parents would disown me, you know. I would be penniless, scratching around trying to look after a child that I didn't want."

Jovian frowned. He couldn't believe that he didn't have a say in this.

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri May 20, 2022 5:51 pm

Emery gave Jovian a cold glare, and that was because he was making accusations that weren’t in the slightest accurate. “I’d give you a say if you didn’t expect me to give the kid up. I’m not heartless person like you either, and I did use birth control, but I had been in a lot of pain recently, so I stopped taking it.” she said giving him a shrug, and right now Jovian seemed to only care about himself.

“Welcome to the life of being a major disappointment.” she spoke coldly, and cruelly, because Jovian had a lot of misconceptions. “You get over it, and sometimes if your lucky you end up being ten times more successful in the end.” she said giving him a shrug. Emery didn’t plan for this to happen, and right now wasn’t entirely sure how she felt.

The girl had a lot to think about, “I didn’t ask for this happen, just so you know. I had a big future ahead too, but I’m someone who weighs the option.” she giving him an even more menacing glare. She knew how this people worked, and if Jovian wanted no part in the kids life, then Emery didn’t want him ever claiming the kids to be his. “I don’t care if you are apart of my kids life, and judging how your kind operates. I’d rather you never take claim to your child if it becomes the next Albus Dumbledore or the future Minister of magic.” she said stating the facts, if Jovian wanted to walk out on the baby’s life, Emery didn’t want anything to do with him other wise.

“I would let you have a say if you didn’t immediately make me out to be a failure, because like you I’ve worked my ass off, and me being pregnant doesn’t mean I’m destined to fail.” she said in a dark tone. She didn’t expect Jovian to be a father to her kid, but she was going to be damned if he took any credit for the success of their future child if he choose to not have a part in his child’s life. “Don’t think I’m doing this to get back at Hazel, because I promise you she will never let you live it down.” she said as she stood up walking over.

Emery shook her head, “To think I was willing to see the good in you, and now here you are stating your outdated traditions to me right now, like I’m some common whore.” she said shaking her head in disappointment. Emery wasn’t a common whore in the slightest.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Sat May 21, 2022 4:00 am

Jovian didn't say anything while she spat and raged at him. He was listening, partially, but was also trying to work out how exactly this could be sorted out. His parents weren't entirely unreasonable, and he could see that their compromise would be to remove him from Hogwarts school, or perhaps England altogether. His Father had been looking for an excuse to go back to his home country for years. Perhaps this was time for it.

"My parents will give you some money to support it," he muttered, "But they won't want me to have anything to do with it. I'm sure my Father will use this as an excuse to leave the country, to preserve our family's reputation."

His voice was very cold and unfeeling.

"Your sister still has a duty, however. If we were to leave the country, she would be moving to the Canaries when she finishes school. That is part of the agreement between our two families."

He turned to the door.

"I'm going to write to my parents. I'll contact you as soon as I know the answer, but I imagine it will be exactly as I have explained."

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 5:57 am

Emery felt bad that she was being this way to Jovian, but she felt the anger bunch up inside of her. His voice was just as unfeeling and cold as her voice was. When she was done with her spat, she listened to him talking about what would end up happening and she wasn’t sure how he felt since she didn’t want people knowing about this entire situation right now.

An eye roll came when Emery heard him talk about her duty, “Okay, we’ll see how that goes, and if she wants to see her niece or nephew, she gets to have that opportunity.” she said in a calm tone. “You aren’t going to turn her against her siblings, and if you were to have children with my sister, you do realize she’d want them to talk to their brother or sister.” she pointed out. Emery was fine with Jovian not having a part in her child’s life, but if Hazel wanted that opportunity to be apart of her niece or nephew life she’d like if Jovian wanted that. “She has a duty to the Cartwright family as well, you know.” she spoke.

Watching him walk towards the door, Emery let out a sigh. “I know I had spat at you, but you do realize I did like you a lot, and I’m sorry this turned out the way it did.” she spoke with a sigh. “Once you leave the country, would you at least like an update on how the child is doing? And if the child ever wanted to meet their biological father once they are older, you’d be willing to at least grant them that?” she asked not wanting much from Jovian, but she did want him to have a say in how the child’s life is even if it were to be in secret, “I do want you to have at least some say in how I raise our child, and for your reputation I’d be content if we spoke in secret.” she said giving him one last sigh.

Emery did feel bad for this, but Jovian did have a right to see his child, and she had a feeling Jovian would at least get his child grow up from a distance. “You know since our families are bound together, you’ll at least get to see your child grow up from a distance, and I promise you I will do right by this child, and make sure it grows up to be an amazing wizard, and at least it’ll be a pureblood just like us.” she said in a bit of s calmer tone, since part of her felt bad since she did care about Jovian a lot.

She couldn’t imagine leaving the child out for dead by putting it up for adoption.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 am

Jovian didn't say anything on the matter of Hazel, because he didn't want to spark up another argument about that. Of course Hazel would be allowed to visit her family at some points, but she had duties to attend to as his wife. That was the agreement. There was no best of both worlds, and Hazel would have to get used to that.

"That may be difficult," he said, speaking about Emerald keeping contact with him about the child. "My parents can't know about it."

He looked at her.

"I need to write to them," he said pointedly, meaning that he wished to leave.

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 6:24 am

Emery knew that his parents couldn’t know about it and didn’t intend for his parents to know about any of this. She listened to him and gave him a nod. “I understand.” she spoke with a soft tone.

She did love Jovian, and wanted him to at least have a say in how the child was brought, she wasn’t that cruel of a person in the slightest. When he said pointing at the door, Emery nodded. “Very well, but please don’t tell anyone about this. I’m not sure I’m ready for people knowing, and losing everything I’ve worked hard for.” she spoke in a begging tone.

Giving him one last glance, “I love you Jovian a lot, and wish you the best in the Canaries.” she said giving him a smile, because part of him sensed he cared to an extent about the child. “Goodbye, since I’m sure this will be the last we will speak to each other ever again.” she sighed wishing things didn’t turn out this way, but sensing this was for the best.

She knew that this entire situation didn’t turn out the way anyone wanted, and she had a feeling she’d probably end up trying to figure a lot out on her own, and she had just walked over to the window, and kept looking out at the window, because part of her hated that Jovian was willing to walk out like that, but she also knew she couldn’t be with him anymore, and not fall into trap since she sensed her heart belonged to someone else.

@Jovian Medina
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Sun May 22, 2022 3:08 am

There was some feeling there on his part. He thought about their time together and had fond memories of it, and it was surprising to hear her say that she loved him. Jovian couldn't return the sentiment, because he didn't really know what love was.

He smiled very slightly at her.

"Goodbye."

He hoped that all this would come together, but it was hard for him to stay positive. This wasn't what he had wanted. He was just trying to make the best out of a hard situation.

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down